Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
that makes sense...moreover, at this situation, teri meri suits asad-zoya much much more than khuda jane
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tya.zie

Ohh thx for the clarification 😊
I hav been on the ipk forum a few times n ppl r sooo annoying there 😡 they r bashing asya, saying the hav no chemistry, etc, just because this song was used! I mean come on?! Can ppl be soo insensible? Seriously?! I lovee arshi too, but they dont own this song. Yes it was very special for them, but it was just as special for asya!
Urgg im soo mad, seriously! Did not comment on that forum cuz i didnt wanna cause any fights, but they r seriously getting on my nerves.. Bashing the ph n asya 😡

There are countless number of fans dear of Arhi as well Asya, so this bashing and comparing will never stop, members who are matured enough will stay away,as one really cannot satisfy everyone. And, lol this comparing and criticizing other leads have been going on for so long, atleast for the 4Lions shows. trust me, I have had experience from Geet to IPKKND to QH. So, I just don't open such topics and waste my time commenting.
tya.zie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita59

There are countless number of fans dear of Arhi as well Asya, so this bashing andcomparingwill never stop, members who are matured enough will stay away,as one really cannot satisfy everyone. And, lol this comparing andcriticizingother leads have been going on for so long, atleast for the 4Lions shows. trust me, I have hadexperiencefrom Geet to IPKKND to QH. So, I just don't open such topics and waste my timecommenting.

Yes. *sigh. I agree with u completely 😕 This bashing will go on. But its just relle hard for me to just sit back and watch all this nonsense. I relle dont knw what gives those ppl the right to hate on asya. I mean come on grow up already! N since arshi was my first ever fav india couple it makes everything a lot harder especially when fans of my previous couple bash my current. But i guess there is nothing anyone can do about it 😭 Just gotta live with it. But relle hope those fans stop insulting other fandoms just because ipk ended. It is soo hypocritical it makes my blood boil!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the song it suited the scene
-Saniya- thumbnail
TFS I have no problem with the song. Don't knw why people r comparing Arshi and AsYa! Both r unique in their own way!!!
honestyfirst thumbnail
I just lov the song ...i hav no issues
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U mean from a million trillion bollywood songs they could only find Teri Meri for this context ...sorry am a bigger fan of IPKKND and this was very sad !!!!

I think Gul did it purposely to incite IPKKND fans as she is mad at them !!! Sorry Gul this proved ur creativity ...very upset !!!!
sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice Post! 
The song was nice; it matched the moment. 

Silentsoul thumbnail
Vict...I know what you said...I just had problem that I dont like song ...

But I know for most new song copyright thing is strict...They cant show them without havign rights whenever they want like old songs...

Like Ekta used to do it...for her K soaps...therefore mostly every new show has their own music and signature tune than some new Bollywood song

This song belong to Salman kareena at first  place..at only place...It was created for them...I think they should be most angry with it...That there epic love song of century nothing beyond it is being recycled like anything on TV nowdays...How can TV actors used their song...and diluted its epic love effect .😆.😆 
Probably people will even forget soon they were main leads to do song at first place...😆😆

But seriously..people can cry on that...no words...only tears
Edited by Silentsoul - 11 years ago
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs ...
I'm glad you made such a post ...
People are all set to bash 4Lions for using Teri Meri :/