Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: marauder

Yeah that always melt the fiery Siren :P Any way looking forward to the dance performance. All the clips so far has made me even more eager. Can't wait for it.

I'm seriously looking forward to it too! The SwaRon lift in particular, looks spectacular dude. Wow, matlab. Touchwood. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
__anonymous__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Another adroitly put episode highlighted post . . . We SwaRon-ians are literally treasuring this 2013 . . .in accompanied by our SwaRon ( How pacifying soothe I feel when I say- our SwaRon  ) we are relishing with the top notch writers columns  here on routine basis , contradictory to 2012 . . . really some  tranquil sensation darts me right away . . . . . 

Well, the particular SwaRon scene u mentioned -the  beach one with gang association - how diminutive the scene was yet so lingering . . . SwaRon is one frame - is't it enough to enthrall our heart . . . ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

But- the bull eye's scene that I distinctly adored from today's episode was - the walking way one- where Swayam with his signature transforming one liners- "we dont get all we want" followed by laidbackly surreal Sharon's "Hum" -  with SwaRon background tone illuminating the scene - and I loved how the transient pause of music lets to focous on retorting Sharon and then Swayam's heart-tinting smile with rest of the BG guarding the signature SwaRon essence . . . . SIGH . . . . such simple entity here yet so transfxing . . . . 

And Yap- precap looked Amazing . . .be it the group performance or SwaRon -in house interaction . . . .๐Ÿ˜ณ
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: muskurana

I loved that cute shot of Swayam trying to dance with Sharon...it was sooo cute...
And your title aptly fits with Sharon's grit and determination to be part of the dance team...the dancing diva afterall...
And don't remind me of the precap...๐Ÿ˜ก
Tuesday why are you sooo far away???????
๐Ÿ˜ก

You know jab ye post likh raha tha tab it had slipped my mind that we have to wait till tuesday :( Any way koi option bhi nahi hai other than to wait. But just hope V-Day special mein SwaRon dance ho awesome wala. Then I won't complain.
cscs thumbnail
today's epi was AMAZING..girls group performance, swaron scenes, shareyam scene...in short everything was gud..this is D3 which i like...๐Ÿ˜Š..all about DIL DOSTII ANDmost imp DANCE...
GOA track is 1 of d best tracks so far..enjoyng it๐Ÿ˜Š..
n ya even i want a chota sa sweet sa convo before deredance..
precap๐Ÿ˜Š..cnt wait fr tuesday..
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Silentreader95

Bang on post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ the epi was awesome ..yet there was no SwaRon scene ..the cute little moment took my heart away ..specially when swayam started dancing around her๐Ÿ˜ณ the look look hawa hawa was damn cute ..and when sharon yelled at swayam for luking her ..and aftr that swayams sweet sa smile ..eagerly waiting for tuesday's epi ..I hope its not an open ended scene

Yep even though there wasn't a SwaRon scene in particular but the bits and pieces we got was amazing. SwaRon's eye lock, Swayam's smile or Sharon's referring themselves as Hum. It all made up of pretty awesome experience.
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, Swayam will always be by Sharon's side whenever she needs him. The way Swayam danced around her was soo adorable. She was fighting to control herself from grinning๐Ÿ˜Š Awww๐Ÿ˜ณ They are so cute.

Even I wish they would have had a conversation before the dance but atleast there was a look-look scene so I am content๐Ÿ˜Š

Swayam and Sharon are the most beautiful couple ever. Period

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: marauder

You know jab ye post likh raha tha tab it had slipped my mind that we have to wait till tuesday :( Any way koi option bhi nahi hai other than to wait. But just hope V-Day special mein SwaRon dance ho awesome wala. Then I won't complain.

I really really hope VD spcl dsn't disappoint us.๐Ÿ˜ญ
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
itz swayam whose world revolve around sharon na sorry whose world is sharon, i really loved it when cvs show this small cute n meaningful things for swayam sharon swaron!!!
n precap i cant wait๐Ÿคข just dont want this weekend๐Ÿ˜ก... n i want monday n tuesday to be on same day as i m waiting for swaron/vrushan duet performance on vday epi n this precap equally...
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For me the best part was when sharon ask or rather shout on swayam as to stop luking her like this and swayam in rply gave his million dollar smile...
Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
unres
amazing post shishir!!you rightly pointed out the scene which depitcs about swayam not going far away from sharon!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
whenever CV's put some small scenes which have REAL deep meaning,we love it so much,that we(in this post, U ๐Ÿ˜‰) end up writing the post!!๐Ÿ˜Š

i am really happy she's dancing and watching her dancing made swayam REALLY happy which here,made me happy๐Ÿ˜ณ but i hope the truth is out soon or let "HUM" become the strength n she overcomes her illness!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Precap: ummm as usual,the team wanted to finish the ep!!n not show anything after the group hug!!n it were some few secs..i think mon they'll show something or maybe not!๐Ÿ˜”... but you should be thankful at least they showed an eye-lock,at least i am happy!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Satluvsd3 - 11 years ago