Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
This is true and I've been telling people the same. They have to buy the rights to play a song on a TV show... perhaps YRF had issues in giving them the rights for Khuda Jaane? Who knows. And as they had to find a replacement last minute, it was easier to use a song they've used in the past.

I do not see the freaking problem in using a song that has been used in another drama. Like chill, for God's sake? The song 'belongs' to the respective Bollywood producer/music producer and not some other TV couple you're a fan of haha so people need to stop making a big deal about it having been used in another show.

HOWEVER, I do feel it was an awkward choice of song. The lyrics of 'Teri Meri' do not suit Asad & Zoya / the current status of their relationship AT ALL... but like I said, perhaps it was a last minute choice and the production house were under pressure to decide... Alas!

Edited by Ishaqzaadi - 14 February 2013 at 12:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulshanakyasharanmcdreamy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Regarding use of Teri Meri... (Page 6)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shish15

IF-Dazzler

shish15

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I don't understand what's the big deal!!! It is the PHs concept..the first time, and their wish to use it again.!! It is like if I cook up a dish and serve it to one set of guests. ..why do I need permission or explain myself to this first set of guests to make it again for some other guests. It is my creation, me wish where to use it..

We should stop behaving like kids..who after seeing a similar toy to his favourite one in another kids hand..starts crying.." mera khilona le liya ussne"!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tya.zieshanakyasharanmcdreamy.

tya.zie

Groupbie

tya.zie

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Ohh thx for the clarification Smile
I hav been on the ipk forum a few times n ppl r sooo annoying there Angry they r bashing asya, saying the hav no chemistry, etc, just because this song was used! I mean come on?! Can ppl be soo insensible? Seriously?! I lovee arshi too, but they dont own this song. Yes it was very special for them, but it was just as special for asya!
Urgg im soo mad, seriously! Did not comment on that forum cuz i didnt wanna cause any fights, but they r seriously getting on my nerves.. Bashing the ph n asya Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaBhiinlove

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shish15

I don't understand what's the big deal!!! It is the PHs concept..the first time, and their wish to use it again.!! It is like if I cook up a dish and serve it to one set of guests. ..why do I need permission or explain myself to this first set of guests to make it again for some other guests. It is my creation, me wish where to use it..

We should stop behaving like kids..who after seeing a similar toy to his favourite one in another kids hand..starts crying.." mera khilona le liya ussne"!!!

I agree!! But u see, not everyone is matured enough to accept it! Fans who are die hearted fans of their respective leads will anyways feel disheartened and in their anger and disappointment will bash the PH. So, this complaining will never go away. This is coming from a die hard Arhi fan!! But, I loved Asya's dance too on Teri Meri, and as u said, it is the PH's concept, they can make it or break it! It's their own show, all we can do is sit back and enjoy with a cold shower of Asya's sizzling chemistry today!

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
that makes sense...moreover, at this situation, teri meri suits asad-zoya much much more than khuda jane

mcdreamy.

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tya.zie

I hav been on the ipk forum a few times n ppl r sooo annoying there Angry they r bashing asya, saying the hav no chemistry, etc, just because this song was used! I mean come on?! Can ppl be soo insensible? Seriously?! I lovee arshi too, but they dont own this song. Yes it was very special for them, but it was just as special for asya!
Urgg im soo mad, seriously! Did not comment on that forum cuz i didnt wanna cause any fights, but they r seriously getting on my nerves.. Bashing the ph n asya Angry

There are countless number of fans dear of Arhi as well Asya, so this bashing and comparing will never stop, members who are matured enough will stay away,as one really cannot satisfy everyone. And, lol this comparing and criticizing other leads have been going on for so long, atleast for the 4Lions shows. trust me, I have had experience from Geet to IPKKND to QH. So, I just don't open such topics and waste my time commenting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tya.ziebramcote46

tya.zie

Groupbie

tya.zie

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

Originally posted by tya.zie

There are countless number of fans dear of Arhi as well Asya, so this bashing andcomparingwill never stop, members who are matured enough will stay away,as one really cannot satisfy everyone. And, lol this comparing andcriticizingother leads have been going on for so long, atleast for the 4Lions shows. trust me, I have hadexperiencefrom Geet to IPKKND to QH. So, I just don't open such topics and waste my timecommenting.

Yes. *sigh. I agree with u completely Confused This bashing will go on. But its just relle hard for me to just sit back and watch all this nonsense. I relle dont knw what gives those ppl the right to hate on asya. I mean come on grow up already! N since arshi was my first ever fav india couple it makes everything a lot harder especially when fans of my previous couple bash my current. But i guess there is nothing anyone can do about it Cry Just gotta live with it. But relle hope those fans stop insulting other fandoms just because ipk ended. It is soo hypocritical it makes my blood boil!

kshows_fangirl

Nisbahx

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisbahx

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I liked the song it suited the scene

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.