The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

   

Precap

..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Joined: 19 September 2012
Posts: 6672

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Hey guyz seeing the precap it was looking like its.dangerous I m feeling that kd will accept the wrong job he was really very very worried and after kiyas harsh words he is more wprried & heartbroken
I dont get this if she doesnt want to help kd she can just go why she always tautnts him I really felt bad plus qorried for kd

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003White_FlowerItsMe_AmmuArShiDelenasweetz1204-ScaredAngel-FahadkrazywishKriYaansh960-Drama_Queen-Sharif.Badmaash

Sharif.Badmaash IF-Stunnerz
Sharif.Badmaash
Sharif.Badmaash

Joined: 13 September 2012
Posts: 33847

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay


I dont get this if she doesnt want to help kd she can just go why she always tautnts him I really felt bad plus qorried for kd

Agree with u...
Kiya should keep herself out of this matter .
After that incident in APC , Kiya has always found a way to taunt KD on anything.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..WitchGrave..-ScaredAngel-Fahadkrazywish

-ScaredAngel- IF-Rockerz
-ScaredAngel-
-ScaredAngel-

Joined: 03 January 2013
Posts: 6451

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
U r rite...i am nt really blamin kiya but the way she spoke obvi would hv hurt him...
n ppl tend to make rong decisions when hurt...i just hope kd doesnt take that job!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Adry-Razzy-Sharif.Badmaash

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Joined: 16 September 2011
Posts: 11977

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Kiya was right. She was not taunting KD. Did he tuk RV's help? Remember how he showed attitude to JJ wen he helped him out of jail. I hated KD grabbing Kiya's hand n brushing it off. It was a total battameezi. He even refused to take RV's help wen Juhi was missing. He wud not hv taken his help if others did not hv made him. He did not even thought of Juhi n now he sud atleast think of his parents n Shubh. Not only RV, he is not takn any1's help. Kiya had helped him before but wat she got in return? Even after knowing Kiya's real face, he is once again proving her wrong n making evry1's feel dat she is selfish n uncaring.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi...Diya...

..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Joined: 19 September 2012
Posts: 6672

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3_4life

Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay


I dont get this if she doesnt want to help kd she can just go why she always tautnts him I really felt bad plus qorried for kd

Agree with u...
Kiya should keep herself out of this matter .
After that incident in APC , Kiya has always found a way to taunt KD on anything.

Ya always she always want a chance to taunt kd Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharif.Badmaash

..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Joined: 19 September 2012
Posts: 6672

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by safi_kisha

U r rite...i am nt really blamin kiya but the way she spoke obvi would hv hurt him...
n ppl tend to make rong decisions when hurt...i just hope kd doesnt take that job!

Ya I m also not blaming her but she always does that with kd public.property samajhti hai kya kd ko jab bhi ayi taunt kar ke chali gayi
Fahadkrazywish IF-Sizzlerz
Fahadkrazywish
Fahadkrazywish

Joined: 23 October 2012
Posts: 14761

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
No one is right n no one is wrong..
B/c both have ego problem,
But after precap I'm happy k jis tarah KD kiya ka hath jharak k gaya..

Both are playing taunting taunting till the starting LOLLOL
Kabhi KD kiya ko taunt karta hai to kabhi Kiya LOL

I've a suggestion for Kisha.

Dono sorry bolo... jhappi pao... lalaland mai jao... 10 min baad wapis aao...
aur humare purane Kisha wapis lao EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

I'm a selfish person only thinks about myself n my Kisha Wink


The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Inferno-Adry-Razzy--ScaredAngel-..WitchGrave..

..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Joined: 19 September 2012
Posts: 6672

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Kiya was right. She was not taunting KD. Did he tuk RV's help? Remember how he showed attitude to JJ wen he helped him out of jail. I hated KD grabbing Kiya's hand n brushing it off. It was a total battameezi. He even refused to take RV's help wen Juhi was missing. He wud not hv taken his help if others did not hv made him. He did not even thought of Juhi n now he sud atleast think of his parents n Shubh. Not only RV, he is not takn any1's help. Kiya had helped him before but wat she got in return? Even after knowing Kiya's real face, he is once again proving her wrong n making evry1's feel dat she is selfish n uncaring.

Wow if u say kiya was not taunting kd then I will say that I am katrina kaif hum juhi u always do that ya I know u are kiyas fan but if their is.anything wrong that she is doing please beleive

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index