Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Lets not react without watching guys ... I do see potential in this new track ...

I guess Datta might b at fault in hiding cruicial facts from Prithvi reason why he will b mad at him or there is a possibility that the father might brainwash Prithvi saying DT deliberately separated u from me and then used u all these years like a servant ... Akash's father does look manipluative  🤔...

Its good that Prithvi wont accept Meera so soon ... the journey of hate to love will definitely b interesting ... and  if it at all goes to city it might work too since urban trp viewers might just like it 🤔

Jyoti you forgot that Meera alone will follow him and then what will again happen as we all know the father of Prithvi(as I may say now) is not happy with Meera as DIL now think to see her as Prithvi wife...
Meera will again be the maid enough I think...Prithvi raised in a village must know the value of a marriage at least to leave Meera???
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: KajAnj

Jyoti you forgot that Meera alone will follow him and then what will again happen as we all know the father of Prithvi(as I may say now) is not happy with Meera as DIL now think to see her as Prithvi wife...
Meera will again be the maid enough I think...Prithvi raised in a village must know the value of a marriage at least to leave Meera???

I understand what u mean but if we analyse from beginning , then its Ramdhari who supported the child marriage of Mithvi ... so if this father of Prithvi tells Prithvi that Ramdhari deliberately kept my son with him so that he can get my son married off to his daughter , Prithvi might just believe him  because even today the child marriage of Mithvi is a big question mark and we hv seen often Prithvi got frustrated thinking why was he put in all this mess

So Prithvi might decide to himself leave village and ask Meera to return back to her parents ... if Prithvi leaves village , then villagers cant really harm Ramdhari or blame him for breaking Mithvi marriage  ... So in a way Meera's wish to see her parents united will come true and villagers wont create any issue either since its a male dominated society where a woman cannot leave her man but a man can well leave his woman and so ,.. sighhh ...

Sudha will b happy  because as it is she dint want the marriage but Meera will decide to go after Prithvi and make him realise the real definition of love and relationships and also prove to him that his father is one manipulative person 🤔
rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ok...I like any story..with MITHVI
villain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think prithvi will agree to go to delhi as he want to fulfill his promise that he himself will take meera out of village.
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@jyoti...good argument. I don't think taking the show to city will gain TRPs. If am not mistaken majority of the fans like the rustic 70's feel the show has. I like Prithvi in village attire & village cast has good characters. I fail to see the appeal of city atmosphere  I hope its a temporary one, don't want the show to move to city permanently. If it does i won't be watching the show maybe ðŸ˜• 
GHANGAS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Armu4eva Plz give link of article.
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs... ok Prithvi  Village me rahe or city me koi farak nahi parta...😉. 
i want all time Prithvi samne rahe 😊 & Mithvi juda na hoi...😊