Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.nandini.-

Lovely post as always, Shishir re! Agree with it all, this is indeed why we love SwaRon, because so much for them is about them together. Approve 

I don't think we're getting any convos, though. Seems like Tuesday will begin with the dance straightaway. Stern Smile

but I would have loved to see a conversation. Atleast pehele nahi to baad mein Stern Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sharon You Can't Keep Me Away (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Destiny--

IF-Rockerz

--Destiny--

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
"Tu Jahan Main Wahan.. Sang Sang Yun Chalu Tere Jaise Tera Asma.." Doesn't dese lyns fit perfectly for our Swayam nd his undying infinite(we rly need to MKE new wrds in order to defyn his love:p) LOVE... 2day after watching the episode one cnt hlp but b awestruck for d zillionth tym at Swayam's love for Sharon... Kaise?? Kaise?? Kaise koi kisise aisa pyaar sakta h.. D bst prt bout of Swayam is his patience... Even if Sharon lashes him out.. Say thngs to him.. But he wl alwys come around nd stand besyd her.. Witout expctin anythng in retrn.. Wit dat pleasant smyl on his face alwys.. Wen d whole gang was dancing he ws d nly one hu cme to her strtd dancing.. Trying to mke her smile... How much I wnt Sharon to open her arms nd tke in all d love dat he has for her.. Nd end his as well as her pain.. Swayam Sekhawat.. D one f d most perfectly carved out character ever...

Edited by tannu_swayam - 14 February 2013 at 12:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I am reserving it without reading the post as I can't read now. I will unreserve it tommorrow. :)

This episode was ONE of the BEST episode of D3. and the reason, yesterday, I already said on one of your post.  About the gang, I am fully satisfied but with SwaRon, little bit disappointed. Firstly, in the beginning of the episode, as you said, Swayam  will never leaves Sharon alone, Yes! its true but its wierd that after dancing so close also, he din't get any doubt on her. Swayam is failing to find out the sadness on her face. Why? I din't get that.

And yeah that "HUM" part was so cute. He never fails to notice these little things and this is what, I love about him. And the way he smiles, when she points out her finger. I just don't have any words to describe it. I LOVE this guy. 

Pre-cap is GOOD. But it made me confused too. The Dance was indeed AWESOME. We surely gonna have a treat but the SwaRon scene made me confuse. We all expected that, by the end of this track, atleast Swayam doubts on her but here, I see no signs of that. I would be more happy, if I see, Swayam goes to her place because he finds out something fishy and he goes there to demand an answer from her for her behaviour.

PS: yeah, even I expected their convo before the dance. We should definitely get one convo but Lets see, whats gonna happen next. 

Edited by blithe - 15 February 2013 at 6:50am

marauder

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa_Forever

Originally posted by shreyasi28

@IB: U killed me wid dis "main tumhare zindagi mein itna important hoon ki to show i mean nothing to ,u r indirectly dancing for me " ^_^
Yeh prediction hai ya u r jst hoping for it? If dis happens nah i mi8 kiss u out of immense happiness :D

nah re! this time im just hoping. Ouch n chances are almost thin to nil Ouch agr yeh hua to i myt kiss u firstTongueSillyBlushing

I know d group was already on stage! Atleast pehle nehi bt performance ke bad bhi hua toh i wil b hapy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tannuluvmarauder

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalShantanu

Another adroitly put episode highlighted post . . . We SwaRon-ians are literally treasuring this 2013 . . .in accompanied by our SwaRon ( How pacifying soothe I feel when I say- our SwaRon Day Dreaming ) we are relishing with the top notch writers columns  here on routine basis , contradictory to 2012 . . . really some  tranquil sensation darts me right away . . . . . 

Well, the particular SwaRon scene u mentioned -the  beach one with gang association - how diminutive the scene was yet so lingering . . . SwaRon is one frame - is't it enough to enthrall our heart . . . Embarrassed 

But- the bull eye's scene that I distinctly adored from today's episode was - the walking way one- where Swayam with his signature transforming one liners- "we dont get all we want" followed by laidbackly surreal Sharon's "Hum" -  with SwaRon background tone illuminating the scene - and I loved how the transient pause of music lets to focous on retorting Sharon and then Swayam's heart-tinting smile with rest of the BG guarding the signature SwaRon essence . . . . SIGH . . . .Day Dreaming such simple entity here yet so transfxing . . . .Day Dreaming 

And Yap- precap looked Amazing . . .be it the group performance or SwaRon -in house interaction . . . .Embarrassed

Well as I said earlier I have nothing more to add to your posts. Another beautifully penned post.

ShantanuSoul

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

today's epi was AMAZING..girls group performance, swaron scenes, shareyam scene...in short everything was gud..this is D3 which i like...Smile..all about DIL DOSTII ANDmost imp DANCE...
GOA track is 1 of d best tracks so far..enjoyng itSmile..
n ya even i want a chota sa sweet sa convo before deredance..
precapSmile..cnt wait fr tuesday..

Exactly this was one of the most balanced episode of D3. As you said this Goa track is seriously awesome. The way it was written is praise worthy. Lets keep our finger cross for the conversation.

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

Yes, Swayam will always be by Sharon's side whenever she needs him. The way Swayam danced around her was soo adorable. She was fighting to control herself from grinningSmile AwwwEmbarrassed They are so cute.

Even I wish they would have had a conversation before the dance but atleast there was a look-look scene so I am contentSmile

Swayam and Sharon are the most beautiful couple ever. PeriodApprove

Sharon's expression were definitely something like that of  fighting to stop herself grinning Tongue. Well a conversation before the dance would have made sense. Now I could only hope there is one after the dance.

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by muskurana

I loved that cute shot of Swayam trying to dance with Sharon...it was sooo cute...
And your title aptly fits with Sharon's grit and determination to be part of the dance team...the dancing diva afterall...Day Dreaming
And don't remind me of the precap...Angry
Tuesday why are you sooo far away???????
Angry

You know jab ye post likh raha tha tab it had slipped my mind that we have to wait till tuesday :( Any way koi option bhi nahi hai other than to wait. But just hope V-Day special mein SwaRon dance ho awesome wala. Then I won't complain.

I really really hope VD spcl dsn't disappoint us.Cry

Umeed pe duniya kayam hai

Post Reply New Post

Go to top