Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the lovely write up. Lovely episode. Ravan started showing his claws to others. It will be interesting to watch future episodes.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Thanks Shruti for the update😊
Minaxi...The Shiv-Ganga convo sounded like true Jija Saali bickering...hehe...Mahadev finally gets the taste of being a jija...since in the marriage all he got was the taste of having a hyperventilating Mother in lawπŸ˜†

Luckily his FIL is very understanding. Sali-jija, an extended family relation.πŸ˜† Everyone understtands Shivji from their pov & he clears their doubts revealing some interesting aspects about him.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
@shruti, with Dashanan it's like till he is away from his goal he puts his best to achieve it, appears to the most humble person. The moment he is reaching near his gaol, he starts feeling, he is getting it because he is so mahan. Later he starts insulting all who are near his achievement, because he feels if he is there then no one else is required. He is changing his colours slowley.
Miran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You do an excellent excellent job with your write-ups.  Thank you so much.  This is a big boon to people such as myself who cannot always watch.
Karunima thumbnail
Mahadev and Ganga convo I liked and Ravan and Ganesh scenes. It was a good episode. Shruti I have read comments where people are claiming that Ganga seems to be better understanding than Parvati. Deepika's chemistry with Mohit is also on full praise by some quarters. Not to add more.  😳
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ravan Ganga and Mahadev. Mahadev's admirers keeps growing. πŸ˜†
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU.😊