Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
hey everyone!!Smile

umm i m not a regular viewer of dis show but i used to watch it b4 da leap and i used to watch it after da leap only 4 Amaan den i had to stop watching it as i went abroad but since last month i m watching it nd i dnt see Amaan any where whatz wrong???? where is he??? nd wasnt mithi in luv wid him?? so where did vishnu cum 4om??? guys cn u plz tell me where is Amaan??...plzzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amaan" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
gaurav left the show,  so they showed aman going out of city to think about his future
he will be in life ok's new show!
now mukta or meethi nobody is in love wid him!

The_Trendsetter

IF-Dazzler

The_Trendsetter

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Ya Meethi was initially in love but  He initially loved mukku and had told meethi that he loved someone else bcoz she was his best frnd and she stopped thinikg of getting same love from aman. Eventually aman also started liking meethi but she saw mukku with aman and was upset thinking that he loved mukku(which mukku had done deleberately bcoz nani had brainwashed her) . Aman left the town thinking that he would come more closer to meethi by going away from her.
Actualy gaurav (aman) wanted to leave uttaran so the stupid cvs gave such an absurd ending to his character.
And fake vishnu or akash is avinash's son who wants to ruine meethi's life to take revenge frm ichcha.

The_Trendsetter

IF-Dazzler

The_Trendsetter

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
and yes now niether meethi nor mukku are in luv with aman!! 

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Missing Aman :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paviluvsvirikaThe_Trendsetter

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sylvia107

Ya Meethi was initially in love but  He initially loved mukku and had told meethi that he loved someone else bcoz she was his best frnd and she stopped thinikg of getting same love from aman. Eventually aman also started liking meethi but she saw mukku with aman and was upset thinking that he loved mukku(which mukku had done deleberately bcoz nani had brainwashed her) . Aman left the town thinking that he would come more closer to meethi by going away from her.
Actualy gaurav (aman) wanted to leave uttaran so the stupid cvs gave such an absurd ending to his character.
And fake vishnu or akash is avinash's son who wants to ruine meethi's life to take revenge frm ichcha.

Actually I had no idea that this aman is also called Gaurav  LOL
I though Gaurav Chopra or Aman ka kya lena dena Shocked
Gaurav had already left when the kids were young ROFL
now I realize my mistake Big smileLOL

Well stupid cvs are very good at doing this to the characters first Rashmi Ouch
she left her husband and kid
then Aman left Meethi Mukta in Lurch Ouch
then Yuvraj ko rapist and moelster bana kar 5 saal ke liye jail me bhej diyaOuch
why don't do all of us a favour Sleepy
apne aapko bhi kuchh bura karke gayab karde OuchAngryDead
viewers will really love them for it LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Trendsetter

The_Trendsetter

IF-Dazzler

The_Trendsetter

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

then Yuvraj ko rapist and moelster bana kar 5 saal ke liye jail me bhej diyaOuch

omg monica!ROFLROFL
Waise these cvs really think us stupid but actually I haven't seen anyone more stupid than them as they use best actors in the worst way!! inhe to ram hi rakhe!ROFLROFLROFL
I will not b surprised if everyone leave uttaran one day and the cvs r only left with their lovely nani nd mai!!!ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegHanLover3rasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rasyafan

omg monica!ROFLROFL
Waise these cvs really think us stupid but actually I haven't seen anyone more stupid than them as they use best actors in the worst way!! inhe to ram hi rakhe!ROFLROFLROFL
I will not b surprised if everyone leave uttaran one day and the cvs r only left with their lovely nani nd mai!!!ROFLROFL

absolutely

I ask Gaurav and Rashmi that if they do have some self respect or not the way they have been treated and humiliated by these disguting cvs of Uttaran still they came back to work for them

only to be humiliated and insulted yet again Shocked

recent mahasangram I am just unable to digest the way I have been a fool after this track it's gud bye uttaran for gud for me DeadAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Trendsetter

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.