Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhu will move on , while RK will be stuck .. (Page 9)

Zara_92 IF-Sizzlerz
Zara_92
Zara_92

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Thankyou guys for liking the post ! And agreeing with me Big smile
4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, I agree with you.  But what bugs me is that so far, from what we are seeing, it looks like this really was a revenge plot.

I know there were a few instances where we all thought RK was hiding something or was feeling bad BUT maybe that is because we are desperately looking for an excuse for his behaviour.

All last week I was watching RK for any sign of sign of what he was planning and I found nothing except my overactive imagination.  So maybe that is what is happening again.

This was revenge and everything was fake.  And if this is the case then to get the magic back is going to be really hard.  How can Madhu ever trust him again??? Why would she take the chance?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sub_RamZara_92

Zara_92 IF-Sizzlerz
Zara_92
Zara_92

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

After watching today's episode, I agree with you. But what bugs me is that so far, from what we are seeing, it looks like this really was a revenge plot.

I know there were a few instances where we all thought RK was hiding something or was feeling bad BUT maybe that is because we are desperately looking for an excuse for his behaviour.

All last week I was watching RK for any sign of sign of what he was planning and I found nothing except my overactive imagination. So maybe that is what is happening again.

This was revenge and everything was fake. And if this is the case then to get the magic back is going to be really hard. How can Madhu ever trust him again??? Why would she take the chance?

I suppose this revenge is not Fake !! But in the process of taking his revenge he has now got used to his biwi around him and he has started falling for her . Something like 'u don't realize what u have until it goes missing !!! ' So now when he'l realize it wich will take time , Madhu would have come pass her past life ! She would have become strong and won't forgive RK easily . Though she would never stop loving him !

Sub_Ram4ever4love

UK_VS Senior Member
UK_VS
UK_VS

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I agree. Nice post and will be fun to watch. But at the end, I want them back together fighting and making up and making outSmile

She and he will always love each other. I hope the Junoon starts.

Sub_RamZara_92

Zara_92 IF-Sizzlerz
Zara_92
Zara_92

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UK_VS

I agree. Nice post and will be fun to watch. But at the end, I want them back together fighting and making up and making outSmile
She and he will always love each other. I hope the Junoon starts.

ThankYou and I hope so too !! Smile
_CookieMonster_ IF-Addictz
_CookieMonster_
_CookieMonster_

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Yeah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zara_92

Zara_92 IF-Sizzlerz
Zara_92
Zara_92

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Perfectiie

Yeah

Smile
Hiddlestoned IF-Sizzlerz
Hiddlestoned
Hiddlestoned

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I agree with this post Zaru

Maybe when RK finds out about his love, it'll be too late because Madhu's already trying to move on while he's in his denial.
So by the time he realizes it, she may have moved on.
But CVs will probably surprise us someway 

Great post Zaru 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zara_92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index