Fan Fictions

taarey ff:never ending love ch 20 pg 53 14/06/14 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 58

Page 1
Page   of 58
Page 3 Page 58

.CuteKittyCat.

IF-Stunnerz

.CuteKittyCat.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
chapter 1:

epi starts with the
entries...

A white ferrari comes with a great speed towards the BB court and stops as the ccar stops the mud (thorhi thorhi jo hogi ) uplifts a little near thetyres...and the window slides down and Reyansh is sitting on the driver seat with his sunglasses(black colour ) on ,and he is wearing a blue T-shirt and low waist jeans ...he gets out of the car and goes to the other door and opens it for someone...frome the other door comes out a bare leg with high healed boots (brown) and she is none other than SHEENA, she sanked her arm around Rey's arm and then they both went into the college.

then comes a black SX4 and the
back door opens its Sharon and Reyaansh n sheena were about to enter the college gate when they hear a skidding sound and they turned to see and it was swayam ...he was on a bike waring jeans and supras (shoes red colored) with red T-shirt...he parked his bike and went to sharon and as he held held her waist in his arms everyone cheered ...they went to reyansh and sheena reyansh:u guyz r
still everyones favourite

sharon: as
always (and gives sheena a victorious
smile and went with swayam)

then vicky neha n nil and the other gang came .

The gang meet in the reharsal hall
sheena is not there bcuz she is not a
dancer ...while they r in the RH taani
eners she is wearing an umbrella suit
with churhi daar (blue coloured) her
hairstyle is the same as in the show and
wearing normal heals (not so high) as she enters sheena saw taani and widened her eyes she was paralysed for a second seeing her "no...not...not her...ye vo kaise ho sakti h vo to ...SHUT UP SHEENA...ye vo nahi h " and se goes to taani and says

She:hey,hieee...new here ?

taa: hello , yeah i'm new here ...n u ?

she:no it's my second year here in the
same college by the i'm sheena ...and
she streches her hand forward ...n
u ?

taa: i'm taani nice to meet u ...taani
kapoor...

as sheena herd taani kapoor she was
startled

she: tum yaahaan nayi ho ...starange u reminds me of someone uska bhi naam taani tha...suddenly music from RH started it was the son dil se re ...as the song started taani felt a strike of headache as if there is a thread there in her head and someone tightened it with a strong grip...and the her foot wanted to move ...sheena noticed it ...

she:taani r u okay ?

taa: yeah i'm fine but dunno y i feel like
dancing on the music..

she:dance? r u a dancer ?

taa: well i don't know ...

she:dont know ??

taa: actually i met with an accident and i don't remember a single thing so i don"t know...

she:(thinking in her mind)
accident ...she...she...ho sakta h kie ye hie...NAHI AGAR ...AGAR AISA
KUCHH BHI NA TAB BHI M AISA NAHI
HONE DUNGI ...M ...M ...REYAANSH KE
SAMNE ISSE AANE HIE NAHI DUNGI ...

taa:achha ab m chalti hu mujhe claas ke
liye nikalna h baad me milte h ?

she: coming back to her senses... baad me ? haan sure see u byee
epi ends .

precap :taani and reyansh r in the same
claas and so do the whole D3 gang sheena try to hide taani from reyansh ...D3 gang saw taani and all r in shock.

So guys...hows it???

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

samee12humeiya12nishmalavrinda-fanshivkushAarti_Taareysid__005anjanakeraladrmgalNikki_sssruthiBARUNILU_Arshiiamursforeverreyanksgeshiga54AmieAtUrServiceBubblie1490diyadawda13miniTRfanAfshan9Nuktilovelytaareypriyachettiartaarey05ziya_taareyKaran_TaaReynidaTaareysirivalli.tSuMaN_TRkriti094gowri_amykhyati2000samiha_taareyLachu.SATHYA88Swenna10shiksha_03arina23asmamembertaareeyforevervibhaaasonakshigupta...Rhythsy...cutedolllldh19-CussTheWorldUpShivTRSSpremlatakady_taarey..Shanae...Obliviate.chinudollyadi.cutiepieCrazyInfinitiesdesigirl_VDFavouriteofallmiss_nehaMohit_monayaabhi_arshiloverraddhi-GoluGudiya-.StarDust.-Memories-PreciousHeart..dinu.....Natasha...Breezy-Nichusspatie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "taarey ff:never ending love ch 20 pg 53 14/06/14 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lachu.

Goldie

Lachu.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
nice story..
waiting for next part...
update soon..
thanks 4 d pm..
n pm 4 me d nxt update too...

...Natasha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Love Rey entry but hate that sheena already, omg Taani is Rey love of his life aww maybe he taught she die and this Sheena is already getting on my nerves lol. Superb update I love it, aww Dil Se Rey playing and Taani feel like dancing so sweet. Plz continue soon recap is interesting hope the gang show Rey his Taani so he can happily kick that gold digger sheena to the curb.

Mon_tr

IF-Dazzler

Mon_tr

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Wow its awesome yr..are yaar 2mlogo k pas itne atche atche ideas kaha se ate h...thanx 4 pm me..n nxt update soon..

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
wow!! super concept...love it alreadyy... and "sheena" reminds me of d girl i hate in MJHT...well i guess the feeling will continue...hehe =D

do continue soon and thanks for the PM =)

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Nice concept and start. Excited

arina23

Goldie

arina23

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
wwaao mind blowing concept...!
great start...!
ful on excitement hooo rhaii hai..!