Which was the best batch? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Which was the best batch?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
161 [77.78%]
11 [5.31%]
5 [2.42%]
30 [14.49%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

desigirl_sydell

IF-Dazzler

desigirl_sydell

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
first

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which was the best batch? (Page 4)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kratiagrawal

Groupbie

kratiagrawal

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I like 2nd batch. Bcoz it has KARANVEER. Most swweetooo person Embarrassed

melfns

IF-Dazzler

melfns

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
The first batch was the best.

Ree1306

IF-Dazzler

Ree1306

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Sanaya-Ragini-Manoj-Andy-Nigaar

They were the best batch..!

AKHUSHI

Goldie

AKHUSHI

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
After watching first week, I thought is this what they call Mehman nawazi?  They don't even know the a b c d of it.. But when there after  I saw amar upadhyay, dimly, Debeena' s week it was worst, there after Rakhi came don't even talk about it. Then came dimple and bakhtiyar... OMG!these people call them selves celebrities.. They are the worst people if actually they behave like this.. In one of the episodes, where Madhura,Rakhi were there, one person was there. I think Samar, and the lady I forgot her name, she was the first host, she talked utter nonsense like you don't know  to talk English, what are you telling me about behavior? I was totally shocked, how can anybody talk like that degrading him? These people don't have any manners, money is to everything, person should know respect others.. In that way, I felt sanaya was a gem. Other than her, amar,Giselle,aishwarya were ok. Apart from them all were big zeros. This is my personal opinion.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.