Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

14th Feb: WU : Daksh- Zero se Hero (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
kisi na bola tha na nidhi will save ashu sach mein wahi hua...nidhi fought i mean i was likeShocked..daksh ka asliyat samne aaya..aur assbar to miyabiwi dono fasa..loved the ashni scene...waise i superliked the way ashu swept nidhi off in the precap...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211koyelbasusonyjknumMithalee02nidhirohanrrdsu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14th Feb: WU : Daksh- Zero se Hero (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

kisi na bola tha na nidhi will save ashu sach mein wahi hua...nidhi fought i mean i was likeShocked..daksh ka asliyat samne aaya..aur assbar to miyabiwi dono fasa..loved the ashni scene...waise i superliked the way ashu swept nidhi off in the precap...

yes nini rajani ni boolaa thaa aur waheee huaaa .nidhi nee baachaa liyaa ashu ko...Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niniborn2rulesonyjknum

LuvRanJi

IF-Dazzler

LuvRanJi

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Thanks for wu tanuji.Loved the episode but mostly loved the Cabin scene and baba's expressional scenes a lot.Happy that Rangu became free.And loved their acting and smiling face too.But scared of Daksh
Wish they would have shown a bit more of Ranji .. Chalo Ranga toh bahar agaya Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarA

andkan

Goldie

andkan

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
nice episode. We Ashni  fans are scared about what Daksh will do.
why did Nidhi come alone for v day gift ,that too from Daksh?

sonyjknum

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhirohan

Originally posted by waves

Thanks Tanu.
The fight sequence was funny. LOL
It's clear Daksh is not good but his father, what a familyShocked
Even Nidhi has fallen into this guy's trap. But waiting to see how they take this forward.

So Aradhana-daughter and Daksh-father not related.Confused
BB has invited them over so more guests at MM, what's new about thatWinkLOL

Precap - Wow Ashu's powerfull pullDay Dreaming

aree nahi they r related daksh's father hi aradhaji ki husband hai aisaaa laag rahaa hai D'oh

Possible. They must have separatedConfused

nidhirohan

shalini.malik72

shalini.malik72

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
nice episode Nidhi in action...Daksh like father like son..
Aradhna upset over coming to Lucknow there is a connection bet Daksh and father...and her
after seeing precap waiting for Monday...
thanks for the WU tanu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknumnidhirohan

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Liked the episode tonyt... I think daksh's father will turn out to be ashu's baba. If dat happens then ashu would b heartbroken as he wont be baba's real son. This sister of daksh looks like even more trouble. Knowing the CV's they would make her fall for ashu... 

sonyjknum

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu ji for WU.Well,aajkal episode se achcha toh precap hota hai,Fight scene was hillarious,Loved the Ashni cabin scene,Kahin KP ji who is against triangle,rectangle toh nahin dikhane wale,Daksh falling for Nidhi,his sister falling for AshuLOLAnyway Daksh is targetting Nidhi so may be we can be lucky and see Ashman,smart and caring Ashu,fighting with Daksh,still better if Ashni come to know of Daksh intentions and fight him together,I am still not convinced that Ashu trust Daksh,CVs meri yeh khushfahmi toh rehne do,And now the best part,How I have imagined this Ashni scene and today it came true and we will get to see it again,WOW ASHU.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andkanSG200rrdsuparmarA

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.