MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
BTW They indeed are Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor of the Telly World LOL

Chulbul Pandey, and Lady Dabanngg Haiye what a jodi Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharanmcdreamy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Regarding use of Teri Meri... (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shormi-

IF-Rockerz

-Shormi-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thnx alot 4 da info vicky...i knew it forum mein aisa kuch hone wala hai after dey played da song...nvrdaless da lyns actually suited dem perfectly & dey portrayed da passionate & intensive emotions so beautifully dat evrything ovrruled...bdw PH cant b blamed 4 dis coz ye sab toh hota rehta hai...at da end of da day its all a part of lyf:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

afsuu

IF-Rockerz

afsuu

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
i belong to ipk forum  sooo I am  tired or explaining this since the epi aired on pm

DropofDew

Goldie

DropofDew

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
To be completely honest I don't understand what the big fuss is about. 
So what if teri meri was re-used on Asya? I actually thought it was really nice, I mean seeing as four lions make such epic love stories wouldn't it become a sort of signature song for first dances? 

I do have my own complaints though; it really wasn't long enough and they could have utilised the steps better around the music. Nevertheless it was still hot :P.

mcdreamy.

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the info dear.
Now I know why we had a repeat of Teri meriLOL

-Shormi-

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Honestly, Teri Meri song, suits all the shows that 4Lions have made so far! B/c no matter what 4Lions always have their characters like a Mills and Boons novel, so it really didn't surprise me! Besides, this song is apt, as after all 4Lions every show has to start with opposites attracting, and this song is just demonstrating that their love/hate journey has begun. Even though this song for me represents Arhi(please don't bash me), but as u said may be it was easier for them just to continue with Teri Meri, and Asya and Arhi, both have portrayed them brilliantly for me!

mcdreamy.

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
then..tell me..
we have seen lots of songs being played in the initial month of QH...they can buy copyrights for those songs..they cant afford one more song??Shocked

1) tu jahan mein wahan
2) Zindagi ki yahi reet hai
3) one more sad song

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

then..tell me..
we have seen lots of songs being played in the initial month of QH...they can buy copyrights for those songs..they cant afford one more song??Shocked

1) tu jahan mein wahan
2) Zindagi ki yahi reet hai
3) one more sad song

That's a good point! But u never know what went wrong! Maybe they wanted the fans of previous show of IPKKND like me, to remember in a good way! Or may be they were thinking it as  a lucky charm! As, someone said TRP's were high for IPPKND when they played this! And least of all, which I really don't want, that may be they wanted to be bashed again by fans of IPKKND...But, still Asya did dance beautifully! So from me no complaints!

DiamondLife

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.