Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

NaughtyRa

IF-Rockerz

NaughtyRa

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Oh really defend defend kiya okk but not here ita topic of kd could do something in precap shown not about kd giving attitude to rv or jail track okk so dont ever try that okk I u want make a topic & defemd kiya and if u want to defend first of all read the topic comment ur feeling then say kd & his attitude okkk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Haruhi

Haruhi

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Originally posted by -Rupz-

Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Kiya was right. She was not taunting KD. Did he tuk RV's help? Remember how he showed attitude to JJ wen he helped him out of jail. I hated KD grabbing Kiya's hand n brushing it off. It was a total battameezi. He even refused to take RV's help wen Juhi was missing. He wud not hv taken his help if others did not hv made him. He did not even thought of Juhi n now he sud atleast think of his parents n Shubh. Not only RV, he is not takn any1's help. Kiya had helped him before but wat she got in return? Even after knowing Kiya's real face, he is once again proving her wrong n making evry1's feel dat she is selfish n uncaring.

I completely agree with you juhi... Kd aur unki stupid ego .. Dead

Kiya aur unka stupid nature Confused Dead

Lol tit for tat eh? Love it LOL
I agree her nature is stupid and also kd's ego is!!!! That wat they are all about!!!
Agar koi un ego ko defend kare toh koi un nature ko kyon nahi?

Edited by -Rupz- - 14 February 2013 at 10:52am

Haruhi

Haruhi

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Oh really defend defend kiya okk but not here ita topic of kd could do something in precap shown not about kd giving attitude to rv or jail track okk so dont ever try that okk I u want make a topic & defemd kiya and if u want to defend first of all read the topic comment ur feeling then say kd & his attitude okkk

Xcuse me wat??
First of all none got the right to stop others from expressing their opinion!
Second i dont read any disclaimer saying "opinions against kd not allowed"
Thirdly if it was posted i dont care as kd fans or kd himself do not own this forum!
Fourth forums are for expressing our views if not able to handle then i cant say it out loud!
Fifth if all kd fans are blind then grow up!
Six i like healthy arguments not blind yapping!
Seven yea i think i dont give a damn!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

forevermine

IF-Rockerz

forevermine

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Xcuse me wat??
Thirdly if it was posted i dont care as kd fans or kd himself do not own this forum!
Fourth forums are for expressing our views if not able to handle then i cant say it out loud!

Hey guys i think this arguement is gone a different level take a chillz... guys we all our in short fans of TBP. thats y wer r in this forum...u dnt hv ryt to call kiyas or kds fans mad n immature etc etc...
kd as a character has still nt undergone...change he will learn from his mistake...same goes with Kiya...
but lets nt speak bad abt one other...i myself am a die hard KD fan!

forevermine

IF-Rockerz

forevermine

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
as this post has gone to a tottally different angel... lemme justify KD as u guys have done with Kiya.
KD was always the angry young man in the show... today he gave RV the really reason sayin he doesnt want charity and in a way he is rite... RV character has improved coz of what happend with aayesh and then with his bestfrnd Panchi but KD has jst lost the one he loves...kiya he is bound to think alll rong thinks coz in the show he isnt god he is also a human being just like us... just imagine a situation like his. if u had  a crush on a guy and u knew that he hates u for diffrent reasons and see him kinda flirting with a girl... wouldnt u be hurt? dejected? KD has crossed his limits at times and so has Kiya and both are equally at fault... u cant just put the blame on the guy and put up with everythin Kiya does just coz she is a girl...n he is guy...!

*altogether upset KiSha fan as ppl are taking sides unnessarily*

krazy4KD

Haruhi

Haruhi

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by safi_kisha

Xcuse me wat??

Hey guys i think this arguement is gone a different level take a chillz... guys we all our in short fans of TBP. thats y wer r in this forum...u dnt hv ryt to call kiyas or kds fans mad n immature etc etc...
kd as a character has still nt undergone...change he will learn from his mistake...same goes with Kiya...
but lets nt speak bad abt one other...i myself am a die hard KD fan!

I don't like attacking either... I am not here to fight!! At the same time it is not easy for me to keep quite when being attacked just bcoz my opinion differed!
Yes i went too far by commenting on maturity etc but there is no other way to reply to such posts!
Please some one enlighten me on how to reply when you were told such things!! Mostly i wud've ignored it but as it was intended for me i just cant!
As i said i am not here to hurt anyone and if i did my apologies!! I have a history of been attacked by kd fans on social network and it all came out!!
As damon says , i am as cool as a cucumber but react strongly!
I dont want to takeback my reply as it was apt for that post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forevermine..DamonCrazy..

NaughtyRa

IF-Rockerz

NaughtyRa

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Sory I just wanna say sory I shouldnt hav written that things sory for that but I dont wanted to hurt anyones feeling actually I doesnt ser urs edited part in the post & hav written the post
And I m not like fb or a blind fan of kd its just as I always did oppose when kd was wrong when he made a plan to humilate kiya or when he mandaled kiya
But lets forget it na just move on if u agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhiforevermine

krazy4KD

IF-Sizzlerz

krazy4KD

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Guys don't bash...
Chill yaar...
Agar ap apna POV dete ho to dosre ki baat bhi sunne ki himaat rakho...
So just chill Big smileBig smileBig smile

forevermine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.