Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Ranveer and Sahiba have a weak moment and consummate in Zee TV's Rab Se...

Sahiba (Ekta Kaul), the protagonist of Zee TV's Rab Se Sohna Isshq (Jay Productions) went through an emotional turmoil with her going through a miscarriage. For the uninitiated, Sahiba was carrying Daljeet's (Kanan Malhotra) kid when this unfortuante mishap happened.

As per the ongoing track, Sahiba is in a trauma and the doctors have advised Ranveer (Ashish Sharma) to make her cry so that she lets out her emotions and gets better in health. During such a moment, Ranveer and Sahiba have a weak moment and end up consummating. However, after spending the night with Ranveer, Sahiba gets up the next morning with a lot of guilt and hatred towards her own self.

We tried contacting Ekta Kaul to get to know more on the track, but she remained unavailable.

Will Sahiba be able to accept the fact and get to be the wife of Ranveer?

Catch this interesting sequence in the coming week in Rab Se Sohna Isshq.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

navandrubyJashpalatchimepersaudmini95Nafisarsitaragavsarahtrinimotherhenannu_msashish_sukumuktha_cutevaishali667marjasoapwatcher1sukhminderkaur7taahir004-Priyam-blueocean_787dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer and Sahiba have a weak moment and consumma" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Thankss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
thanks and there I QUIT

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GOLD56_Sakinah_nimsnannureisar31rozie

red123

red123

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Total crap...I quit too. I think we all must protest and bring down the trps.
Now I know why Ekta is quitting the show.must be below her dignity to play such s sicko.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GOLD56_Sakinah_sangeetaMAkki_Kundalnimsnannurozieana1ZaYaHolic-Priyam-

ana1

IF-Rockerz

ana1

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
LOL wow. this s getting dumber n dumber i stoped watching for more then month. this show is at its lowest point. so she has miscarriage...sleeps with ranveer...will most likely be prevent again this time with ranveers kid...while daljeet thinks its still his, sahiba wont have the heart to tell him the truth.

its so predictable LOL

GOLD56sangeetaMnimsnannusukhminderkaur7-Priyam-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana1

LOL wow. this s getting dumber n dumber i stoped watching for more then month. this show is at its lowest point. so she has miscarriage...sleeps with ranveer...will most likely be prevent again this time with ranveers kid...while daljeet thinks its still his, sahiba wont have the heart to tell him the truth.

its so predictable LOL

You are back and with this funny post ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GOLD56marjasukhminderkaur7ana1

sukhminderkaur7

IF-Dazzler

sukhminderkaur7

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by red123

Total crap...I quit too. I think we all must protest and bring down the trps.
Now I know why Ekta is quitting the show.must be below her dignity to play such s sicko.

No,ekta is not quitting the show bcoz of story line,but according to some articles of TOI of last week of january,that she is complaining of being harassed by the production house from the days of shooting in london,n she has no talking terms with the show's producer,thats why she is leaving the show. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marja

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I just love the show noww. Yesss ranveer and sahiba wll be together 4ever no more daljeet yesss sooo happyyy now its the show what i wan see. And ratting are going good too al becauseof ranveer. Now he is good i hope stayy good

sarahtrinimuktha_cuteannu_msParamjitsukhminderkaur7

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.