Fan Fictions

taarey ff:never ending love ch 20 pg 53 14/06/14 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 58

.CuteKittyCat.

IF-Stunnerz

.CuteKittyCat.

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged

chapter 3:

>>>>>>>continuing flashback<<<<<<

Taani: vo mera naam nahi ...mera naam taani h , nice to meet u
and she streched her hand forward gesturing to shake hands , but rey instesd of being polite made a rude comment...

Rey: u...u really think i'm gonna be frndz with u ... But just tyen sharon comes frim behind

sharon: hey, rey who is she ...

rey: oh just a nobody...

and they both leave ...leaving taani stand in disgust and remembering his words ''just a nobody'' made her even more angry...

in the library:

taani: *shouting* samajhta kya h apne aap ko aaj to first day maze kr ke beta ...jal dekh tera kya hoga...
pr...kuch to sochna parega ...koi idea to hona chahiye...haaan!!!!!!mil...

Librarian: either u get out of the library or u better be quite...and r u a school kid that we have to tell u to be quite ...

taani:(picking her books in a hurry) sry... Sryy sry sir... (and she run away from there)

Swayam: (he know that sharon is a dancer and the diva) sharon kahaan hogi...

Rey: dude ...vo to tujhe yahaan nahi mulegi abhi ...RH is her favourite spot ...

swayam: rey!!!! Hey man its been a long time...

rey: abe !! 12 ke boards ke baad se nahi mile h bs...only 4 months... (rey and swayam r school friends and know each other very well but rey ko nahi pata h kie taani swayam kie cousin h )

Then in class taani was sitting at the last bench so that she can stare rey ...vvo bhi ganda vala stare kar sake ...

Rey n swayam sit together and swayam totally forgot about taani after meeting rey...

taa: ye mr.i'm so cool ke saath bhai kya kr re h ...koi ni achhi baat h mujhe bhai ke zariye ye pata chal jayega kie ye college kitne baje ata h ...aur phirr m apna prank ...nahi plan ..nahi nahi ...mission execute karungi...

The proffessor is teaching.

taa: plan kie begning...(and she stands up and shouts) oh teri!!!! Mujhe vo yaad hi nahi raha...kya tha kya tha... ( there was pin drop silence a minute later and taani broke it with her funny exclamation...and now everyone is looking at her , rey, swayam, sharon,and yes not to forget ''the proffessor''

prof: what is ur problem?...sit down and concentrate

Ta:um... Sorry and she sits...and then she tries hard to remeber ...
and there she shouts again

taa: ye lagi bhais (bull) kie aankh (eye) ...yaad agaya ...and she claps and then looks around her and finds out that...''she is standing in her classroom''.

prof: u may leave the class right now.

taa: sry sir

prof: leave !!!!!

Taa: sry sir ...ab bilkul nahi karungi...and ahe holds her ear...dekho na sir ab to maine kaan bhi pakarh liye...
at this the whole class starts laughing

prof: enuf!!! Quite everybody...and u ,this is not an elementry school , and indicipline is not welcomed here...better get serious about it and leave!!!!!

Taani left the class...

rey and swayam ye sab dekh rahi the just like the other classmate ...rey had a smile on his lips and wispered to swayam...

this girl is pretty intresting ...but thorhi ztada budhhu h ...but swayam just herd rey's words ...uase to pata bhi nahi tha kie class me taani thi aur rey kis larhki ke baare ne baat kr raha tha...

actually swayam aur sharon ke beech look look hawa hawa scenes chal rahe the ...

Next day taani comes to college early when there is no crowd in the college ...

she fixes a bucket at the door of her class ...bcuz she found out that rey n swayam r on there way n usse swayam se pata chala kie rey pehle claas me ata h ...but the moment she was done with it she found someone hold her waist and pulled her and pinned her to the wall which was outside the class just next to the door ...and he was rey he covered her mouth with his palm so that she can't speak aur shout...

rey: shh... Ab m bolunga aur tum sunogi...sry...i'm reyansh singhania u can call me rey...sry kal maine tumse aise baat kie but iss college me meri ek repo.(reputation) h aur iss liye m hr larhki se baat nahi krta kal maine sharon ko tumhaare peechhe se aate hue dekh liya tha to issliye maine aisa bola...but then he realised vo taani ke bahut zyada paas aa gaya h and he suddenly gets back and losen his grip on her waist...

