Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhu will move on , while RK will be stuck .. (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrittB

I agree with this post Zaru

Maybe when RK finds out about his love, it'll be too late because Madhu's already trying to move on while he's in his denial.
So by the time he realizes it, she may have moved on.
But CVs will probably surprise us someway

Great post Zaru

ThankYou Pritto !! Yea I know CV's can surprise us anytime they please !! Tongue and we'l be left dumbstruck !! But this is just a thought I had while wtching the episode and the way RK behaved !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhu will move on , while RK will be stuck .. (Page 10)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankita24

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita24

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
nice post  agreeThumbs Up

Zara_92

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
yes madhu will strongly move on now and she will become a heroiene   while rk will be stuck where he is   now he will not be able to forget madhu  

and there will be a parallel lead  for madhu now  its naturally for rk jeleousy track LOL

http://www.spamdomain.net/tellywood-bytes/articles/latest-spicy-buzz/man-madhubalas-life/

lets see this article was of december who comes as a parallel male lead Big smile

Zara_92

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

yes madhu will strongly move on now and she will become a heroiene while rk will be stuck where he is now he will not be able to forget madhu

and there will be a parallel lead for madhu now its naturally for rk jeleousy trackLOL

http://www.spamdomain.net/tellywood-bytes/articles/latest-spicy-buzz/man-madhubalas-life/

lets see this article was of december who comes as a parallel male leadBig smile

I would love to see a new lead !! And Jealous RK !! Gets me goosebumps Day Dreaming

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara.92

yes madhu will strongly move on now and she will become a heroiene while rk will be stuck where he is now he will not be able to forget madhu

and there will be a parallel lead for madhu now its naturally for rk jeleousy trackLOL

lets see this article was of december who comes as a parallel male leadBig smile

I would love to see a new lead !! And Jealous RK !! Gets me goosebumps Day Dreaming

yes even i am so exicted  to see arrogant rk jeleous it will so good Wink

ab aayega maza

Zara_92

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zara.92

yes even i am so exicted to see arrogant rk jeleous it will so goodWink

ab aayega maza

Yesss Big smile

anna_77

Goldie

anna_77

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
yes i agree with u...

Zara_92

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
agree...

Zara_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.