Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow yaar. Great opening. But who is neel wife.
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Beginning

In beginning she and Neel was just opposite to each other. If one was fire another was water. If one is earth another was air. She was very talented and creative. She was the Diva'of their street, their school and college. When she danced everyone had just looked at her and thought how could someone dance so well without missing any beat and rhythm and how could someone express herself in every words? When she sang everyone had just listened to her sided their work away and thought how could someone sing so sweet and expressive that a stone heart would melt with that singing? And when she wrote or sketched something everyone had not stopped to praise her writing and painting skills and her imaginations. She was near and dear to everyone'she was Aparna Sinhania.

At the other side Neel was very fond of sports specially competitive ones. He liked that kind of sports where people got hurt and wounded ''he was an mixed martial arts fighter'.he learned Karate and Kung Fu well as other kind of Martial Arts. And he was the captain of their Rugby and football team in school and college and university.

She had her mother, father, brother and sister in her family. She was the youngest and was always center of everyone's attraction in her family. Everyone always wanted to protect her and keep her safe. Her father was the biggest business magnet from there and had so much power and influence in the society.

In the other hand Neelabjo Mitra had nothing except his aunt who was working in a college their '.rest of his family was destroyed in a car accident which was being headed towards the Amarnath pilgrimage. In that accident everyone was died''Child Nilabjo and his aunt were spared because he was fallen ill and was stayed with her aunt at the base. May be this was God's wish.

Aparna and Neelabjo were living in the Cape Town, South Africa'.where one was the Princess and one was just a raged and moody lad. The only common thing in between them was they both were very brilliant in their studies and every time they had come first jointly in the class. She was little proud about herself and he was very ignorant but at a time they became best friend as they completely had understood each other.

While having only happiness she somehow connected herself with him and had very compassionate place in her heart for him''having nothing happiness he completely connected himself with her and always took care of her and guard her from every kind of troubles. They were very happy since  he got a job in an MNC and she thought to do different rather to take the charge of her father's business.

By nature they were totally different and so different their hobbies were. But they always supported each other and stayed with each other whenever it needed. So he decided to support her this time too.

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow, wow, wow, beautiful and excellent beginning😃😃😃
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rimi ab zyaada intezaar nahin hoga, you have started writng new FF, and each and every ff of your is just superb, every story ha a different angle to it, you are just superb, pls do continue with the above story, we are ready and waiting to get a shock of our lifetime😆
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

rimi ab zyaada intezaar nahin hoga, you have started writng new FF, and each and every ff of your is just superb, every story ha a different angle to it, you are just superb, pls do continue with the above story, we are ready and waiting to get a shock of our lifetime😆

Oh Didi toh thik hai...pehle main yehi khatam karoongi...and Didi I was not kidding...actually this story I don't know why I have written...but has some really unacceptable and shocking facts. ANd Hopefully you all will get the shock from tonight or tomorrow morning.
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Steps

" Neelabjo, I am disappointed with you my boy. I guess you are a little responsible  and you did nothing but blindly support her in her decision." Mr. Sinhania told very this very sadly.

He just smiled dumbly while kept his eyes on his best friend Aparna. She was sitting on the couch just enjoying her freedom with popcorn. Seeing her indifferent Neel could not control to pinch her for a while. So he looked at her father with a fixed pondering glance and said  "Actually Uncle, this time I tried hard to change her decision. But she was determined to do something on her own. And Uncle once you have told us that doing whatever you want and do excel in that field is quite better than take charge of your family business which is already well built by your father and grandfathers. And she wanted to study about food technology and cooking art. I guess we should support her. Even in our scriptures Cooking art is one of the best art amongst those 64 arts which are invented by Ma Adya Shakti Mahamaya. And not only in our culture but also in foreign culture . Even they have better technology which enhances their cooking skill. So if she will study Food technology and Cooking Arts I guess she not only will succeed to give the due respect to our tradition but also will learn some new technics and skills which will help her to make better our cooking." She took a long and deep breathe after finishing his convincing speech and looked at Aparna from the angle of his eyes. She was indifferent and now she was lying on the couch and had her popcorns.

Mr.Sinhania asked to his daughter about her decision " So darling are you sure about what you are going to do??" He asked worriedly.

"Papa'relax. What I know is I love cooking. And I believe I will excel in this field. So please give me your blessings" She stood on her feet and bent to touch her father's. He stopped her and placed his hand on her head and chant something . Then he got up and looked at Neel and said "Well as she decides to go to London for study I hope you will take care of her."

"But Uncle'.this time I won't be with her London. Because last time we both could go there for our study'..and this time I have joined my new job just a month ago. So I don't think that I can manage any leave or my authority will transfer me to their head quarter '.."He said doubtfully.

