Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

"Kabhi tanhaiyon mein yun hamari yaad ayegi" (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

angelanki

IF-Sizzlerz

angelanki

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
nice post Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nafisa_kazi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Kabhi tanhaiyon mein yun hamari yaad ayegi" (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Nice take..!!

nafisa_kazi

memad

IF-Sizzlerz

memad

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
salute to ur awesome sense of using words,retros n quotes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYnafisa_kazi

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Nice Post Nafs Tongue !

nafisa_kazi

psk08

psk08

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
nice post

nafisa_kazi

DevilClan

IF-Rockerz

DevilClan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Luvd Radhaji in yestrday's epi.

nafisa_kazi

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nafisa_kazi

by Nafisa Kazi : 

M-EIEJ - Episode dated 14th February 2013 : A Dissolution

----- My Discernment :    Two mothers, one desperate to shield her daughter from  trauma and yet feeling helpless that she has been unable to do so...Padmini, trying to give solace to Madhu after being jilted and humiliated by RK...The other desperately looking for a "chink in the armor" of her offspring...Yes, Radhaji, is looking for reasons, motives for RK's cruel act towards Madhu...

If on one hand the interaction between the mother-daughter duo of Padmini and Madhu was a poignant one and brought a lump in my throad...Then on the other Radhaji confronting her son and seeking answers for his heinous act was indeed very logical and sensible one...

I just loved both these interactions going parallel to one another...

RK abruptly waking up with "biwi' on his lips...And his denial to his mother that he was not effected by it all seemed more like as if he was trying to convince himself more than her...This is something which even Radhaji has sensed...it's so true isn't it that "The most difficult part after a breakup is acting like you've moved on already, but deep inside your heart and soul all the feelings for each other are still in place untouched and unmoved."

Away from him, Madhu is trying to pick up the remnants of her shattered life and resolving to begin afresh..."As my sufferings mounted I soon realized that there were two ways in which I could respond to my situation -- either to react with bitterness or seek to transform the suffering into a creative force. I decided to follow the latter course." (Martin Luther King Jr.)...Madhu being a optimistic person definitely chooses the one that will make her realize her potential...

---- My Hunch : "bichade sabhi baari baari" yup, looks like  Bittuji is parting ways from his chief...Also hope that he alongwith Radhaji will be the ones behind Madhu's entry into the film world...

---- My retro choice that goes in sync with what an aggrieved Madhu would have to say to RK :                                             "kabhi tanhaiyon mein yun hamari yaad aayegi..."                                                                                        (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-FuMAFtw9o)

Wah, wah WAH!

Impeccable choice of song.
Incidentally, I always found this song a bit chilling - because Mubarak Begum's voice is so sweet, and Tanuja's face is so innocent, smiling... but in the words, the song is bringing down the worst of curses on this man LOLLOLLOL

But it suits RK.  I'm of the 'He's Faking Revenge' school of thought but jo bhi ho, he had this coming. What he said to Madhu 'na woh swargiya ho payega na jee paayega' is going to be true of him and IMO he knows it.

I loved the juxtaposition of the two mothers too - both wanting the best for their children - Radhaji horrified at what RK is doing to his own happiness.

About Bittuji - I too think it's a bichde sabhi bari bari kind of situation - but not for long. Bittuji is needed to move things and perhaps to keep him, RK will expalin his real motives.
Bubble

UDEY

UDEY

UDEY

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Lovely post ... and Beautiful selection of songs ... very apt Clap
Thanks for this Smile

nafisa_kazi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.