Writers Corner

Valentine's(FEELINGS BEHIND A PSHYCH MIND) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged

In the Afternoon

Their Lunch-break was going on''"Hey Neel your wife has just dropped your Lunch box man'." Derek informed him teasingly. He was shocked by this news that he had a wife'..he just yelled "What? W I F E? W  I  F  E?" He just couldn't believe what he had heard.

"Relax Man'.the girl who used to come at your office in Cape Town'.Do you remember?? What was her name??Apa'.Apu''." Derek tried to remember.

"Aparna'.her name is Aparna Sinhania and she is not my wife" he announced. "Did she come here?" he asked annoyingly.

"Relax buddy'.she is your Girl Friend after all. And she is really sweet . I hope when we all will crash on your home she won't mind at all." Derek answered smilingly.

Neel said nothing and silently open the lunch box'..''rajma-chawl,(her favorite) prawn malai curry (my favorite), chicken kasha( our favorite) and salad.'' He murmured .

"Hey buddy'do you mind if I ask some share from your'.?" Derek tempted and asked after saw the delicious meals of Neel.

"Yeah sure" Neel forwarded his bowls to him. They started eating silently.

"Your girl -friend is a fantastic cook Neel. I wish my wife could get some skill from her'..' He sighed but then added" You know what you guys are just perfect for each other. Whenever I look at you I think that you both are meant and made for each other."

"Ah..actually Derek." He stopped for a moment and said " we are not couple. Imean we are not boyfriend and girlfriend . Actually we are childhood  best friends. We went same school and college and studied same subjects as we didn't want to separate with each other for study reason. But our hobbies and interests are different and so are we. Don't know how we get befriended and closed to each other?" He expressed his wonder.

"How sweet Neel. And you both know and aware of  each other so well that you can read each other minds. Am I right?" Derek asked smilingly.

"Yeah. Even we spend our days together from when we have gained conscious. She knows me well and knows when I want exactly. Me too know about her everything and can control and support her in her impulsiveness. And so is she because only she can control my anger and sadness completely and channelize them into positive ways." He proudly and happily announced.

"Then why don't you keep your anger and sadness manager with you always? The way your anger increases day by day '.at least I feel little relief if she will be with you , with your side." Derek smilingly suggested.

"But''.how?" He ashamed on his curiosity. So he tried to change the topic" I mean why she will be'..?"He couldn't complete his words as Derek interrupted. " Oh Champ come on. You know her well from childhood. And the most important thing is you love her. And you care and will care for her always. So why not?? And apart from all you both understand each other well. So buddy get up and go. Make her yours." He encouraged him.

"But if she rejects and breaks my heart and our friendship as well?" Neel confusingly asked.

"Hey Buddy '.why you are so confused and doubtful? I have never seen you like this. Listen you are a fantastic player not only because of your great and tremendous skills, also because of your strategic and extempore attacking ability and full control on the game. If you will fear for your defeat and will not play the game how will you win? Now dear consider this as a game where you have to this all and if you win you will get your Lady. And brother win and defeat is two opposite sides of one coin. So don't regret. Be brave and be fearless and go and get your Lady with you. I know you will win." Derek assured him. "Today is Valentine's eve'go and tell everything whatever you hide from her, your unconditional love, respect, care and affection for her. I will pray that May on the day of Valentine, you will be with your Lady love my friend." He said.

"Thanks Derek, my friend. Thanks for your encouragement." Neel expressed his gratitude to him.

"Don't thank me buddy. Go, tell and let her yours. I know you can and you will." Derek patted on his shoulder and left the lunch-room as the lunch break was over.

"Hmm'.now I am sure about my feelings. Till now I thought that only I am in love with you and was doubtful about its future. So I feared from you Apu. But now everyone can see what is our relation with each other. So Apu just wait 2hrs more. And after that I will confess and propose you and after then you will be mine only. I will shielded you from every single scratch my Princess. Just wait'.I am coming" He said in his mind.

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 18 February 2013 at 8:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadhanamomodivyadaya13chand1234foram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentine's(FEELINGS BEHIND A PSHYCH MIND) (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Rimi, superb yaar i cant wait to know what happens next,just keep going dear.Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimi

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Just superb rimi.
I likd the way she hugd him on airport. Then near washbasin i lovd their convo and wow nw finaly neel wil propose apu. Oh i cant wait to read more. Rimi love u for dis story. Apu is just like our mouni but dont knw is neel like mohit.

