Agam to keep his promise..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Gurbani in search of her Daada and met with Amrit..Yug..it was so good to see Bani teaching Amrit some good manners..

What to say 7 yrs these evil duo is same ..nothing changed in their behaviours..just waiting for the day Bani does the manthan of Amrit..its high time because her same characterisation spoil a bit the new storyline..she sounds too repeated same dialogues..same attitude etc whereas other pivotal characters got something new in their character sketch which is so good to watch...

Coming to Agam he did made a promise to Nimrit that he will always protect  and  keep her ..Gurbani safe..its his duty.His daughter in danger and how come Agam not protect his baby..it was so heart warming to see him put his hand around Bani while she hugged him calling him daada..

Vishal in his drunk state said something from the bottom of his heart..Agam is his best friend and he prays that Rab gives him all the happiness..Agam says what happiness i dont know who i am and i just want my life back and get my real identity..

No worry Agam the one who will bring happiness in your life is your own daughter Gurbani..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Definitely Gurbani will be the link to bridge that distance between Agni..

Nimrit..Tej in search of Gurbani may meet up with Agam on the road..
anasuya43 thumbnail
How was  today's episode...I am going to watch it now.

Any interesting developments ...in the story..??
shanaya28 thumbnail
Do watch it Anasuyaji..it was interesting..

story unfolding in the right pace leading to Agam getting his real identity..Gurbani will play an important role in Agam getting back his happiness..

The little angels rocked it today.👍🏼
anasuya43 thumbnail
Thank you  Saveeta for the information😛

I am going to watch and will get back to you😊

After reading your update i think one more interesting epi👏
loveagni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its a treat to watch Agam's action sequences...so tomorrow's epi will start with action dhamaka👏
i just hope Nimrit gets to see Agam
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post and a fantastic episode :) loved how bani was so strong and bold in replying to amrit and lol amrit deserve more than this . That cute jothi she amazed me with her acting . Missing her sister bani she made me emotional :( and what a precap dad saving his daughter :) you rightly said savee who else can come to protect and save than her dad :)
anasuya43 thumbnail
Saw today's episode Bani is the correct kid to teach Amrit a lesson.😆 I enjoyed very bit of Bani and Amrit conversation...OMG Bani ...keep it up You are the only person who can  control your aunty ..princess Amrit😆

One more scene is just opposite to Bani is Jyothi missing Bani😭 but nice scene

emotional

In today's episode these two kids steal the show👏👏
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Agree. Savee. Just waiting for todays damakedar episode.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anasuyaji truly said the two angels stole the show completely..

Gurbani and may be even jyothi will succeed in what Nimrit nor anyone could do ...manthan of Amrit..

Just waiting for another confrontation scene of Amrit..Gurbani..

As for Agam i just hope his wish is fulfilled today his past comes back to him and he gets his real identity..he is so lonely and became a workaholic..he needs his happiness back with his family whom he loved so much..

Nimrit did say to Agam before gurbani was born that she will bring happiness in their lives and their family also..she is a God blessed angel to Agni..