Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

Valentine's(FEELINGS BEHIND A PSHYCH MIND) (Page 5)

divyadaya13 IF-Rockerz
divyadaya13
divyadaya13

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
excellent, full of suspense, i am liking it so much, waiting for next update with bated breathBig smile. Can imagine my MR's only.

Edited by divyadaya13 - 16 February 2013 at 5:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
res
DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Warm and hearty welcome

Throughout the way he kept thinking about his Kakima's words. When he gave her the news about his promotion and transfer order she was elated and overwhelmed. She hugged him warmly and then took him to the photographs of his deceased parents and asked him to take their blessings. After he did that she had fed him "payash'' by herself. That time he announced that he was capable enough to look after her. So she didn't need to continue her job and aksed her to come with him to London.. But she smilingly refused his proposal and asked him to bring his bride from his this London trip. He was puzzled and surprised by his Kakima's word but couldn't tell a single word to her. Now in the flight he tried to solve the puzzle'"Neelu''Kakima is now guest for a few days. You need to find your companion who can be with you always and can take care of yourself. So I want my daughter in law and your bride with you when you will return from your London trip."

"Does Kakima know what I want? What I think and feel right now? Did she tell this Aparna? Oh no then how can I talk with her?" He thought in his mind.

"Dear Passengers please fastened your seatbelt as we are going to land in Heathrow International Airport'"the announcement made him cautious and he got ready for the landing.

"N  E  E  L" she came towards him running and hugged him so tightly that he for a second felt little embarrassed in front of thousand others passengers. Then she lifted her head from his chest and opened her long complaint lists about him. Some of passengers enjoyed this scene with great enthusiasm which made him little angry. So he didn't reply her and dragged her from the airport.

"Hey wait. I bring my car here.." she chirped . He frowned at her and asked " Your car?"

"Okay technically it's not mine, but Papa's'..but now I am here so I can use it no'.Champ?" she pleaded. He nodded "yes" and got in the car with her.

"I will drive" she demanded'.."But Princess this is not Cape Town. This is London and London police are very strict to the law violators." He informed. In return she pouted and seemed to be upset. So he surrendered " Okay'..drive but carefully. And if you face any difficulty let me know." He requested. "Relax . In past three months I become a good driver." She smiled while gave her answer. Her eyes were twinkled in joy and happiness. He rested his back on the seat and closed his eyes.

Suddenly he sat straight and enquired " But how do you know where I suppose to go and stay Apu?"

She giggled and answered " Well Kakima mailed me your address and date of departure."

"What ?? Kakima told you?" He felt helpless in front of these two ladies " You ladies are too confusing to understand." He ranted.

"Then stop understanding us." She smiled. " Well I have already decorated your cottage but that was little tiny >(" she expressed her opinion. " But I like the scenario "  she didn't forget to add.

"But how could you get the keys of my cottage?" He asked.

"Well don't forget I am Aparna Sinhania'." She silently laughing'." I can do whatever I want. Now stop talking and try to take some rest. Your cottage is not in the city. It is in the suburb area of London'." She ordered. And he obeyed silently.

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 16 February 2013 at 9:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-divyadaya13starsanjanachand1234

divyadaya13 IF-Rockerz
divyadaya13
divyadaya13

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
so neel reached london, my head is going crazy thinking, what might be the shocking suspense, bacchi ki jaan logi kya rimiLOL. But good, you are definitely building up the suspense, once again RimiClap, luvd the Airport wala scene, i could imagine how neel would have felt, Big smile
-Celestial- IF-Rockerz
-Celestial-
-Celestial-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
sorry i couldn't comment from the begining.. but i have only read the last update. it is nice.. keep going on ... Thumbs Up
DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged

The Morning ' a day before of valentine's

" Does she love me or love me not?" This question drove him crazy like hell. He tried to figure out if he was accepted as her love of her life then what could he do? And what if he was rejected and their friendship was ended for that reason? "No I can't bear the separation and her ignorance and negligence. I will die if she says a No. Oh Apu if I die I will die for you and if I live I will only live for you. Now everything is up to you." He murmured.

