Thendral

Thendral Upd Thurs Feb 14, 2013

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the super update with super comments...same feelings here..

this suchi...sorry, thought we decided to call her GD (gold digger)...u cant even show yr personal letter to deepa and show it to a third person suchi and u expect deepa to leave her parents for u...just waiting to see shyamala giving her black n blue..
now bhu also in the picture...like the astro said, its to be time for court case and the like...prabha may turn towards bhu now...

this valentine shud be the saki saki-GD n bhu now...deepa better do the pariharam to see if the 1-yr period can be drastically reduced..we shall join in that too!
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update.

I can't take this suchi track with Prabha ...

Suchi justifying Bhuvana's misdeeds is disgusting 😡
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update and great comments!

Hats off to VR. What a father !! Imagine MM in his shoes he would have immediately forced his daughter to go with him.

Ugh. Now Bhu is gonna brainwash Prabha. She is going to advise P to divorce D for sure. She is not even equal to our status but u gave life to her, un kitta mariyadhaya illati epadi nu going to ethi vittify him. 🤢

TA romba decency paathufying idhulaam suthama velaikku aagadhu. He should not agree to appoint Suchi.

Prabha romba aadifying innum kaila naalu kaasu kuda paakala 😡 intha business nichyama padukka pogudhu. Want TA to cut his partnership before that...

I wonder why Suchi is supporting Bhu. :S P ke nalla theridhu his mom pannadhu ellame totally wrong nu. Idhaye mathavanga sonna the loser's ego will be hurt. 🤢 Anikku T kitta avanga enakku mattum dhaan ammava ungalukku illaya nu urugi asked... he has no affection on Bhu just plain ego.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Update and comments ku thanks! Romba poruma!
For a change I felt Deepa should have gone with Praba.
Avan valila poi than avan pidika mudiyum...vitu pidika mudiyathu...
Anyway pakalam epdi poga pothunu..
Thulasi speaking with Suchi - A very bad idea🤔...
Same effect as Thulasi speaking with Charu before wed aniv episode..
Sudha Chandran back on screen!Bhuvana back on screen!😡
Please Sundari come back on screen...
Why hasn't the 'adopted' daughter gone and meet her 'adopted mother' after she became pregnant?
But why? Vday ku kuda spl episode veka matam gala😒!
Ithu hightlight ai torture torture nu sollitu nama pakurumla athan!
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the colorful update Pearl.

Adutha athiradi entry... Bhuvana. Very Good. GW wants to split T and TA. GW-P wants to split Kalyani and Mohan. Aduthu intha list la addition Bhuvana. Mission to split P and D. GW and Charu teamed up. Now Bhuvana and Suchi are going to team up.  Charu advised TA to forgive GW. Now its Suchi's turn.

CT - are you running out of ideas. Aracha mavaye araikiranga... namalum itha pathutu thitti thitti comment panrom. Kodumai...

I was wondering for a second why wouldn't VR agree to send Deepa with Prabha when he was to set up his own nest. But adicharu parunga oru sixer... Amazing Dad. I hated Deepa's dialogue. Ella ambalaigalum ithaye kekuringa ana anthu pombalaingala affect panuthu blah blah... Ippidi ellam pesina Prabha keka porana.. Where is that strong Deepa? Where did she go? Yaravathu koncham thedi kandupudicha thevala...

Pora pokka patha, Prabha is going to transform into a villan pola. He was shown good, now stupid and after Bhu entry he will be turned into a villan.

Bhu vantha Sundari varuvangala... illa ellarukum kanaku mudichu anupiyacha...
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

By right VR should kick Prabha out and to take Deepa with him but instead he is being over protective about Deepa.

He is not applying the same advise he gave his wife.  VR should not intefere too much.  My biggest woe is among all the girls, Deepa is the strength of pillar and the brave one.  But how her character is crucified like this I don't know.  Knowing about his daughter's strength, he should have let Deepa go out and see how far this will go.  I know Deepa will prevail, but do VR know that?

Seriously??? Bhuv is back????  I wonder what good will come out of it.  More torture to Deepa with Suchi's back up.
Edited by Caryn - 11 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Pearl 😊👏... Brilliantly capturing everyone's feelings😉...Finally Deepa has got an opportunity to talk what she thinks... The conversation between Deepa, prabhakar and VR was nice. Its shows how VR was caring and understanding... Choosing a life between father and a…husband …It's going to be a tough phase for D... It's quite common in reality also. Prabha's reaction is most likely coming from a place of hurt and fear.

Hope Deepa will find out what's really underneath all this. Hope she faces it with courage... A vital ingredient in a successful marriage is open, honest communication and just as important is to create an atmosphere where this is possible.

Coming to TA, Will TA& Shymala's kootani is going to create any problems between the TA&P...poruthiruthu parpom and moreover TA was pissed off due to P's ignorance also . TA'S character is so well etched in yesterday's epi. The dir has created a
created a situation to teach P a lesson and know more about Suchi. Waiting for B'Sentry.🥱
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sudden letter from bhuvana...where suchi asks him to meet his mother...
ithuyellam enga poi mudiumo... kumaraun innum 1 year praba thoolaiya thanka mudiyathu ithula bhuvana vera joining...Suthum..
and thanq pearl for the update
Edited by suha1995 - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks pearl for the updates ⭐️

😆 bhuvana back vaa? haha i hope its the same actress and not changed to someone else 😛

I agree with caryn. All this while we had seen deepa as a bold person so she should be able to tackle both praba and suchi. I really hope deepa starts taking control and also pay regular visit to the office and give nose cut for that suchi 🤢