Sharon You Can't Keep Me Away

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
There was a shot in the beginning of episode with the background tune of 'kal ho na ho' playing along with the gang dancing on chorus of Dil Dosti Dance and Sharon standing alone completely broken. And then came Swayam, even though the gang was dancing separately he chose to remain with Sharon even though she was just standing and not dancing. That's SwaRon for me. That's why I love SwaRon love story. It means more to them about being together rather then enjoying it separately with just their friends.

Swayam had said to Sharon in their college corridor - You may try hard but you can't keep me away and today was the perfect example of how true he is to his words. First the moment which I mentioned at the beach and then the moment when the gang was celebrating after the performance of girls. Each time Swayam preferred to be with Sharon than celebrating the moment to the fullest with his friends. And I seriously loved it. And the instance Sharon mentioned them as 'hum' it made me have a huge smile on thinking whatever Sharon try to be away sub consciously she always is together with Swayam and no matter what she do she can't change it.

So Sharon is finally dancing in a way just fro the sake of Swayam. Well she may give any twisted reply about blah blah but we all know the truth. I just hope she stop lieing to herself about it. Because sooner she realize that they both are 'HUM' sooner she can be able to fight with her illness with more resolve.

Precap is awesome. First of all their is that awesome group dance performance and then there are some intriguing moment ahead of us. Looking forward to them.

P.S - Although it was stunning episode. I do have a complain. Hopefully I am wrong but I do have hope for a SwaRon conversation before the dance but they were directly shown on stage. I hope there is one conversation more in store.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
He had been proving it throughout that no-matter how much she pushes him away but he is firmly holding her with all his love and adoration towards her at every situation even when sharon is ready to blast him off but he being swayam gives his patient smile and there goes the fiery siren melting! :D
I am eager to see the IKTARA the song medley is awesome just wanna see them performing specifically the swaRon lift!!
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved that cute shot of Swayam trying to dance with Sharon...it was sooo cute...
And your title aptly fits with Sharon's grit and determination to be part of the dance team...the dancing diva afterall...
And don't remind me of the precap...😑
Tuesday why are you sooo far away???????
😑
Silentreader95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post πŸ‘πŸΌ the epi was awesome ..yet there was no SwaRon scene ..the cute little moment took my heart away ..specially when swayam started dancing around her😳 the look look hawa hawa was damn cute ..and when sharon yelled at swayam for luking her ..and aftr that swayams sweet sa smile ..eagerly waiting for tuesday's epi ..I hope its not an open ended scene
megsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
reserved
unres...

ohh the kal ho na ho background part was beautifulll...all these tini mini parts just show how swayams world revolves just around sharon... hopefellu sharon takes note of this and takes note real soon...

both the times when swayam goes and stands next to her, swaying a lil...they were soo cute and fulll of love and care...

the 'hum' part was again awesome... yes subconsiously sharon takes swayam n her to be one...after alll she does love him..and love him a lot...how much ever she tries to fake it, kahi na kahi to wo bahar aa hi jaata hai...

i too wished swayam would had stayed back in the room with sharon for a while and spoken to her...even if a few words...but thats where the continuity lacks..d3 mein hamesha hi transitions r never smooth...kashh koi to sun le hamari baat!

and yes swayam and his never-give-up-attitude is who swayam is for us...he is the hope we cling on to that duniya mein sache pyaar karne wale bhi hote hai...
Edited by megsy - 11 years ago
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: marauder

There was a shot in the beginning of episode with the background tune of 'kal ho na ho' playing along with the gang dancing on chorus of Dil Dosti Dance and Sharon standing alone completely broken. And then came Swayam, even though the gang was dancing separately he chose to remain with Sharon even though she was just standing and not dancing. That's SwaRon for me. That's why I love SwaRon love story. It means more to them about being together rather then enjoying it separately with just their friends.

Swayam had said to Sharon in their college corridor - You may try hard but you can't keep me away and today was the perfect example of how true he is to his words. First the moment which I mentioned at the beach and then the moment when the gang was celebrating after the performance of girls. Each time Swayam preferred to be with Sharon than celebrating the moment to the fullest with his friends. And I seriously loved it. And the instance Sharon mentioned them as 'hum' it made me have a huge smile on thinking whatever Sharon try to be away sub consciously she always is together with Swayam and no matter what she do she can't change it.

So Sharon is finally dancing in a way just fro the sake of Swayam. Well she may give any twisted reply about blah blah but we all know the truth. I just hope she stop lieing to herself about it. Because sooner she realize that they both are 'HUM' sooner she can be able to fight with her illness with more resolve.

Precap is awesome. First of all their is that awesome group dance performance and then there are some intriguing moment ahead of us. Looking forward to them.

P.S - Although it was stunning episode. I do have a complain. Hopefully I am wrong but I do have hope for a SwaRon conversation before the dance but they were directly shown on stage. I hope there is one conversation more in store.

aahhh!!! the title is butiful.speaks for itself !! abt that first para u wrote damn right bro! thats our SwaRon.loved that scene.yes Sharon's sadness was pulling me down but the way Swayam danced around her exuding such positiveness, i coudnt help but smile. i even felt Sharon at those moments wasnt that sad seeing him. u know i felt it very symbolic! Swayam with his positiveness will wash away all her pain.so overall the scene had a very positive effect on me.πŸ˜ƒ

jumping to the PS part (cz im verryyy sleepy )  I SOOO HOPE MAN!! i SOOO HOPE.u just spoke my mind.i rili want sharon to be at lost of words wen swayam proves it LIKE A BOSS that "main tumhare zindagi mein itna important hoon ki to show i mean nothing to ,u r indirectly dancing for me " ☺️

flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rightly said shishir, dats our SwaRon :)
I jst hope sharon gives in to him soon so dat he can erase all her pain!
Precap ^_^
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@IB: U killed me wid dis "main tumhare zindagi mein itna important hoon ki to show i mean nothing to ,u r indirectly dancing for me " ^_^
Yeh prediction hai ya u r jst hoping for it? If dis happens nah i mi8 kiss u out of immense happiness :DEdited by shreyasi28 - 11 years ago
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post as always, Shishir re! Agree with it all, this is indeed why we love SwaRon, because so much for them is about them together.  

I don't think we're getting any convos, though. Seems like Tuesday will begin with the dance straightaway. πŸ˜³
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Rumeli--

He had been proving it throughout that no-matter how much she pushes him away but he is firmly holding her with all his love and adoration towards her at every situation even when sharon is ready to blast him off but he being swayam gives his patient smile and there goes the fiery siren melting! :D
I am eager to see the IKTARA the song medley is awesome just wanna see them performing specifically the swaRon lift!!

Yeah that always melt the fiery Siren :P Any way looking forward to the dance performance. All the clips so far has made me even more eager. Can't wait for it.