"What is up to whom? Champ now you are starting sinking sinking drinking water?" she asked when she hugged him from behind tightly. He could feel her warm breathe on his bare back and shoulder. He felt weird and embarrassed for the first time. He was in front of the wash basin and was shaving. His one part of face was covered with foam and other part was shaved cleanly. That part was reddened as she pressed herself on him.

Having no words from Neel she came in front of him and noticed his red cheek. She thought that was because of irritation. So she gently rubbed that side and kissed on it saying " Oh baby'I know it is burning and causing you problem. But don't worry I will treat it . Wait a bit." She took some astringent on a cotton ball and rubbed it on his redden cheek. " Don't worry '.it will be healed within 10 mins. But who is the lucky girl Champ? On whose memory your cheeks became redden?" She asked smilingly. Her eyes were twinkled in naughtiness and joy. He kept staring at her for a long moment. " What happen? Don't want to join your office today?? If yes then keep staring at me like a stupid and No then please do me a favor and finish your bathe fast. Till then I am preparing your break- fast. You know I have learned a new kind of break-fast menu. I will make them for you." She giggled and left the wash room.

Before then she hugged him so many times even kissed him but he never felt so weird what he felt today. He developed a new feeling for her after getting parted from her. He sensed her every breathe on his back with a unknown joy. His heart ran faster and breaths came long and deep. And in front of his eyes he could see his future with her- a huge house with a perfect mowed lawn. In the lawn their children would be playing with him and she would prepare another new dish for their break-fast. " Come on Champ hurry up''.or cancel your office and keep your dreaming on'.." She shouted from the dinning- area'.and her melodious but disgusted voice brought him to the reality from his dream. He rushed for his bathe.

"Oh God! Again you come out from the bathe wet'now I am sure you will be caught by your another girl friend Ms Flue ." She yelled and came to him with a towel and started wiping the water drops from his bare chest, shoulder and back.

"Wait'what you are doing? Don't do this" He protested but first time in his life he wanted this desperately so he didn't make his stand strong.

" You are talking like a girl Champ. From your childhood everyday either Kakima or I always wiped and dried you after your bathe. Otherwise you didn't care it anymore and fell ill . And if you fall ill here in this cold of London I have no way to save you" she said that sadly.

" You care for me a lot Apu.." He grinned at her. But she was so serious that didn't say a single word on this regard. He felt little upset as he thought that he hurt his best friend and his sweetheart( from now and on) again. So he tried to cheer her up. " Seems you are very much jealous from my girl -friends huh?" He asked her.

"Don't tease me Champ'.your sports, studies and job are quite understandable and manageable. They didn't create any problem except sometime they kept you busy so I called them your girl-friends. But you are caught by cold and flue very often. And it sometime takes long time to recover. And I don't want to see you ill and feeble. So yes I am jealous from your this girl friend." She told sadly. "Come sharp'otherwise the food will be cold." She left the room.

"Wow this omelet is fantastic. One day you will be a good cook." Neel appreciated  Aparna again for her cooking skill. She smiled back her. Neel finished his break-fast and was ready to leave for his office. Aparna came to him and asked "do you need any assistance for your tie?" And she had started tying his tie around his neck before he could say "yes" or "no".

"Thank you ma'm. I guess I am done here" He grinned and took his blazer and walked towards the door. But he again was stopped by her " Wait'.in February London is cold enough to fall you ill. Put on your blazer now." She ordered. He felt helpless again but agreed with her and put his blazer on and said" Bye Dear."

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 17 February 2013 at 12:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadhanamomodivyadaya13starsanjana--Yukthi--chand1234

divyadaya13 IF-Rockerz
divyadaya13
divyadaya13

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
was waiting for the update, see i am the first to read and comment Big smileBig smile keep going dear, its super duper.Embarrassed.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimiforam.

chand1234 IF-Sizzlerz
chand1234
chand1234

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
The chpt 'Warm and hearty Welcome' was awesome!!  I loved this part <3

"N  E  E  L" she came towards him running and hugged him so tightly that he for a second felt little embarrassed in front of thousand others passengers. Then she lifted her head from his chest and opened her long complaint lists about him. Some of passengers enjoyed this scene with great enthusiasm which made him little angry. So he didn't reply her and dragged her from the airport.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimi

Go to top