Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
In the initial episodes of housewife, my love kanhaiya had more of comic avtaar but now whenever i focus on him i realize that it is not the same old kanhaiya of one month back old episodes who looked more of a college student with childish thoughts and behaviour but the kanhaiya now shown is quite mature and i am liking this kanhaiya more...he is now as matured as sona, however he was understanding and cute from heart since starting...am i right guys... Now i am more adjusting with this changed attitude of kanhaiya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kanhaiya" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Yes, he is having less comedy and looking serious most of the time. This suits him more and i liked his anger episode. One thing thing balance now is the romance track Smile

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
yes and that is the thing which lacks in the show. The most important thing...but sona and kanhaiya have a very good understanding.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I also feel that the person in charge of the BGM should also be changed. Always playing the same music no matter if its a serious or happy scene Confused

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Yes and a show should have different BG's and that of their own and not any song taken from films...but seriously visha i never focused on any BG except the one of kanhaiya and other on chaturvedi family...will check from now on and then i will reply.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
If you see the precao today, its a serious scene between Bindiya and Neelam where Bindiya also insults Neelam asking why she don't have a child instead and just listen to the BG. The scene would have more impact if its a serious BG.

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Surely i will listen

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
But really bad of Bindiya to say that to Neelam Confused
And about Kanhaiyya, hope they plan to go for honeymoon Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.