Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Wow Sinal starting their own law firm , Thats great Tongue Kc made Sid his partner , then how will he concentrate on his work LOL?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padminishweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SINAL Law Firm (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
hi

[QUOTE=-Roshani-]Wow Sinal starting their own law firm , Thats great Tongue Kc made Sid his partner , then how will he concentrate on his work LOL?[/QUOTE

exactly he was so desperate to have siddhi as his business partner . now both will work together, toh kaam kam aur romance zyda. me really happy

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padmini

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
ya one wish fulfilled. law firm name may be anand , me running frm here before i get gifts Ouch LOL

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 14 February 2013 at 3:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ranishweta_r

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

ya one wish fulfilled. law firm name may be anand , me running LOL

Why you will be running the law firm SavzLOL

Kunal is doing all the hard work to establish it, arranging the funds and all and you will run itWinkLOL

shweta_r

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Why you will be running the law firm SavzLOL

Kunal is doing all the hard work to establish it, arranging the funds and all and you will run itWinkLOL

Shocked only kunal can run tat law firm in parichay land . me running frm here before i get sweets for suggesting the name of the sinal law firm i mean OuchLOL

shweta_r

san_bsp020

Goldie

san_bsp020

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
if you run SINAL law firm you all loss the memory and forgot what your running.
Romance Firm
OR
LAW Firm ROFL
ROFL

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

You disappeared after the ill fated wedding. Cant blame you for I did too for a couple of weeks but had to come back...Welcome back and hope you will stay here a long time, this time.

Coming to your topic, it was music to hear that our SINAL opening a law firm of thier own. All the fans wanted this and am super glad the CVs have considered  it and now have executed this wish.

It's would be wonderfull to see Kunal and Siddhi working together very hard in the beginning for success will not come fast but graduall with lots of patience.. Love to see how they can stick together as a team and work their way up with struggles along the way, getting  and convincing clients, winning the battles for them and become successful.

This track should be done slowly and not over in a couple of weeks. - a gradual pace...so  that its logicial. Want both to become rich and famous. Its important to remember the VOW and PROMISE he made to Abhay that he will be one day too big and he too small. A big force to be reckoned with .Would want to see this materialize as waiting for this face off of Kunal and Abhay.

Of course, want to see also KC reopening Rohit's case and the Royal treatment to Richa - Prisonment and punishment.

So there's a  lot of scope and potential tracks that can be explored due to SINAL owning a law firm.

Edited by Silambu - 14 February 2013 at 4:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7Pradsnorzar

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Ahaan Finallu Amul U r back..Hmm Missed u a lot Mah AT Partner...I have not seen d epsd as i m busy in Bros Marraige...But reading D updates..I m happy...

olivia7

Post Reply New Post

Go to top