princess_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
tadaa... back with part 4...

"paarth'"

"yeah mom... "

"pass that to me..."

"but mom..."

"maine kya kaha paarth??? Give the milk to me. I ll feed her. You go and do your work'"

"mom please'. You are spoiling her. She never listens to me... after all main uska dad hoon..."

"to kya hua paarth? Riya bring her to me... and paarth...now its time you marry beta... aakhir kab tak tum aise jeeyoge? Akele?"

"mamma, I don't need to marry.i have my family.. I don't want to marry...please don't force me..."

" apne baare mein, humare baare maein naa sahi, par paridhi ke baare mein socho..."

"she has me mamma, she has all of us' then why should I marry? I don't want to... I am not interested in this marriage mamma' samajh gayi na aap?"

" don't samjhaofy me... she is a baby and she needs her mom the most. You may give her all love but can never give her mother's love paarth... agar aaj Panchi zinda hoti to main ye kabhi nahin kehti. But'. Please paarth'. Ek baar socho' please"

"mamma please''aaahhh"

He held his head and collapsed on floor.

riya: "abhay...ABHAY... JAI... UNCLE... PLEASE JALDI AAYIYE... PARTH IS UNCONSIOUS AGAIN..."

"paarth utho beta... I am sorry... I cant lose you also... I cant... please..."

"O no'.not again... jai, dad, help me..."

They all shift him to sofa.. abhay immediately calls doc and soon doc comes and checks him, tells him to rest well.

"mamma, aapne once again bhai ki shaadi ki baat chedi? Why?

Atleast he is now living for pari, but if you keep on forcing him, he will give up... shaadi ki baat unke un yaado ko khured ta hai jinhe wo apne ander dabaake rakhe hai..he is still in trauma. please mamma' we cant lose him also' please leave this matter here..."

Saarthak: yeah mandira' lets take it easy' we ll convince him... lets not rush things... "

"if you all say so, then I wont... but he needs to marry... how long can he stay alone??? Its been two years...pari needs a mother too"

"mamma leave every thing to god'"

India...

It was sameer and ankita's marriage...

Aisha was with ankita...

aisha's lehanga somewhat like this...

Aisha(to herself): na Aisha' tu ab kamzor nahin padegi.. ye to teri dost ki shaadi hai na.. be happy for her...dont spoil this day of hers.. they have waited for two long years trying not to hurt you... be happy for her...

She put up a smile on her face and started helping ankita for the marriage'

Ankita wore a beautiful red and white lehanga, with beautiful designs and diamonts studded on them. She wore ancestral jewellery  , red and white matching bangles with gold kangans, beautiful pair of anklets. In short she looked no less than a princess. A divine angel'..

her attire like this...

Aisha along with her friends, brought her down and made her sit next to sameer. Ankita slowly lifted her head and saw sameer looking at her with a lost look'.

"beautiful'."

shree and chotu who were near them, nudged him and brought him back to earth.

"sir thodi der ki baat hai'... poori raat hai ankita ko dekhna ke liye'."

Sameer glared them.

"ma'am"

"no ways'."

"oki bhabhi'. Ya di?????!!!! "

"we ll think about that'.hmmm. JIJAJEEE"

"SHREE"

"sameer beta'. App shaadi ke mantap mein ho'. Thoda to khyal kijiye' ab bhi aap bacchon ke jaise vyavhaar kar rahe hai?"

"maaf kijiye maasa'."

Ankita giggled and sameer gave her an annoying look. She held her ears and mouthed a sorry'

Sameer smiled at her'

Soon the ceremony was over and bidaayi took place.

All the while, Aisha was trying hard to control her tears. The same dream of hers of getting married to her love was brutally crushed by taqdeer.. how could she forget him..???! but yet she put up a brave face infront of all.

to be continued...

kaisa tha???? please do like and drop your precious comments...and not before pg 11...

i ll update next part only after getting good number of comments and likes from my readers...

Edited by princess_pari - 11 years ago
rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice,,,!
liked the wedding and Aisha courage to put up a brave front for everyone...waiting for more😊😊
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsum update...!!!
ye parth ka chakkar kya hai?😲 is parth arjun?
wow sam and ankita getting married...!!! love the way shree and chotu were teasing him...!!!πŸ˜‰
bechare ko aj ke din  daant pit gayiπŸ˜†
feeling bad for aisha she is trying to be strong infront of everyone...!!!
hope arjun returns...!!!
continue soon...!!!
alee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nyccc!!!!

feeling very bad for aisha😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­!!!

is paarth is arjun?????

wen arjun is coming back???!!!

update very very soon!!
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awww... Poor Aisha... bt nyc part
kunchu thumbnail
great update..
waiting to see the 3 other pics, esp Parth
whats the problem over there??
do continue soon.. loved it..
shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fab, amazing
continue soon...
Waiting for arjun
ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oye... Aise dhamki q deti h... Pg 11 se pashle nai ...lol...

Loved it... Poor aisha...
Omg... Wats d story wid raichands... Damn excited...

