Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
hi

I had a feeling yesterday that the mystery guy can be positive, seems it can indeed happen 

maybe he will give Siddhi 5 lakhs ( dont know why) and in precap siddhi was talking about those 5 lakhs to kunal

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PRECAP...Siddhi has 5 lakh's??????" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nuut

IF-Rockerz

nuut

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

i have a doubt that these 5 lakhs Rs are going to be big trouble maker in future 

this money  might be part of planning of richa,or abhay or sulekha or thakral  to  plot some thing against sinal 

maybe this is black or illegal money 

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by nuut

i have a doubt that these 5 lakhs Rs are going to be big trouble maker in future 

this money  might be part of planning of richa,or abhay or sulekha or thakral  to  plot some thing against sinal 

possible but why was the guy finding siddhi for the past month, abhay and richa already were there after sinal at that time. 

is it possible this guy is an old friend of siddhi';s, who had to return this money to see siddhi 9-10 yrs ago, but couldnt trace her?

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Love your optimism. But i doubt he is positive!1

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
might be award for calling IT guys and getting chakaram caught..
or  may be compensation for bomb blast survivals ..
lets be positive.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sadh24adoharesinal_saamikeerthi93

nuut

IF-Rockerz

nuut

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by nuut

possible but why was the guy finding siddhi for the past month, abhay and richa already were there after sinal at that time. 

is it possible this guy is an old friend of siddhi';s, who had to return this money to see siddhi 9-10 yrs ago, but couldnt trace her?

maybe this is part of their planning only so that no one doubts them 

because if they will give the money indirectly  no one will ever be able to recognize  them 

nor there will be any eye witness or any other evidence 

san_bsp020

Goldie

san_bsp020

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
5 lakhs suspence what will effect in SINAL life .
No idea.

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by paradigm

Love your optimism. But i doubt he is positive!1

why you feel he is neg, i felt the buildup was to confuse audience maybe that he is neg????? 

norzar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top