Suggestions / Comments

Plz read the note on page 10 and close this topic

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I have seen that TB has given article before for winning the important polls.Now u guys have given many articles for valentine's day.U should also give an article abt winning valentine's romantic couple poll.
See aarya won such a tough poll conducting by E24 not only online but also SMS voting.We should get some congratulations wala article.As u guys have given article before on polling too and now u r giving valentine's day special articles.

For a proof.This is polling wala article u had given:
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13859-ram-kapoor-sakshi-tanwar-voted-favourite-tv-couple.htm

If it was normal poll we would not ask for anything but its 'valentine's day' poll that too not only online but sms voting one.

here is aarya winning proof:

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=212661&Itemid=156

One more thing,we have asked u guys before for articles but we got reply that when new things will happen u will get an artcle.
Other site has iven us article that our male lead is abt to die b/c of snake bite.

We want to knw that what exactly will happen to our male lead.We believe on IF articles more than other articles b/c its authetic.Plz give us article abt it.

We don't want to shout at u guys.We r trying to get ur attention with peaceful protests.So plz listen to us to show people on IF that with peaceful behavior too u can get ur rights.

This is merely my POV.So plz anyone who have prob with this post.Plz refain from it and guys if someone start to bash PV then simpy ignore them and report.

Plzz no comparison post! I have given the link of articles and video just as a proof.No intention of comparison,mocking or bashing!

I want to add one more thing,
I don't care abt those 100-200 points for ranking!
B/c in PV case,It does not matter.Whenever we get a buzz we become lazy to make posts b/c we would get buzz points so buzz points really don't help!

I'm here actually talking abt the info we need to get abt our show.
We need authetic info and also important things abt the future track of our show like other shows r getting.

This site is for getting info abt ur shows not for a ranking competition.
So plz consider our request!

Edited by pickachu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u so much for making this topic Fatima :) !

I Thought our previews Topics would make bit diffrences in for PV Form But I Was totally wrong 🥱 You Guys gave 2 Articles last week just to Show that u are being Non-Bias 😳 We fans are not fools and we won't tolerate injustice against our beloved show and actors.🥱

Why Giving an article to a Particular show as soon as the lead drop in the ranking then why not for us  🥱  There is no use of Buzz Points if only one particular show is going to get the max points there...At least the top 5 shows should be given equal amount of Buzz/articles ..BE FAIR !!!! 🥱 We Need Equity 🥱

P.s : Fatime here is the link for Youtube ... 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRQc0sfwVyI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -MaanKiThush- - 11 years ago
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fatty my baby u rockkk👏👏

i support u totally...seems IF TB team again started their biasness towards one show and one forum...

we demand Equity IF ppl...😊

Now Guys dont say no story and all all know that is a bullshit from u guys😆
Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya fatty agree with you.
after so much protest last week u gave us three articles in order to show that ur not biased.
but this week u are again back to square one.
We still havent get any article about the poll winning and also the twists that are taking in our show.
seriously stop this.
do we have to make this topic again and again in order to get TB articles every week😳
this the limit
-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the post Fato...😊
Hope IF TB team make note of this and provide TB article soon...
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Res

~ I agree.
With our last topic we were hoping they would keep the momentum and give everyone their fair share of articles/buzz but guess it only lasted for a week :/
Now we're back to protesting for equity here.

Either you give everyone the same amount of buzz or you don't give any at all.

And before anyone jumps down and says it, I'll say it before - Punar Vivah DOES Have A story and major twists are coming up. So quit the whole "no story no article" thing.

Be fair!Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 years ago
Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fathima you could have PMed this to Meli(Aahana) directly😳
pvejani thumbnail
thank you fatima for this topic.
i completely agree with you we should get tb article for winning the poll.
hope IF ppl provide us article.we should get buzz points.we deserve it.
Edited by pvejani - 11 years ago
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
IF TB team u ppl are disgusting guysss rally disgustinggg😆
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's us asking for articles but TB team is giving Everyone else one.

Oh well, we'll continue asking then 😕