Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Desire6

Madhu 'll surely move on ... Nd 2day Radhaji just rockd.. I just luvd her today.. RK was feeln so restless.. Nd lastly bittuji truly a luvn devar...2days episode was superb bt precap... Oh sumbody kil dat dips she has crossd all d levels of besharmi...

I'll b mre than happy to kill her 😛
coasta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing insight on Radhaji's part... She knows her son so well...and after a long time i felt that RK was actually listening to her and did not cut her off midway...As for MB...bravo to her decision to move on...somewhere she realises that a semblance of a normal life is what will keep her sane ...
Zara_92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coasta

Amazing insight on Radhaji's part... She knows her son so well...and after a long time i felt that RK was actually listening to her and did not cut her off midway...As for MB...bravo to her decision to move on...somewhere she realises that a semblance of a normal life is what will keep her sane ...

Absolutely !
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post...indeed it's worth watching...
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post dude...
It is great that Madhu will move on and yes Radha ji was fab today!!!!
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is surely gonna miss her alot. How is he going to handle himself.
Lovely post Tomato..
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree
RK toh band bajne vali hai
Zara_92 thumbnail
Thankyou guys for liking the post ! And agreeing with me 😃
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
After watching today's episode, I agree with you.  But what bugs me is that so far, from what we are seeing, it looks like this really was a revenge plot.

I know there were a few instances where we all thought RK was hiding something or was feeling bad BUT maybe that is because we are desperately looking for an excuse for his behaviour.

All last week I was watching RK for any sign of sign of what he was planning and I found nothing except my overactive imagination.  So maybe that is what is happening again.

This was revenge and everything was fake.  And if this is the case then to get the magic back is going to be really hard.  How can Madhu ever trust him again??? Why would she take the chance?
Zara_92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4ever4love

After watching today's episode, I agree with you. But what bugs me is that so far, from what we are seeing, it looks like this really was a revenge plot.

I know there were a few instances where we all thought RK was hiding something or was feeling bad BUT maybe that is because we are desperately looking for an excuse for his behaviour.

All last week I was watching RK for any sign of sign of what he was planning and I found nothing except my overactive imagination. So maybe that is what is happening again.

This was revenge and everything was fake. And if this is the case then to get the magic back is going to be really hard. How can Madhu ever trust him again??? Why would she take the chance?

I suppose this revenge is not Fake !! But in the process of taking his revenge he has now got used to his biwi around him and he has started falling for her . Something like 'u don't realize what u have until it goes missing !!! ' So now when he'l realize it wich will take time , Madhu would have come pass her past life ! She would have become strong and won't forgive RK easily . Though she would never stop loving him !