India-Forums

Which was the best batch? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Which was the best batch?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
161 [77.78%]
11 [5.31%]
5 [2.42%]
30 [14.49%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

desigirl_sydell IF-Dazzler
desigirl_sydell
desigirl_sydell

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
first
kratiagrawal Senior Member
kratiagrawal
kratiagrawal

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I like 2nd batch. Bcoz it has KARANVEER. Most swweetooo person Embarrassed
melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
The first batch was the best.
Ree1306 IF-Dazzler
Ree1306
Ree1306

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Sanaya-Ragini-Manoj-Andy-Nigaar

They were the best batch..!
AKHUSHI Goldie
AKHUSHI
AKHUSHI

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
After watching first week, I thought is this what they call Mehman nawazi?  They don't even know the a b c d of it.. But when there after  I saw amar upadhyay, dimly, Debeena' s week it was worst, there after Rakhi came don't even talk about it. Then came dimple and bakhtiyar... OMG!these people call them selves celebrities.. They are the worst people if actually they behave like this.. In one of the episodes, where Madhura,Rakhi were there, one person was there. I think Samar, and the lady I forgot her name, she was the first host, she talked utter nonsense like you don't know  to talk English, what are you telling me about behavior? I was totally shocked, how can anybody talk like that degrading him? These people don't have any manners, money is to everything, person should know respect others.. In that way, I felt sanaya was a gem. Other than her, amar,Giselle,aishwarya were ok. Apart from them all were big zeros. This is my personal opinion.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index