Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged

AN ANALYSIS OF 14H FEB EPISODE

The episode was very good and a light hearted one . I really loved the way the family of both Amita ad Amit were teasing both of them. A thoroughly enjoyable episode indeed and I loved it.

NEAR THE RESTAURANT

It starts of with Amit giving Amita a lift back to the restaurant so that she can pick up her phone. TongueAgain he reminds her that he has urgent work and to get into the car. She gets into the car and both are very uncomfortable.

THE RESTURANT

They reach the restaurant and she goes to the table they where sitting in. A couple has occupied the table and Amita disturbs them and searches for the phone while they are eating. She as usual is clumsy and drops things down.LOL The couple is very angry and the Manager has to intervene. Meanwhile the Manager shows the agitated couple another table.

A very embarrassed Amita tells the manager that she left the phone behind sometime back and has come to search for it. She will be searching the table. An upset Amita tells the manager that her father had presented her the phone.Cry Amit feeling sorry for her tells the Manager that we had just left the table sometime back and to ask the cleaning staff whether they saw it. The Manager is furious and tells are you accusing my staff of theft. Amit explains that he just wanted to check and he was not accusing anyone.

The Manager leaves to find out. The kindhearted Amit tells her to remember where she saw her phone the last time.

Amit gives his phone to Amita and asks her to call so that her phone will ring and they can locate it.Wink She calls on the phone and then she suddenly remembers it is on Vibration mode and so she can't hear it even if she calls.LOLLOLBut by then she would have given the call. The Manager tells them that he staff have not seen the phone. Suddenly she finds something vibrating in her bag and she puts her hand in and finds the phone.LOLLOL

The Manager is wild and Amit and Amita are very embarrassedConfused. The next scene is an very embarrassed Amita given an explanation for the mistake and irritating Amit even more.LOL To give him credit he just forgets what happened and they reach her house. She is still in a daydream when he calls her and then tells I am late for a meting so please get down. She gets out of the car and before she finishes telling him thanks, he drives away.

AMITA'S HOUSE

She tells her mother about the incident and her mother teases her. She asks her whether she knows the truth and Amita tells she knows. Both of them have misunderstood each other. Amu's mother she has found out that Amit rejected her.  But Amita thinks about something else.

She tells her mother that he is not as bad as he seems and he helped her find her phone and even dropped her home. But they are so different from each other two opposite poles, so they can never marry. She prays to God for it.

AMIT'S HOUSE

Amit reaches home looking very tired and met by his mother. She asks him why he is looking so tired. He very tired and irritated tells he was driving the whole day and meeting people whom he does not know and one he never wants to know. She tells him okay Dil Chota Mat kar. Then she asks about Sanjay and his match. He tells her I think it would be fixed. Then she again says Dil Chota Mat kar. She asks about Snehal and he informs her he did not get a call from him. She repeats the dialogue and he tells her that dialogue is very irritating.LOL She informs him that Snehal's Bio-data and snaps are in his room.

AMITA'S HOUSE

Amita will be talking with her brother and he as usual will be teasing her about that phone matter. Then she checks her phone to prove to him that she made a few calls. While checking the call log she finds the missed call. The absent minded Amita thinks she received a call and she will call Amit.LOL

AMITS'S HOUSE

Amit's mother picks up the phone and thinking it is Snehal gives the phone to Amit. Amit answer the phone and realizes its Amita. Amita realizes that its Amit and starts apologizing again.LOL He then puts the phone down only to be teased by his Mother, Daadi and Naani.

He goes to his room and finds Rohan going through Snehal's Bio-data. LOLHe snatches the papers and reads it. She is good in studies and extra curricular activities. She is also going to launch an IPO.

Rohan asks him to come out with him and Riya but he refuses saying he has work. Now its Rohan's time to tease him saying that he knows he is waiting for Snehal's call.LOL

Naani comes and tells him to call Snehal. He tells lets wait till tomorrow. She has already postponed the meeting today.

PRECAP: Amit going to the Restaurant and meeting Snehal. But the scene freezes before they can show her face.

ANU

Edited by anurao.66 - 14 February 2013 at 10:05am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ubhandaribaliesreebhaskapu80mkapmybro_2004sumathiaishuMeena1428shantellbrownHridiviraf4uRaleighbcat..Shifat..-Swetha-KhaLidaHsnehasudhirGauri22zuenaohmygodurgreat-Anks-wadi..dollRoark--sumana13--sunshine99krithikassscomp32KhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AN ANALYSIS OF 14TH FEB EPISODE" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Anu fab  recapitulation of the episodeStarStarStarStar.. Pls change the topic heading date as 14th feb it is erronously reflecting as 13th feb.I haven't seen it yet.Will come back to comment after the view.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-wadi..dollanurao.66

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Anu fab  recapitulation of the episodeStar.. Pls change the topic heading date as 14th feb it is erronously reflecting as 13th feb.I haven't seen it yet.Will come back to comment after the view.

Koel,Hug my friend Thank you very much  for correcting the mistake made by me. Please see the episode and write your views. 

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sunshine99

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
^ Fab analysis of today's epi by u, dear ! ClapApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
fab analysis loving the show waiting for more amit and amita scenes.. 

anurao.66sunshine99

Raleighbcat

Raleighbcat

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the analysis. Looking forward to watching it later. Amita can be so exasperating and Amit so stuffy, but somehow its enjoyable watchibg them interact with each otherSmile

anurao.66sunshine99

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Fab analysis of today's epi by u, dear ! ClapApprove

Swetha, Thank you for liking my analysis. But the episode was good and enjoyable. It had no melodrama and rhone dhona in it.

Anu

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

fab analysis loving the show waiting for more amit and amita scenes.. 

Both of them together are funny indeed. I loved Amit's face when Amita finds her phone.LOL Thanks for liking my Analysis.

Anu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.