14-02-13:Today's episode-Highlights

ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  1. Anandi and Ganga bonding
I was thrilled to see today's interaction between my two favourite Balika vadhu's . One , a child who though given great love and affection, had to live through one of the worst fates a woman can handle-the betrayal by the man she loved. The other, a woman systematically abused physically and emotionally  and finally had her own son torn away from her

Yet each woman shares a common characteristic. An unbending spirit. Let's hope that they gain inspiration and learn from each other's lives providing an example to not just the Balika vadhu's of real life, but also to women who have gone through abuse, heartbreak and suffering. 
Like some long winded windbag said
" A woman on a mission is a fearsome sight"
Woman power ladies!

2.  Ganga's Durga maa avatar

Ganga's entry to me was brilliant. I loved the strong woman character and though I hope CV's don't rush into the Jagya Ganga love track I'd really like to see them together maybe after a year or so. I have a feeling they will be good for each other. But right now what I wanted to see was a woman, who from her story has endured nothing but suffering, was still brave and fierce enough to try and carve her own way and exact justice for herself a nd her son. And boy did they show it or not!

Today Ganga rocked. From the quiver in her voice when she spoke of getting back her son and bringing him up to be a great man, to the fire in her eyes as she declared that fate wouldn't cheat her again she was amazing
I salute the creators of this character and the actress Sriti Jha who breathes life into this character
Best line ever
"I'll bring him up to become a man who can respect woman, who can honour a woman"
I hope that every single person in this country who maintains that men molest women because the woman provoked him heard this line loud and clear. Sorry buddy, your argument just got busted

3.  Ganga-Nandu sis bro relationship
This has got to be my favourite part about the entire episode. I squealed like a girl( OK fine I am a girl) through the entire sequence. It was wonderful though the ending kind of dimmed my spirits. Ganga needs a bro and Nandu needs a big sis. I cannot wait for a scene where Rat'sass Singh comes to drag Ganga out and Nandu stops him informing
"Nobody touches my Big Sis" James Bond style
This should preferably be followed by Ganga knocking Mr Rat's ass Singh on the head with Sumitra's biggest saucepan

Ansh romance was another plus though I missed Jaggu

Signing off for today
Ranitha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ranitha

1. Anandi and Ganga bonding
I was thrilled to see today's interaction between my two favourite Balika vadhu's . One , a child who though given great love and affection, had to live through one of the worst fates a woman can handle-the betrayal by the man she loved. The other, a woman systematically abused physically and emotionally  and finally had her own son torn away from her

Yet each woman shares a common characteristic. An unbending spirit. Let's hope that they gain inspiration and learn from each other's lives providing an example to not just the Balika vadhu's of real life, but also to women who have gone through abuse, heartbreak and suffering. 
Like some long winded windbag said
" A woman on a mission is a fearsome sight"
Woman power ladies!

2.  Ganga's Durga maa avatar

Ganga's entry to me was brilliant. I loved the strong woman character and though I hope CV's don't rush into the Jagya Ganga love track I'd really like to see them together maybe after a year or so. I have a feeling they will be good for each other. But right now what I wanted to see was a woman, who from her story has endured nothing but suffering, was still brave and fierce enough to try and carve her own way and exact justice for herself a nd her son. And boy did they show it or not!

Today Ganga rocked. From the quiver in her voice when she spoke of getting back her son and bringing him up to be a great man, to the fire in her eyes as she declared that fate wouldn't cheat her again she was amazing
I salute the creators of this character and the actress Sriti Jha who breathes life into this character
Best line ever
"I'll bring him up to become a man who can respect woman, who can honour a woman"
I hope that every single person in this country who maintains that men molest women because the woman provoked him heard this line loud and clear. Sorry buddy, your argument just got busted

3.  Ganga-Nandu sis bro relationship
This has got to be my favourite part about the entire episode. I squealed like a girl( OK fine I am a girl) through the entire sequence. It was wonderful though the ending kind of dimmed my spirits. Ganga needs a bro and Nandu needs a big sis. I cannot wait for a scene where Rat'sass Singh comes to drag Ganga out and Nandu stops him informing
"Nobody touches my Big Sis" James Bond style
This should preferably be followed by Ganga knocking Mr Rat's ass Singh on the head with Sumitra's biggest saucepan

Ansh romance was another plus though I missed Jaggu

Signing off for today
Ranitha

Lovely analysis.👏