Writers Corner

Valentine's(FEELINGS BEHIND A PSHYCH MIND) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Wow Rimi superb excellent I just got into reading it. And it is fantastic. Can you put pics up next time. Have you based it on Mohit and Mouni. Cause I am just imagaing them in the rolesWink.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimidivyadaya13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentine's(FEELINGS BEHIND A PSHYCH MIND) (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Strange

One month had been passed away after Aparna's departure to London. Neel was damn busy

In his works in those days but secretly he started missing her. They talked in phone as long as possible but his heart wanted more. He missed every single bit of Aparna every now and then. Before that they had never stayed separated. Even they reached London for their MBA together and that time Neel had stayed in the hostel and Aparna in her one of relative's or her family's house. But From the morning to night Neel stayed with her and helped her in household chores. And the most important fact was she used to cook some delicious meals and wanted him to taste. And he always relished her foods and didn't show any kind of hesitation to give her loads of compliments. Actually because of Neel's inspiration she was too  desperate to study about food technology and Cooking Arts.

On the other side Aparna was too upset to concentrate in her studies. Because she never spent her life in loneliness . From her childhood she got her parents all attention and affection and her elder brother and sister's attraction and care. She was always stayed protected and shielded. And what she missed the most Neel and his presence. Every time she remembered how he supported her in her every wish and step. How he always took a stand for her. But after coming to London she realized that Neel was hiding something from her. Previously if she called him he picked her at one or two rings. And now his cell remained ringing if she called him during day time. And in night when she finally managed to speak with him he kept saying yes on her every word instead of saying anything. And if she asked about anything he didn't answer her properly.

The entire day was passed in very hectic way for Neel. When he got this job he was selected on two basis. 1. He was very good in sports and so he was taken for their company's rugby and football team. And soon he became their assets.

2. He was a software engineer ( did his graduation on software engineer) so he joined as junior executive supervisor in his company.

As an executive he had ton of works and as a captain of his team he had to practice well with his team mates regularly to know them well. So under these two responsibilities he had no time spare to spend with his Kakima and of course with friends. He was very unhappy and annoyed for this strange but obvious cause. But his all unhappiness turned into joy when he talked with his best friend Aparna in phone. He was usually tired in those time when she called but all his tiredness was erased by her soulful, warm and fascinating voice which added melody in his ear.

But as work pressure was increased on him he sometime had to ignore her call which made her angry and upset on him. Which he couldn't bear at all.

When he returned from his works he found his kakima and Aparna were on video chatting. He stood behind the shadow of the curtain and started to listen their conversation''.

Kakima: But Darling you should have to concentrate on your class na'.and is it new for you? We all know what kind of rude and emotionless is Neelu'.( Kakima stated in false anger)

Aparna: But Kakima he is not deaf and dumb na. If he is busy can't he just take my call and says it? You know I have tried him today 21 times '.but every time it remained not responding!! Disgusting( her voice showed how much she angry and annoyed.)

Kakima: Sometime I scare of him. His silence and deep emotions and feelings make me scared and worried about him.

Aparna: What happened Kakima? ( She numbed)

Kakima: From past few days he was damn busy in his works so he didn't know that someone in my college harassed and teased me. But today he wanted to drop me at my work'and then'..(She was nodding her head unhappily)

Aparna: Then '..did he beat that bustard??( Her voice showed fear and worry for him as well)

Kakima: Yes'.but not like that you have expected'..thankfully our Principal and Rajveer Bhaisaab came there in time'.

Aparna: Papa'.( She chirped excitingly)

Kakima: Yes'..your Papa'he was trustee of our college and completely aware of Neelu's nature( now her voice became angry and unhappy)

Aparna: What Papa did then?

Kakima: He just held his shoulders and pulled him out from there. And then tried to pacify him by saying he had done great job to do protest and to take a stand for his Aunty( Her voice became sarcastic)  but now he should leave the rest on the authority and police'..

Aparna: Well Kakima'..I am proud on him. And I am glad that he took a stand.

Kakima: But this is strange Apu''

Aparna: No I have seen nothing strange in his act. He is very strong and honest man who always follows his principals'and whatever he has done if I were in his place I could do the same.

Kakima: No Apu you don't know''.he is very compassionate  and caring and always takes stand for righteousness '.these are true. But he becomes aggressive and possessive at a time. And this is not normal'.this is heck strange.

