Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Regarding use of Teri Meri... (Page 7)

-Saniya- Goldie
-Saniya-
-Saniya-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
TFS I have no problem with the song. Don't knw why people r comparing Arshi and AsYa! Both r unique in their own way!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I just lov the song ...i hav no issues
lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
U mean from a million trillion bollywood songs they could only find Teri Meri for this context ...sorry am a bigger fan of IPKKND and this was very sad !!!!

I think Gul did it purposely to incite IPKKND fans as she is mad at them !!! Sorry Gul this proved ur creativity ...very upset !!!!
IPKaddict Groupbie

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sophie420 IF-Dazzler
sophie420
sophie420

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Nice Post! 
The song was nice; it matched the moment. 

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Vict...I know what you said...I just had problem that I dont like song ...

But I know for most new song copyright thing is strict...They cant show them without havign rights whenever they want like old songs...

Like Ekta used to do it...for her K soaps...therefore mostly every new show has their own music and signature tune than some new Bollywood song

This song belong to Salman kareena at first  place..at only place...It was created for them...I think they should be most angry with it...That there epic love song of century nothing beyond it is being recycled like anything on TV nowdays...How can TV actors used their song...and diluted its epic love effect .LOL.LOL 
Probably people will even forget soon they were main leads to do song at first place...LOLLOL

But seriously..people can cry on that...no words...only tears

Edited by Silentsoul - 14 February 2013 at 7:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Tfs ...
I'm glad you made such a post ...
People are all set to bash 4Lions for using Teri Meri :/
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

Originally posted by DiamondLife

then..tell me..
we have seen lots of songs being played in the initial month of QH...they can buy copyrights for those songs..they cant afford one more song??Shocked

1) tu jahan mein wahan
2) Zindagi ki yahi reet hai
3) one more sad song

That's a good point! But u never know what went wrong! Maybe they wanted the fans of previous show of IPKKND like me, to remember in a good way! Or may be they were thinking it as  a lucky charm! As, someone said TRP's were high for IPPKND when they played this! And least of all, which I really don't want, that may be they wanted to be bashed again by fans of IPKKND...But, still Asya did dance beautifully! So from me no complaints!
i also have no complainsBig smile
i am just addressing to topic maker since she has brought a point of copyright and money for using film songs..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index