Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

14th Feb: WU : Daksh- Zero se Hero (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

andkan

Goldie

andkan

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Originally posted by sonyjknum

<font color="#993300">@andkanwhy did Nidhi come alone for v day gift ,that too from Daksh?</font>
That is really bothering me,and she came fully dressed up to go with Daksh?

Daksh kuch party ke baare main bhi mention kar raha tha na...dont know vaise ye serials ki duniya main ladkiyaan kya jataana chaahti hain bhagwaan ko maalum...kal ki baat lelo Nidhi ne Ashu ko Daksh ke flowers ke baare main bataya hee nahi...dhanya ho aisi patniya...

that too alone????yeh teekh nahin hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pardeshi.Mithusonyjknum

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14th Feb: WU : Daksh- Zero se Hero (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pardeshi.Mithu

IF-Dazzler

Pardeshi.Mithu

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andkan

Originally posted by Mithalee

<font color="#993300">@andkanwhy did Nidhi come alone for v day gift ,that too from Daksh?</font>

Daksh kuch party ke baare main bhi mention kar raha tha na...dont know vaise ye serials ki duniya main ladkiyaan kya jataana chaahti hain bhagwaan ko maalum...kal ki baat lelo Nidhi ne Ashu ko Daksh ke flowers ke baare main bataya hee nahi...dhanya ho aisi patniya...

that too alone????yeh teekh nahin hai

voi toh aur i may sound stupid now but how can u just get ready to help some stranger...ghor kalyug hain yaar...shayad ek patni ko dekhna hain toh hame abhi ramayan dekhna padega...

andkansonyjknum

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

@andkanwhy did Nidhi come alone for v day gift ,that too from Daksh?

Nidhi was going with Daksh to help him buying Vday gift. She does not know that it was for her, she felt it must be for someone else.  This type of situation we can see lots of time in future, where Daksh makes plans but his all plans will fail. It will make him more frustrated & aggressive which leads to take wrong steps and he will be caught. As we seen in Mallu's case.

Edited by koyelbasu - 14 February 2013 at 12:23pm

andkannidhirohan

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
The problem is not Nidhi going with daksh but the way she was dressed and also I doubt if she had told ashu about it,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andkanrrdsuparmarA

andkan

Goldie

andkan

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

@andkanwhy did Nidhi come alone for v day gift ,that too from Daksh?

Nidhi was going with Daksh to help him buying Vday gift. She does not know that it was for her, she felt it must be for someone else. 

even if she mistook his intention,how come she went alone?If its a party,Ashu shoul be there.

Anyway,may be monday we will know exactly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknum

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

The problem is not Nidhi going with daksh but the way she was dressed and also I doubt if she had told ashu about it,
i am also thinking the same.Patti karte waqt ashu dus baar daksh ka yeh daksh ko jyada chot aayi.Jaise abhi nidhi ko daan me daksh ki nurse bana dega.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuPardeshi.Mithusonyjknum

andkan

Goldie

andkan

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Nidhi didnt tell about flowers too...

Another Mallu,this Daksh is.

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I didnt hear the party dialogue,if it is party then may be Daksh had invited both as even Ashu was dressed in party wear and then Ashu decided to celebrate vday with nidhi alone and hence took her off.

SG200Pardeshi.Mithu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.