Aparna: But Kakima these are good quality'..if someone takes stand for his beloved and is protective and possessive '.that is very good.

Kakima: But He becomes aggressive and furious at a time. His anger has no limit now Apu and it increases day by day. And anger makes him blind'.that is not good. I know that this is not his fault . He had lost his parents, grand -parents and uncle in one accident when he was child and then he faced this rude worlds alone because somewhere I can't protect him'.he used to bear the taunts and teases of his friends silently. So he has the intention to keep his near and dear one close to him. But''.( her voice became wet and heavy)

Aparna: Oh Kakima''let it go'by the way how is your health? What did doctors say to see your report?

Kakima: Oh Doc''.( But she can't finish as Neel raged into the room and worriedly asked his Kakima about his health')

Neel: What?? What did happen to you? Why don't you tell me this??( he was impatient and angry as he felt that something was being hidden from him by these two women whom he loved and respected the most and at a time he did everything to care for them and blindly trusted them.)  

Kakima: Neelu'..when did you come Babu? And no'.not at all..I am okay''( she mumbled in front of her 23 years old nephew. She neither stared at his eyes nor uttered a word.)

Aparna: Relax Champ''Kakima is damn angry on you.( She  took the charge to controle this situation) she went to the doctors and they diagnosed that her heamoglobin level is decreased badly. She needs to take her 4 meals timely. But you are busy in your girl -friends so what could my poor Kakima do except crying her grievance in front of me?

Kakima: Okay now you two talk'..I am going to prepare some food for my Babu Sona( she sighed a relief and left the room).

Aparna: You are in love''( she told her indifferent and cheerful voice)

Neel: What?? What the hell are you talking about? And why that strange thing will be going to happen with me??

Aparna: because you are handsome, dashing and very masculine''(She busted into laughing)

Neel: Oh really??( He teased her back) Then why you are spared'because you are not only beautiful and gorgeous. You are talented and bubbly and dearer to everyone.

Aparna: Shut up( She now yelled at Neel) I am very happy with my status. But you seem very busy from the past few days''as your phone said you are not responding to anyone.( she sadly said)

Neel: Oh Darling please don't be sad( He couldn't see her sad) Actually my work pressure increased day by day'..and our league will be started from next month. So'..I am sorry Princess..( he touched his ear and bent in his knees.)

Aparna: Okay apology accepted'but be careful from next time'..( and they started their regular talk'..)

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 16 February 2013 at 3:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dhwani.starsanjanadivyadaya13chand1234foram.

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Feeling of Love

I don't know what it is?

This is a new thing to me.

First time in my life'..

I am not with me.

I have lost my rest of my mind.

Can't sleep well in night.

I can't concentrate'

Something penetrates'

And capture my mind, my heart, my soul.

I feel my body is light as feather'.

There is no boundaries and barriers.

Only one feeling'

That warm hearty and fascinating voice.

Sometime it becomes the reason of my life.

The whole world comes to me in new attire'..

Which make strong my desire.

Now I have lust for this life'..

I long this life to live.

With her, for her besides her.

He just got the news that he was promoted to senior executive rank as he worked very impressive in last two months. And their Rugby league will be started on this coming week. So he was now posted to London'.

London'..He was very happy and elated. And first he gave this news to his best friend by texting"Coming London. And find my Love. Will share everything in meeting. He was very happy.

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 16 February 2013 at 3:27am

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Divyadidi thanks for your encouragement ...and I hope I will give you the shock of your lifetime as soon as possible.
Sadhana yes dear...whenever I have started to write or think about a story I can only imagine Mohit and Mouni there. And this one is also written by keeping them as lead in mind. And pictures?? Actually I am too confused to find any picture according to the characters of this story. Please do help me na on this regard.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhwani.divyadaya13foram.

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
This is a sincere request to my all dear readers who read this story and give me their positive response and support always. Please give me the suitable character sketch base on the story...please.
And if possible please post some pictures according to the story.
Thanks
Rimi.Big smile

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Awesome part !!! Sorry For Not Replying Before.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13

dhwani.

dhwani.

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
superb !!!
so now he too shifting to london and everything seem s good then wht happenend????
so much of suspense

divyadaya13

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
superb upd rimi!!Wink

Edited by chand1234 - 16 February 2013 at 8:39am

divyadaya13

Post Reply New Post