DeewaniRimi

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Rimi this is great. But I wonder why I am imagining Mohit and Mouni in these roles. But please don't keep me waiting longer. I want to know what happens next.

DeewaniRimi

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
This is great and sorry for the late reply was a bit busy. Loved it.

DeewaniRimi

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged

AT the Valentine's Eve- One heart either will be broken or will be attached

"So what is your important talk Champ?" Aparna asked smilingly to Neel. In return he just grinned and took her palm in his and walked into the room.

"Well Princess, now I am going to close your eyes" saying this he covered her eyes with his another palm.

"But'..this is not done Champ. We are best friend remember. There won't be any secret between us no." She pouted and answered .

"Well from now there will be no secret." She heard his voice near her ear. "well now open your eyes Princess" she heard his voice again. She opened and found that she was standing in the middle of a dark room. But the room was not fully dark'..the candles were lighten, rose petals were spread on the floor. And in front of her a red heart was displayed with a lighten candle and a inscription "A P A R N A'.LIGHT OF MY LIFE". First time in her life Aparna felt little awkward and uncomfortable with Neel. And that didn't hide from Neel's glance. He came in front of her and took her hands in his and bent down on his knees'.and said, " well Apu'you know me from your childhood. You know every single thing about me. You are my Angel of Hope. You are my Princess of my life. With you I feel that I can do everything I want. Without you I am nothing but a dead body. You are soul of my body. From you I get my motivation and inspiration to live. I '." He couldn't finish himself and started crying'..

Aparna knelt down and hugged him and ribbing her hand on his back said, "Champ'I know this. Why you are telling this to me. There is no need to tell this to me Dear. I was, am and will be always with you. Because I truly love you, care for you and the most importantly I trust you more than me. You were, are and will be always important to me. And I promise you will reside in my heart always."

He lifted his head up from her shoulder and cupped her face in his palms and said, " I love you Princess. I will shield you from every bad thing from this world. I won't fight with you anymore. I will always listen you, follow you. Please be with me. Please marry me. I want to give a name to our friendship, our love. Aparna Sinhania please be mine, marry me." His eyes showered his all affection and care on her. But'..

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 21 February 2013 at 1:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadhanamomodivyadaya13chand1234foram.

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

In the Afternoon

Their Lunch-break was going on''"Hey Neel your wife has just dropped your Lunch box man'." Derek informed him teasingly. He was shocked by this news that he had a wife'..he just yelled "What? W I F E? W  I  F  E?" He just couldn't believe what he had heard.

hahaLOL

"Relax Man'.the girl who used to come at your office in Cape Town'.Do you remember?? What was her name??Apa'.Apu''." Derek tried to remember.

"Aparna'.her name is Aparna Sinhania and she is not my wife" he announced. "Did she come here?" he asked annoyingly.

"Relax buddy'.she is your Girl Friend after all. And she is really sweet . I hope when we all will crash on your home she won't mind at all." Derek answered smilingly.

Neel said nothing and silently open the lunch box'..''rajma-chawl,(her favorite) prawn malai curry (my favorite), chicken kasha( our favorite) and salad.'' He murmured .

"Hey buddy'do you mind if I ask some share from your'.?" Derek tempted and asked after saw the delicious meals of Neel.

"Yeah sure" Neel forwarded his bowls to him. They started eating silently.

"Your girl -friend is a fantastic cook Neel. I wish my wife could get some skill from her'..' He sighed but then added" You know what you guys are just perfect for each other. Whenever I look at you I think that you both are meant and made for each other."

"Ah..actually Derek." He stopped for a moment and said " we are not couple. Imean we are not boyfriend and girlfriend . Actually we are childhood  best friends. We went same school and college and studied same subjects as we didn't want to separate with each other for study reason. But our hobbies and interests are different and so are we. Don't know how we get befriended and closed to each other?" He expressed his wonder.

"How sweet Neel. And you both know and aware of  each other so well that you can read each other minds. Am I right?" Derek asked smilingly.

