HEy guys I am stopingi stry infact all my stry
Coz d3 itself is not interesting n I hav loss my interest
Also in D3 n stry so sry to say but I stoping my stry

HATTER STAY AWAY FROM MY TAAREY N MY STRY KK
IT IS GOOD FOR U ALL NOW GET LOST FROM DIS POST HOPE U UNDERSTANDAngry

HEY GUYZZ DIS IS MY NEW TAAREY STRY HOPE U ALL LUV IT HERE I GO ENJOY IT

TAAREY - LOVE NEVER DIES

Character Skecth:

Vrinda - Taani shekhawat (well-known lawyer)She was different 4m all other girls.she was serious stubborn had full attitude and never wished or believed in any relation coz of her past.she loves her younger sister she brought up her sister alone after their mother's death so she considers her sister sharon as her own child.taani doesn't want tht sharon ever knows truth abt their F*Ly so she maintains distance nd this creates drift btwn 2 sisters. taani was having nly 2 focus in her life for which she was living 1st her sister nd 2nd wanted to become a famous lawyer so as to teach some1(her faher who left thm cheated her mom) a lesson and particularly to fight 4 truth.they bth used to live together alone bt aftr sharon marriage thn went to new york away 4m every1 nd settled over ther all alone.She dont trust boys easily nd love usse to wo durr bhagti hai as she thinks love jaise koi emotions hota hi nai hai.

Vrushika - Sharon shekhawat (younger sister of taani)She is ziddi akdu bt warm 4 heart loves her sister a lot always consider her as a ideol bt due to the distance which taani always maintained btwn thm she ends up having anger 4 her sister.she feels tht sumthng her dii is hiding bt always fails as taani never answers to sharons ques related to tht probs..she is in love wth dance meets her love of life swayam in st loui 4m where their love story begans.Wants to do sumthng big in dance field. She is happy married to swayam nd is staying wth him nd rey...

Amar - Reyaansh singhania (vp of st.loui & famous choreographer)He is heart-throb of college.sab girls uspe marti hai bt wo sirf ek ladki pe marta hai hamare taani bt wo usse bilkul bhav nai deti..he always adores taani as she was totally diff 4m every girl. he is rich bt dnt wish to join his F*Ly business. his nly dream is dance to become a choreographer and tht he succedes too.Still he is incomplete as his lov is nt wth him...After 8 long yrs too he is still waiting 4 taani...(actually clg tyms mein kuch hua tha unke bich which leaded 4 separation nd their relation broke ...aage story mein details mein pata chalega)

Shantanu - Swayam singhania (younger brother of rey & majnu of sharon)He is sweet charming cute always ends up giving smile nd happiness in every1 life...uske koi bhi big dreams nai hai bas wo sab ko khushi dena chahta hai. he is majnu of sharon 4m clg tyms nd he is nw married to her 4m last 6yrs...he & sharon opened a dance academy in whch they teach diff dance form along wth bharat & aashi. He admires his brother a lot.they bth share a strong bonding more like bst frnds rather thn brothers...He knows tht rey loves taani bt cnt do anythng abt it as he is bond wth promise whch taani gave to him.

Other D3 cast same.-------Story Line :Its 8 years clg has ended nd every1 is nw busy in their own respective lives. Rey Swayam nd Sharon stays together...swaron are happily married 4m last 6yrs they have a cute son...named rihaan who is 4yrs old.Rihaan rey ka world hai uska ladla...nd coz of his extra luv nd care rihaan becomes spoil brait. Taani ke jaane ke baad rey apne work mein nd rihaan mein busy kar deta hai apne aapko.But uska trust love pe taani pe bilkul same hai he still loves taani a lot nd will always wait 4 her life long. VP sir forces rey to become new VP of st.loui as clg needs him he agrees on conditions tht he will be as active member bt Old VP sir will always be the VP of st.loui clg.on other hand taani is far 4m every1 she dnt have contact other than swayam she is nw well known lawyer who just fights 4 justiceshe stays all alone in new york misses her sis sharon swayam nd...she misses her love too thts y still nt got married.kisiko nai pata hai taani kaha hai kaise hai as she took promise 4m swayam tht wo kabhi na bataye nt even rey or sharon tht he is in contact wth her.Nil & Simmi got married nd settled to US nil is a rapp singer whereas simmi is a dejaying artist.Amar & rinni too got married have 4 year old daughter named shena... rinni is a fashion designer nd amar has its own hotel business.Vicky & Neha are nw sumwer settled in delhi...Vicky is handling his famlily business nd neha is a housewife...they have 2 beautifull daughters...ayesha(6yrs old) anika(4yrs old).Bharat & aashi teaches dance in swaron dance academy studio...they got married 4m last 2yrs.

INDEX
1 PRT-4 page
2 PRT-7 page
3 PRT-10 page
4 PRT-13 page
5 PRT-18 page
6 PRT-21 page
7 PRT-

Edited by raddhi - 15 July 2013 at 9:03am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

enakatlata007angel_simiharshiinavya14riddhi06Alexandrite91preety_1994drmgalsid__005saadahaqallseasonrainbags07ssruthidiyadawda13miniTRfanAfshan9Nuktipriyachettiarlovelysweetdoll_dimpleCharMarfan4everBubblie1490AmieAtUrServiceLachu.rakhiankitalove_taareytaarey-foreversamiha_taareyshivi77nidaTaareyvibhaaa-Inferno-sonakshiguptalovelypriyavaishali667arina23dews100redroses123radhu-taarey...Rhythsy...dh19hima_taareycutedollllchinudollyadi.cutiepie.Obliviate.carnations.taarey_vrimarMon_trTahira-2013premlatakady_taareyCrazyInfinitiesAngel-luvs-sMohit_monayacrazy2012Favouriteofall...Natasha...PreciousHeart...Renu....StarDust.MaaNeeTLuV.CuteKittyCat.patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TAAREY - LOVE NEVER DIES.*discontinue*" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.CuteKittyCat.

IF-Stunnerz

.CuteKittyCat.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
loved it riddhi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raddhi

cutedollll

IF-Dazzler

cutedollll

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
hey raadhi its awsm, continue it n chracter skecth was mindblowingggWink

raddhi

raddhi

IF-Rockerz

raddhi

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
THANKS GUYZZZ Embarrassed 

cutedollll

...Natasha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Riddhi loveee the concept, plz continue soon.

raddhi

arina23

Goldie

arina23

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
wwaaooo amazing concept..!
sb couples married hai only taarey left..!
taarey ek sth kioo nhi hai hhhmmm jaane ke liye u have too update !
soo update sssoon n do pm me plzz
n also update ur other storiess plzz plzz plzzz...!

raddhi

Lachu.

Goldie

Lachu.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
nice concept...
waiting 4 d next update ..
thanks 4 d pm...
n do pm k...Smile

raddhi

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
awesum concept..update soon and please PM me =)

raddhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top