Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
                                                              ... Episode 14 Feb 13 

The episode begins exactly where we left it last ... Randeep takes the Jacket Bomb off Ritika , he throws it into the air high above and away from all three of them ... Shahana presses the remote control ...  just as it explodes in mid air, Randeep pulls Rashmi back to safety ... And Shahana's henchmen drag Ritika away ...

Ouch... Randeep aims his gun at the retreating captor of Rit ... But Rashmi pulls his arm away scared that he might injure her Di...  by the time Ran takes aim again they have escaped ...

.LOL.. Shahana immediately gets down to checking the pendant but is shocked to find only a GPS Tracker chip ... No Nova6 Atomic Bomb Detonator Microchip ...she is furious and vouches to make Rashmi pay heavy penalty for her  "dhokhebaazi aur gaddari " ...

.LOL...she realises that the chip is giving away their hideout to the police ... Orders her men to collect all things and leave the location immediately ... And take good care of Ritika as she is their only means to get to Rashmi and the Detonator ...

.LOL.. Ran does get to the room where the Tracker device last gave the signal from ... But he finds the terrorist have escaped leaving behind nothing but a goat with Ras's pendant adorning its head ... indicating  Shahana accepts Randeep ne usko bakraa banaya ... LOL

..Angry...Randeep picks up the locket and tries to catch the terrorists ... Runs after their car, fires at them but they manage to escape ...

.Ouch... Rashmi is heart broken and weeping ... Randeep tries to console her ... But only to get an emotional outburst from her ... Blaming Randeep for interfering when he was not wanted by her ... She expresses her disgust at the working of the police dept,... their unhelpful attitude, their inability to catch the terrorists who kill innocent lives , prolonged trials, delayed judgments etc etc ... And now that she had decided to take things in her own hands and get to her Di how Randeep's unwanted interference had lead to her Di being captured back ... 

..Ouch.. She tells him how he was unmindful of her pain of losing her closest family members ... How he would never know how it felt to watch helplessly as her own family were dying or living under constant threat of death ... Here Randeep is very hurt ... recollects his own loss...and we get a flashback of the firing and commotion when he lost his own wife and baby ...

.Ouch.. Randeep is hurt , but he listens to Rashmi without uttering a word as he understands what she was going thru ... He drops her home safely and warns her that the danger is not yet over for her ... The goons were still after her and that they will use her Di to blackmail her and get from her what they wanted ... Rashmi leaves with a disgusted look at poor Randeep... (An amazing couple they make yaar ...but I was waiting for some Valentine day nice moments yaar ... OK doesn't matter )

Smile... Next morning Rashmi is very upset at home ... But realizes how Randeep had actually saved her life and that of her Di's ... And she is regretful ... Malti Bhaabhi consoles her and advises her to talk it over with him as he was a very understanding man... 

..Angry.. As Rashmi is leaving for the STF office ... the same unknown caller forbids her from meeting Randeep ... threatening her with dire consequences ... (Will Rashmi backtrack just like she did previously or brave it this time ... we have to wait for next episode )

.Smile..our darling Rajjo Rani, Agrewaali Naniji is doing puja, aarti of Radhe Krishna ... When she footsteps ... She rightly guesses it to be Randeep ... continues puja ... She hears someones voice and gets confused ... We see Jadda at  Randeep's doorstep ... invites himself in ...as an astonished Randeep stares at him and his brain working at full speed ... (What does he want ?..)

.LOL.. Jadda tries to sweet talk Randeep into working together as a team... To the utter amusement of Ran.. (And us too ) ... 

Jad ... We both have the same target, locating and acquiring the Nova6Atomic Bombs .. So we should stop being hurdles in eachother's path and work together as a team ...Shocked
Ran...(having no doubts on Jadda's real intensions ) ...for the first time you have actually spoken something nice ... LOLThumbs Up
Jad ...since we are working together we must help each other ... I want the microchip which was there in the Pendant ...Shocked
Ran... I will help you only if you help me ... I want all detailed info regarding Mrs Karuna Shekhawat...bolo manjoor hai ??... LOLThumbs Up

Jadda is caught in his own game  ROFLand tries to find his way out and tries to distract Randeep ... But Randeep is having none of it ... He clarifies his stand "You are refusing me at the very outset Mr Swami !!...if you don't help me , don't expect any help from me .. We can't work together this way... And I am good working alone "... Jadda is stumped and is shown the door by Randeep
ROFL ROFL... 

.Smile..enter Naaniji after finishing her puja  ...missed Jadda by a few milliseconds ... She tells Randeep that the voice she heard is very familiar ... But she could not recollect whose it was ... To the amazement and curiosity of Randeep...Smile

OuchRashmi is being told over the phone that Randeep has exchanged her original pendant with a false one ...and Shahana is shown planning a revenge which is going to be mind blowing for RasDeep ... OUCH !!!...Dead

Edited by --sumana13-- - 14 February 2013 at 1:00pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesskapu80Randeepfanmnx12-Khush-anurao.66Niceupswethasyam08Silentsoulslmuchand1234-Rashiriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Randeep outwits Jadda and Shahana ..." in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Sumna...Dying for update to know...How ranbeer did it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silentsoul

Thanks Sumana...Dying for update to know...How Ranbeer did it

Hello Kul .. My post is ready ...I'm so happy to see my friends actually waiting for my post .. sooo sweet yaar Smile .. Gimme a few mins buddy Smile

http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t435-randeep-outwits-jadda-and-shahana#2098

Edited by --sumana13-- - 15 February 2013 at 1:00am

anurao.66

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Superb epi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses--sumana13--anurao.66

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Loved that very much

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses--sumana13--anurao.66

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisoma

Superb epi

I agree Soma ..Smile Clap

http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t435-randeep-outwits-jadda-and-shahana#2098

Edited by --sumana13-- - 15 February 2013 at 12:59am

anurao.66

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Manu,

Brilliantly written and I really loved it. Kudos to your writing.ClapClap You have managed to have captured all the fantastic moments brilliantly.StarStar I loved the episode. I loved the fact that Shah took the laptop and was running from there. LOLLOLI wonder really what that cold blooded lady will do now.Angry Jeddah was to funnyROFL and now our Rajjo Rani Agrawaali will provide evidence of the Parda phash of Jeddah before Randep. I am waiting for it. LOLLOL

This Rashmi at times is immature but cant fault her because her Didi's life is at stake. I hope they make up and work together againEmbarrassed. She without meeting Randeep should communicate to him somehow. That would be really good. Wink

This Malthi Bhabi does never question what happened to Ritika and her family.Shocked I dont believe this. Why cant they show Succhi and RInki or have they forgotten themOuch.

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
nice update Thumbs Up i just cannot accept rashmi...LOL

--sumana13--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.