Ab taani ko bura lag raha tha kie usne rey ke liye ye prank banaya h n she wanted to fix but ab der ho chuki thi rey entered inside the class but taani tried to push him taaki us pr colour na gire but rey was far too strong for her and she end up falling and with her making rey fall on her and the bucket filled with red paint spread the red colour all over the...luckily bucket rey ya taani ke sr pr nahi giri...

taani closed her eyes when she was about to fall and finally jab vo gir gayi to she slowly opened her eyes ...rey was staring her ...and she too was lost in his eyes ...both...look look hawa hawa...then rey come back to the real world and stood straight up...

Rey: ye sab...tumne...maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ...and he leave ...

Taani was quite she was upset bcuz she unknowingly hurt someone's feelings...

Then during the day in the college ...rey didn't attend the class...taani was sitting alone in the class...

unknown: hi.

Taa: hey, sry ...m aapko pehchaani nahi

unknown: kaise tum knowing...m...neha ...kal class tumhaari vajah se bahut intresting ban gayi kisi ko bhu neend nahi ayi...neha thanking u on everyones behalf

But she noticed taani bahut haapy aur smiley rehne waali girl lag rahi thi kal tk aaj itni upset kyun ho gayi...

neha: koi problem happening?...dekho tum poori baat mat batao but tell half so that i can helping u to theek karo the problem...

Taa: agar ap kisi ko hurt kr do to aapko kya krna chahiye

neha:simple sry bol do auf agar tumhe sharam aye sabke   saamne bolne se to kaheen akele le ja ke bolo...

Taani was feeling better on the idea of saying sry...she targeted rey when he was walking alone in the corridors ... She hid in the fire escape and pulled him in ...and she lost her balance and was about to fall when rey handled the situation and held her by her waist...her hands around his neck, his hands aroung her waist...and their eyes drown into eachother's eyes ...and but rey came back to his senses...

Rey: u...ab kya chahiye tumhein?

Rey was about to say something else when taani pinned him to the wall , keeping her right hand on reys lips and left on the wall...

taani: shhh!!...its my turn...look i'm sorry...it was my mistake...i thought that u're an arrogant guy who said those words to me just bcuz he thinks he is cool ...sryy and made a bechara face...

now rey removed her finger from his lips and pinned her to the wall...

rey: to m ye samjhu kie hum frndz h ...??

Taani: vo to hum subah hie ban gaye the bs realise ab kiya h

epi ends
precap
rey found out taani is a dancer...

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

humeiya12AngelSini37vrinda-fanpreety_1994sid__005ray1998j_krishrheajiniTia3303ssruthiiamursforeverBARUNILU_Arshi-Parveen-miniTRfanAmieAtUrServicepriyachettiardiyadawda13CharMarfan4everBubblie1490ziya_taareyshivi77khyati2000Karan_TaaReykriti094gowri_amylove_taareyvibhaaasonakshiguptaasmamemberdews100shiksha_03arina23shahzAsha_Tackerredroses123-CussTheWorldUp...Rhythsy...chinudollycutedolllltaarey_vrimarkady_taarey.Obliviate.Tahira-2013CrazyInfinitiesViji.Chandran-GoluGudiya-raddhiMohit_monayaabhi_arshiloverNSohi13desigirl_VDFavouriteofall.PheonixFire....Natasha...PreciousHeartchand91-Memories-.StarDust.Nichuss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "taarey ff:never ending love ch 20 pg 53 14/06/14 (Page 14)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tahira-2013

IF-Dazzler

Tahira-2013

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
yah im the first ( like you dipu hahaha Tongue)

it was amazing and rey is soo sweet  
hahha taani is soo funny
and swaron cute and even neha was sweet

amazing update dear and plzzz update soon

Edited by Tahira-2013 - 19 February 2013 at 2:06am

-GoluGudiya-

IF-Rockerz

-GoluGudiya-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Nice ... Taani & Rey ka different story ... Can't wait for the next update and thx for the pm

abhi_arshilover

IF-Rockerz

abhi_arshilover

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved it. taarey were so cute. Eagerly want to know how taani lost her memory. Please cont as soon as possible. Thanks for pm.

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
awesome awesome update... i lovve this FF... please update jaldi karna =) cant wait! =)

and thank u soo soo much for the PM =)

snehac2

Groupbie

snehac2

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
tooo cuuteee
thnz for d pm

Ayesha05

IF-Dazzler

Ayesha05

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Deeepuuu