I was very very sad today... But after reading this am not at all sad nw... Thnx fr making me happy ... :-) :-)
princess_pari thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita2804

Oye... Aise dhamki q deti h... Pg 11 se pashle nai ...lol...

Loved it... Poor aisha...
Omg... Wats d story wid raichands... Damn excited...

I was very very sad today... But after reading this am not at all sad nw... Thnx fr making me happy ... :-) :-)

lol :D πŸ˜†
phir kya karoon di... views to dekho story ke...
itne saare hai but zyada log comment hi nahin karte :P
socha ki dhamki bhi ek baar deke dekhte hai... ;)

aur raichands ka to bohut jald pata chalega ;)jatni jaldi hoga i ll update... clg ki wajah se i am nat able to write more often a day...😭
princess_pari thumbnail
hola...
back with part 5...before that thanks all who have liked and commented for this story...
i may not be able to reply to all, but if time permits i ll definitely do...

here i go...

London

"mamma... m going to  office... I ll be late don't stay up for me..."

"beta atleast have something and go... you are not well..."

He held his mom's shoulder and kissed her cheeks.

"mamma...i am perfectly fine.. what ever had happened, it was because I am not yet ready for marriage. But see I am perfectly fine now... and pakka I ll have something in office..."

Suddenly a boy who was about 22 came down the stairs...

"bhai... bhai wait... please drop me to college... m late..."

"not again jai..."

"and mr. paarth me too..."came a sweet voice...

"o no... riya not you too..."

"papa... main kaisi looking???"

She came running to him with her arms stretched.

Paarth lifted her in his arms, threw her in the air and caught her back. Whole house was filled with pari's sweet tinkling laughter.

"mera baby always beautiful...muahhh"

"paarth, you are already late... come and have your breakfast..."

"I know mamma ki ye sab mujhe bina khaye ghar se jaane na dene ke liye... fine.. aap jite main haara... khush...?"

"bohut..."

They all went towards the dining table.

India

It was almost a week sameer was married. He was in shimla with ankita enjoying his honeymoon. Aisha was in charge of ETF till he was back.

Shree: chotu, ye dekh... this is the 3rd year mysterious man has been awarded as best businessman...

Chotu: mysterious man??? Ye kaun hai...?

Shree: Mr. Paarth raichand. Raichand group of industries ka CEO. London mein rehte hai...

Inhe mysterious man kaha jaata hai cos no one has seen his face till today. Not a single photo, not seen in any parties no interviews... even his awards are collected by his brother Abhay o Jai.. pata nahin aisa kya hai uss insaan ka... media ke saamne aata hi nahin hai banda... na internet mein uske baare main hai nahi koi aur source. No pics at all...

Aisha: shree, tum aaj sab kuch chod kar unke peeche kyun pade ho?? Anyways aaj koi case nahin hai to mil ke paperwork khatam karte hai...

Shree: oki Aisha...

He smiled at her.

After some time Aisha went to arjun's cabin.

No one had even dared to occupy that cabin. Even seniors had hesitated to use this very cabin. it was afterall his cabin... the cabin of supercop ACP Arjun Suryakant Raute... It had his memories... their memories... memories of love, memories of friendship, memories of brotherly love, sisterly hugs...

*sigh*

Those were so memorable days in her life after she joined ETF.

He was the most sadu, akdu and khadoos person she had ever come across. She hated him for failing her mission for which she worked hard for 8 long months... but she failed her resolve of staying away from him... she had fallen head over heels for him. she stood as his strength all the way for sikender's hunt. They were about to grab him ki...

Arjun left her all alone...in his memories...just in a shadow of his love... his warmth...

All her dreams had shattered that day...

Her dreams of having her love with her...having her own family...her own kids... she knew the value of a family... only an orphan can know that... just like him... just like her...

She touched each and every thing in his cabin... everyday she went to the cabin, dusted it, kept the room impeccable...

The chaiwala who would bring his cutting chai had kept his glass on the table where he regularly kept hot cutting chai...

Now the glass gloriously sat on the table, in front of his photograph with her...

She gently caressed his photograph removing the imaginary dust... a tear escaped from her eye which she hastily wiped.

No she would not cry. He never wanted to see a tear in her eyes... he could not tolerate that, no matter what...

She then slowly moved to his chair, the same same chair where he would sit and check files.the same chair where he sat and screamed roshni's name...

She there saw his black marker which he would swirl in his hands... that was a sign to all that he was in his thinking zone...

She chuckled at the memories... yes it was her who dared to say these things in front of him and yet survived his wrath... how could not she???! After all she ruled his heart...

She knew... he was still not in peace. How could he??? Sikander was still alive... how could his soul rest in peace when that devil's incarnation was alive???

How could she rest in peace until she punished that devil??? The very devil who destroyed soo many lives?soo many worlds??? Her arjun's world... her world...

She had a huge task ahead...most crucial one...

to be continued...

please do like and comment

more comments, more faster the update😊😊😊

i wont give page limitations... but hope you all ll fill the pages ahead...