Pavitra Rishta

Miscarriage track?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I think the miscarriage track will be like this ; Ovi loses her child. Purvi gives birth to her child. She will request the doctor to tell Ovi had a premature delivery. Purvi thinks that it is good in a way if her child lives with Arjun and Ovi as the child will be with their biological father. She knows Arjun won't happen anything bad happen to the child.
Or, Ovi goes insane after losing the child. She knows about Purvi's baby being Arjun's baby as well. Purvi gives her the baby and leaves. 
Or, this is highly unlikely, but now Arjun knows Onir and Purvi's marriage was nothing but a show so he will try to woo Purvi back. His marriage to Ovi will not workout so he leaves her and tries to win purvi back. 
What do you think? any guesses?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-sanayah

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Miscarriage track?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I feel that either Ovi or her baby will die as a result of this accident. Ovi's character has changed drastically over the past few episodes. She has taken a complete turn to the positive side and this is no mistake as it would be either her or her baby will die.

I think arjun will feel guilty about this whole thing if the baby dies and he will take a turn towards ovi for the betterment as he would feel he owe her for life or arjun would not know that ovi loose her baby as purvi will ask onir to do this behind closed doors and arjun and ovi will never know that they are bringing up purvi/arjun baby instead or ovi/arjun.

If ovi dies then we all know that purvi will bring up both babies and they will reunite arjun and her. If both ovi and baby dies, then no stress we the viewers can look forward to a reunited arvi.

Anyways it go it would be a sad situation. Any way it go, it would be fine with me as I have given up on this storyline. I will expect the unexpected

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroraviraf4upeachesnplums

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I really honestly dont even wanna predicts because im usually wrong! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top