Amita ka Amit

AN ANALYSIS OF 14TH FEB EPISODE (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raleighbcat

Thanks for the analysis. Looking forward to watching it later. Amita can be so exasperating and Amit so stuffy, but somehow its enjoyable watchibg them interact with each otherSmile

Very truly put, and thanks for liking it. The episode was good indeed. I wish they interact more with Sanjay and Preeti's wedding coming up. It would be real fun.LOLLOL

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatsunshine99

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AN ANALYSIS OF 14TH FEB EPISODE (Page 2)" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by sunshine99

Anu fab  recapitulation of the episodeStar.. Pls change the topic heading date as 14th feb it is erronously reflecting as 13th feb.I haven't seen it yet.Will come back to comment after the view.

Koel,Hug my friend Thank you very much  for correcting the mistake made by me. Please see the episode and write your views. 

Anu

Today was an extension of yesterday episode...with a deepening of the thought that they are not meant for each other. It was interesting to note that there is a good side to Amit strikes Amita first.She notices his helping nature unlike Amit who has not looked beyond the obvious disorganized young girl is a sweet disposition which genuinely cares for the people around her.She might get flummoxed in ordering from a menu card due to her nervousness but she knows the taste preference of her friends.. 
Both Amit and Amita do share a common trait they are quite fond of  their elderly grandparents..

Amit enjoys being in control ..the meeting with Sonal will be an interesting to watch.. How will he react to a girl who also loves to be in control like him..

Edited by sunshine99 - 14 February 2013 at 8:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

Anu fab  recapitulation of the episodeStar.. Pls change the topic heading date as 14th feb it is erronously reflecting as 13th feb.I haven't seen it yet.Will come back to comment after the view.

Koel,Hug my friend Thank you very much  for correcting the mistake made by me. Please see the episode and write your views. 

Anu

Today was an extension of yesterday episode...with a deepening of the thought that they are not meant for each other. It was interesting to note that there is a good side to Amit strikes Amita first.She notices his helping nature unlike Amit who has not looked beyond the obvious disorganized young girl is a sweet disposition which genuinely cares for the people around her.She might get flummoxed in ordering from a menu card due to her nervousness but she knows the taste preference of her friends.. 
Both Amit and Amita do share a common trait they are quite fond of  their elderly grandparents..

Amit enjoys being in control ..the meeting with Sonal will be an interesting to watch.. How will he erect to a girl who also loves to be in control like him..

Koel,

I totally agree with your views. Both are good natured in their own way. She tried to help him with the small boy for his own sake but due to her clumsiness the boy felt down and she was misunderstood the same way Amit was misunderstood.

For Amita she sees good in everyone, Amit wants everything his way so he sees the faults first in Amita. Now both Amit and Snhal are strong characters and we have to see what happens next.

Anu

sunshine99

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Anu

Amit enjoys being in control ..the meeting with Sonal will be an interesting to watch.. How will he react to a girl who also loves to be in control like him..

Koel,

I totally agree with your views. Both are good natured in their own way. She tried to help him with the small boy for his own sake but due to her clumsiness the boy felt down and she was misunderstood the same way Amit was misunderstood.

For Amita she sees good in everyone, Amit wants everything his way so he sees the faults first in Amita. Now both Amit and Snhal are strong characters and we have to see what happens next.

Anu
rightly said. I am waiting for today's meeting it will surely be fun to see.

anurao.66

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Very nice Thanks..

anurao.66

ohmygodurgreat

Goldie

ohmygodurgreat

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Wonderful episode and a wonderful analysis Big smile

anurao.66

sumathiaishu

Groupbie

sumathiaishu

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Smileits really a good episode.  I just simply like it.

SmileTFS

anurao.66

princess_farh

princess_farh

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
amazing update! Tnk u!

anurao.66

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amita ka Amit Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.