Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Lovely post as always, Shishir re! Agree with it all, this is indeed why we love SwaRon, because so much for them is about them together. Approve 

I don't think we're getting any convos, though. Seems like Tuesday will begin with the dance straightaway. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32marauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sharon You Can't Keep Me Away (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rumeli--

He had been proving it throughout that no-matter how much she pushes him away but he is firmly holding her with all his love and adoration towards her at every situation even when sharon is ready to blast him off but he being swayam gives his patient smile and there goes the fiery siren melting! :D
I am eager to see the IKTARA the song medley is awesome just wanna see them performing specifically the swaRon lift!!

Yeah that always melt the fiery Siren :P Any way looking forward to the dance performance. All the clips so far has made me even more eager. Can't wait for it.

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by --Rumeli--

He had been proving it throughout that no-matter how much she pushes him away but he is firmly holding her with all his love and adoration towards her at every situation even when sharon is ready to blast him off but he being swayam gives his patient smile and there goes the fiery siren melting! :D
I am eager to see the IKTARA the song medley is awesome just wanna see them performing specifically the swaRon lift!!

Yeah that always melt the fiery Siren :P Any way looking forward to the dance performance. All the clips so far has made me even more eager. Can't wait for it.
I'm seriously looking forward to it too! The SwaRon lift in particular, looks spectacular dude. Wow, matlab. Touchwood. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

ShantanuSoul

Goldie

ShantanuSoul

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Another adroitly put episode highlighted post . . . We SwaRon-ians are literally treasuring this 2013 . . .in accompanied by our SwaRon ( How pacifying soothe I feel when I say- our SwaRon Day Dreaming ) we are relishing with the top notch writers columns  here on routine basis , contradictory to 2012 . . . really some  tranquil sensation darts me right away . . . . . 

Well, the particular SwaRon scene u mentioned -the  beach one with gang association - how diminutive the scene was yet so lingering . . . SwaRon is one frame - is't it enough to enthrall our heart . . . Embarrassed 

But- the bull eye's scene that I distinctly adored from today's episode was - the walking way one- where Swayam with his signature transforming one liners- "we dont get all we want" followed by laidbackly surreal Sharon's "Hum" -  with SwaRon background tone illuminating the scene - and I loved how the transient pause of music lets to focous on retorting Sharon and then Swayam's heart-tinting smile with rest of the BG guarding the signature SwaRon essence . . . . SIGH . . . .Day Dreaming such simple entity here yet so transfxing . . . .Day Dreaming 

And Yap- precap looked Amazing . . .be it the group performance or SwaRon -in house interaction . . . .Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32marauder

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

I loved that cute shot of Swayam trying to dance with Sharon...it was sooo cute...
And your title aptly fits with Sharon's grit and determination to be part of the dance team...the dancing diva afterall...Day Dreaming
And don't remind me of the precap...Angry
Tuesday why are you sooo far away???????
Angry

You know jab ye post likh raha tha tab it had slipped my mind that we have to wait till tuesday :( Any way koi option bhi nahi hai other than to wait. But just hope V-Day special mein SwaRon dance ho awesome wala. Then I won't complain.

cscs

IF-Sizzlerz

cscs

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
today's epi was AMAZING..girls group performance, swaron scenes, shareyam scene...in short everything was gud..this is D3 which i like...Smile..all about DIL DOSTII ANDmost imp DANCE...
GOA track is 1 of d best tracks so far..enjoyng itSmile..
n ya even i want a chota sa sweet sa convo before deredance..
precapSmile..cnt wait fr tuesday..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silentreader95

Bang on post Thumbs Up the epi was awesome ..yet there was no SwaRon scene ..the cute little moment took my heart away ..specially when swayam started dancing around herEmbarrassed the look look hawa hawa was damn cute ..and when sharon yelled at swayam for luking her ..and aftr that swayams sweet sa smile ..eagerly waiting for tuesday's epi ..I hope its not an open ended scene

Yep even though there wasn't a SwaRon scene in particular but the bits and pieces we got was amazing. SwaRon's eye lock, Swayam's smile or Sharon's referring themselves as Hum. It all made up of pretty awesome experience.

Anonymous--

IF-Dazzler

Anonymous--

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Yes, Swayam will always be by Sharon's side whenever she needs him. The way Swayam danced around her was soo adorable. She was fighting to control herself from grinningSmile AwwwEmbarrassed They are so cute.

Even I wish they would have had a conversation before the dance but atleast there was a look-look scene so I am contentSmile

Swayam and Sharon are the most beautiful couple ever. PeriodApprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoulsscomp32marauder

Post Reply New Post

Go to top