"Yeah. Even we spend our days together from when we have gained conscious. She knows me well and knows when I want exactly. Me too know about her everything and can control and support her in her impulsiveness. And so is she because only she can control my anger and sadness completely and channelize them into positive ways." He proudly and happily announced.

awwwHeart

"Then why don't you keep your anger and sadness manager with you always? The way your anger increases day by day '.at least I feel little relief if she will be with you , with your side." Derek smilingly suggested.

"But''.how?" He ashamed on his curiosity. So he tried to change the topic" I mean why she will be'..?"He couldn't complete his words as Derek interrupted. " Oh Champ come on. You know her well from childhood. And the most important thing is you love her. And you care and will care for her always. So why not?? And apart from all you both understand each other well. So buddy get up and go. Make her yours." He encouraged him.

"But if she rejects and breaks my heart and our friendship as well?" Neel confusingly asked.

"Hey Buddy '.why you are so confused and doubtful? I have never seen you like this. Listen you are a fantastic player not only because of your great and tremendous skills, also because of your strategic and extempore attacking ability and full control on the game. If you will fear for your defeat and will not play the game how will you win? Now dear consider this as a game where you have to this all and if you win you will get your Lady. And brother win and defeat is two opposite sides of one coin. So don't regret. Be brave and be fearless and go and get your Lady with you. I know you will win." Derek assured him. "Today is Valentine's eve'go and tell everything whatever you hide from her, your unconditional love, respect, care and affection for her. I will pray that May on the day of Valentine, you will be with your Lady love my friend." He said.

"Thanks Derek, my friend. Thanks for your encouragement." Neel expressed his gratitude to him.

"Don't thank me buddy. Go, tell and let her yours. I know you can and you will." Derek patted on his shoulder and left the lunch-room as the lunch break was over.

"Hmm'.now I am sure about my feelings. Till now I thought that only I am in love with you and was doubtful about its future. So I feared from you Apu. But now everyone can see what is our relation with each other. So Apu just wait 2hrs more. And after that I will confess and propose you and after then you will be mine only. I will shielded you from every single scratch my Princess. Just wait'.I am coming" He said in his mind.

awww...i just love the last para!!Embarrassed

mindblowing upd!Hug

DeewaniRimi

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

AT the Valentine's Eve- One heart either will be broken or will be attached

"So what is your important talk Champ?" Aparna asked smilingly to Neel. In return he just grinned and took her palm in his and walked into the room.

"Well Princess, now I am going to close your eyes" saying this he covered her eyes with his another palm.

"But'..this is not done Champ. We are best friend remember. There won't be any secret between us no." She pouted and answered .

"Well from now there will be no secret." She heard his voice near her ear. "well now open your eyes Princess" she heard his voice again. She opened and found that she was standing in the middle of a dark room. But the room was not fully dark'..the candles were lighten, rose petals were spread on the floor. And in front of her a red heart was displayed with a lighten candle and a inscription "A P A R N A'.LIGHT OF MY LIFE".OMG..thts so sweetEmbarrassed First time in her life Aparna felt little awkward and uncomfortable with Neel. And that didn't hide from Neel's glance. He came in front of her and took her hands in his and bent down on his knees'.and said, " well Apu'you know me from your childhood. You know every single thing about me. You are my Angel of Hope. You are my Princess of my life. With you I feel that I can do everything I want. Without you I am nothing but a dead body. You are soul of my body. From you I get my motivation and inspiration to live. I '." He couldn't finish himself and started crying'..awww,,!!Heart 

Aparna knelt down and hugged him and ribbing her hand on his back said, "Champ'I know this. Why you are telling this to me. There is no need to tell this to me Dear. I was, am and will be always with you. Because I truly love you, care for you and the most importantly I trust you more than me. You were, are and will be always important to me. And I promise you will reside in my heart always."

wowwwiieee<3 so they both luv each other!! im imagining our MR's like thisEmbarrassed 

He lifted his head up from her shoulder and cupped her face in his palms and said, " I love you Princess. I will shield you from every bad thing from this world. I won't fight with you anymore. I will always listen you, follow you. Please be with me. Please marry me. I want to give a name to our friendship, our love. Aparna Sinhania please be mine, marry me." His eyes showered his all affection and care on her. But'..

But...! But wht?Shocked

This was the cutest upd evr rimi!!! 
but am really curious to read the next upd!! 'But..'  But what!!?? Shocked
plzzz upd soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimistarsanjana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top