"Let it go Papa," Aparna interfered in between their talk and said " What he tells is true. And this time I want to go back London on my own and complete my studies for Cooking Arts and Food Technology on my own. So I don't need anyone to guard me from anything." She told determinedly.

"Okay Beta'but I am your father. How could I send you back London all alone? Don't worry I will arrange something for you there within this week. But Neel Beta, You have to take her whereabouts every time. Because we all know you are her best friend and she shares everything ( from secret to sorrow) of her with you. So after hearing from you about her I can sleep well in every night. I hope you will owe me this" He asked Neel with folded hand. Neel took his hands within him and assured him" No Uncle please don't do this. I am her best friend to whom you can trust when you are in trouble. To whom you can rely as an advisor. Who silently care for you and protect you from all kind of evil. To whom you love and respect the most and can share everything because you know that you will never be judged by him. I promise you that you will get your sleep properly at every night. Don't worry  Uncle. I will follow her in her each step and will do whatever necessary to protect her." His voice was full of affection and determination. But no one could notice that time how much passion he had when he was telling those words.

Aparna's dream became true as her father gave permission to her for her Cooking studies. And she was damn happy because her best friend this time helped her out too. She was so happy that she hugged him tightly and kissed on his rough lips. She did these things so often and he let her did these without any question. Because he never knew those  customs and the barriers which our Indian society instructed for the girls and women. May be the one reason of behind this was they didn't live in India. They lived in South Africa and above of all this being a conservative family Aparna's family specially her parents never put any kind of barriers on her.

On the other hand after losing his whole family in that car accident Neel was alone and reserved. He never spoke so much to his friends though he had deep interest of outdoor sports specially martial arts and Rugby. Girls wanted him as their boyfriend not as their friend and wanted him as their status flaunting accessory which pissed him off . Only Aparna came to him with all his ease and persona and accept him with all his virtues and faults. And every time she supported him whenever he needed, by watching his boring rugby or football matches or taking lessons of self- defense  from him or listening his lectures on various subjects. Just like her he too supported her by helping her in all her co ' curricular activities and taking her fights over him with the white boys and girls. Their friendship was an example to others and they proudly told that fact to everybody being unknown the fact that something was changing between them.

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but why u posted this on writer's corner ?? cozz writer's corner is for those stories where any character sketch is not required

chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mrmrfrevr

Beginning

In beginning she and Neel was just opposite to each other. If one was fire another was water. If one is earth another was air. She was very talented and creative. She was the Diva'of their street, their school and college. When she danced everyone had just looked at her and thought how could someone dance so well without missing any beat and rhythm and how could someone express herself in every words? When she sang everyone had just listened to her sided their work away and thought how could someone sing so sweet and expressive that a stone heart would melt with that singing? And when she wrote or sketched something everyone had not stopped to praise her writing and painting skills and her imaginations. She was near and dear to everyone'she was Aparna Sinhania.

At the other side Neel was very fond of sports specially competitive ones. He liked that kind of sports where people got hurt and wounded ''he was an mixed martial arts fighter'.he learned Karate and Kung Fu well as other kind of Martial Arts. And he was the captain of their Rugby and football team in school and college and university.

She had her mother, father, brother and sister in her family. She was the youngest and was always center of everyone's attraction in her family. Everyone always wanted to protect her and keep her safe. Her father was the biggest business magnet from there and had so much power and influence in the society.

In the other hand Neelabjo Mitra had nothing except his aunt who was working in a college their '.rest of his family was destroyed in a car accident which was being headed towards the Amarnath pilgrimage. In that accident everyone was died''Child Nilabjo and his aunt were spared because he was fallen ill and was stayed with her aunt at the base. May be this was God's wish.

Aparna and Neelabjo were living in the Cape Town, South Africa'.where one was the Princess and one was just a raged and moody lad. The only common thing in between them was they both were very brilliant in their studies and every time they had come first jointly in the class. She was little proud about herself and he was very ignorant but at a time they became best friend as they completely had understood each other.

While having only happiness she somehow connected herself with him and had very compassionate place in her heart for him''having nothing happiness he completely connected himself with her and always took care of her and guard her from every kind of troubles. They were very happy since  he got a job in an MNC and she thought to do different rather to take the charge of her father's business.

By nature they were totally different and so different their hobbies were. But they always supported each other and stayed with each other whenever it needed. So he decided to support her this time too.

@Bold, it reminded me of sati😭

This upd is aweosme🤗
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Well Riu...yes she was just like Sati...But something she had to suffer what Mata Sati wouldn't...May be if she saw this she would take her Rudraroop another time to protect Aparna...
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mrmrfrevr

Well Riu...yes she was just like Sati...But something she had to suffer what Mata Sati wouldn't...May be if she saw this she would take her Rudraroop another time to protect Aparna...

awww!!