India-Forums

plzz someone

tintin0602 Coolbie
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Please someone tell na that what has happened in todays episode. I didnt watched the epi.
Please help. Do some social work. Lol.
Is there any gg scene??? Plzz breifly describe. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikariyya6

veds275 Senior Member
veds275
veds275

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Even I wanna know ...I missed the episode today!!!! I just catched it for two minutes ...and I can assure you that there was a 2G scene ...and now I am dying to know what happened!!! So please some generous being help these desperate soul and tell us what happened!!!!

Danikariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

there was GG scenes...LOL

1. Both GG looking nor nikhil...

2. Towards the end, Gauri is pouring her heart out abt her aai to Garv / Viram... Kind of in tears ... Gatv sitting next to her on the bed, tries to hold her hand to console her, but is taken back... then he putshis arm aound her , first he was not sure then heholds her n gauri kind of hug him...Embarrassed... i hope i got it right... a cute scene Embarrassed

The rest scene dont ask its all HISTORYLOL

Edited by riyya6 - 14 February 2013 at 7:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikatintin0602sunshine99

tintin0602 Coolbie
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

2. Towards the end, Gauri is pouring her heart out abt her aai to Garv / Viram... Kind of in tears ... Gatv sitting next to her on the bed, tries to hold her hand to console her, but is taken back... then he putshis arm aound her , first he was not sure then heholds her n gauri kind of hug him...Embarrassed... i hope i got it right... a cute scene Embarrassed

thank riyya. I will not be able to watch these scenes till sunday. So darling keep updating. I will be so obliged

Danikariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

thank riyya. I will not be able to watch these scenes till sunday. So darling keep updating. I will be so obliged
LOL... wer is soapie yaar Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Danika

tintin0602 Coolbie
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

</div>

<div>

I dont know yaar y is she not updating?? Nowadays i specially need ber n will always lobe to read even after watching the epi

Danikariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

</div>

<div>

I dont know yaar y is she not updating?? Nowadays i specially need ber n will always lobe to read even after watching the epi
mayb she  s busy Embarrassed... nothing much happen in the epi... only GG scene worth watching... the rest epi dedicate of prateksha n nikhil thing...LOL... there was a scene poo bhai & rajalakshmi tooLOL

Danikatintin0602

tintin0602 Coolbie
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Ya she might be busy. Bt seriously yaar i would love to see gg scene of yesterday. I missing my darling garv

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suchianshu89Danikariyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index