Page 2 Page 4

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Time crunch doesn't allow KSG to celebrate V-day

Time crunch doesn't allow KSG to celebrate V-day
Karan-Singh-Grover-Jennifer-Winget
When the entire world is engulfed in celebrating the occasion of love and romance, tv actors and real-life couple Jennifer Winget and Karan Singh Grover are busy promoting their daily soaps.

The couple who got married last year are also celebrating their first engagement anniversary today (14 February 2013). However, due to work commitments the lovely couple will miss out on celebrating both the occasions.

"There is no time to celebrate. Initially, I thought we will be celebrating it together but we both are busy with our work. Today when she landed in Mumbai, I am busy promoting my show and in the evening she will be promoting her show. Our routine has totally changed now when I reach home in the night she is sleeping and when she wakes up, am busy with shooting or I am sleeping. I just hope to meet her today for atleast 5 minutes," says the handsome hunk Karan.

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

jenkarAnamikaojhaMahi92-QH-evaksgenchanted.simikajen4291nemesis12sumreenOoopse-Swetha-ksg_sistaKrystal001Saimaa.Hnihamrmadeeti10kandygrover_vineeta_rsk16BlessedSoulEvashshaz2009-Fizzi--rajsua-mary78613AMMY12awesomeHR-DMG4lifeBlueOrchidsteja0102..preethi18PriziNithiya95tranquilsoul..raneebash28GroverAddict...vibha...mijanur-Martinski-prettyasjensamadescrazy4KASH_AR-Anku-shanakyasharan.Dulcetmcdreamy.blessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI ARTICLE Time crunch doesn't allow KSG to celeb" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Awww they are so cute together love Kajen

bubbles_rogue

Goldie

bubbles_rogue

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
tfs..=)

nemesis12

nemesis12

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
they have to sacrifice so much for their fans :(
wish they get to spend good amount of time together<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avi_k_

Saimaa.H

Goldie

Saimaa.H

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Tfs :)

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! :( I hope they get to spend more time together soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avi_k_

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
awww my poor ksg...

dnt be sad...
muahhh

happy v day 

.SanVi.

IF-Stunnerz

.SanVi.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
happy 1st engegment anniversary to worlds best couple karan and jenni
Oh so sad they cant celebrete the v-day
Love u a lot both of u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avi_k_nihamrm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.