Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😲😲 i dont know what to say. But why? A nice guy like Neel, why why why? Will reply i need some time to get normal.
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Loved The Updates !!! Sorry For Commenting Late !!!!
starsanjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrmrfrevr

This is a sincere request to my all dear readers who read this story and give me their positive response and support always. Please give me the suitable character sketch base on the story...please.
And if possible please post some pictures according to the story.
Thanks
Rimi.😃

i would love to post picts but who is ur fav actor and actresss...and does it matter if all the picts do not have the same ppl in it?
starsanjana thumbnail

"But I need a quiet place…" Neel was interrupted as she said, "I know. Okay let's go back to the house." She started walking indifferently without looking at him or asking his permission.

YOU CAN REALLY creat suspense...waiting for ur next part

chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mrmrfrevr

And then

Pain'.snatches many things from one as well gives many things to one. What she/he can get or can't get that can't be foretold.

I am carrying your part within me.

But it is unexpected and uninvited by me.

If it will be girl...she has to suffer what I am suffering.

If it will be boy...he has to be like you what I won't wish.

So I have decided to kill it in its very early stage...

Oh God please forgive me for this sin .

Because suicide is ,in your view the biggest sin.

I too need to love someone and be loved by someone,

I too need to care for someone and be cared by someone,

I too need to respect and trust someone and be respected and trusted by someone.

But what I get is hatred?

I don't hate and want to hate any more.

And I don't want to be hated any more.

ohhh my GOD!!!!😲

He crushed the page of the note pad in his fist. His teeth bit his lip hard and his jawline suddenly became rigid. He stormed out from the room.

She was pondering about the last few weeks. She was sitting on a bench in the park. The children were playing around her. People were enjoying the lovely evening around her. Some children were sprinkling water from the fountain which was placed in the middle of the park. Some old aged people were sitting beneath the tall, big trees and chatting with each other. But she had no interest in these activities. Normally she greeted the old aged people with her broad and innocent smile, was always ready to play with children. But her present condition just made her numb. She couldn't relate herself with any worldly feelings and stuffs. She closed her eyes and the incident had flashed upon her eyes.

When she opened her eyes couldn't understand what was the time? Her head was paining so hard that it may be blown out any time. She felt weak and her all over body was paining'..she tried hard to get up from the bed'.but couldn't gather necessary energy to lift her body. She fell down on her bed. She breathed faster and longer and tried again. This time she finally managed to go on her feet but tripped and fell on the center table. The sound of the bumping rose louder and invited him into the room hurriedly.

"What happened? Apu are you alright??" Neel cautiously asked.

But she didn't answer him and stared at him hard. Seeing her rude with him he didn't ask her again. As she staggered to the wash room slowly without saying a word he kept looking at her in surprise.

After 2hrs later she was with her Doctor who is eventually her friend and Neel's friend Derek's wife, Meredith.

"Please Mer don't lie. Tell me what you are suspecting'.."Aparna pleaded to Meredith.

"But Aps before I tell I have to know something about you and him. Doesn't you two are in love with each other??" Meredith asked confusingly.

"Ah'.Mer can we talk about this later please." She told irritatingly, "Please told what have you found after examining me??" She asked cautiously.

"Well'.ah..I found that you two '.." Meredith stopped and frowned for a moment as she had thought what to and how to tell everything to Aparna. Then she coughed once to clear her voice and with all her Medical Professionalism and Doctor like attitude she told, "As per my examination'.you and Neel was physically intimating extremely. The bruises on your body and other marks on your private parts signify that you two had inter course that's too repeatedly from past 7 days. Now you have to tell me what do you hide from me?? Please I am your best friend'." Meredith's last sentences conveyed her care and concern for Aparna which melted her shield. She cried badly and said, "Yes you are right. He raped me'..from last 7 days I was raped by him and that was too without my knowledge''" she broke down completely. Meredith readily got up from her chair and held her tightly.

sheesh😲 how can neel do this? omg 😲

"Don't worry. I took your blood and serum for examination. Report will come by from today evening. Then we go to the police." She said determinedly.

"No'." she forbade, "We can't go to police. He is now my husband. And NO'..DON'T THINK THAT I WON'T GO TO THE POLICE AS HE IS MY HUSBAND AND I AM A TYPICAL PATIBRATA WIFE. People won't believe that a husband could rape his wife. And they will question me why I don't inform them before marriage? And it's true before marriage I have had enough time to inform my family, police and his Aunt. I could easily call them when I was alone in the dressing room in the church or in the Hotel room when we just checked in. He was out for his work for a long time. I have had my cell and land phone both. But this was my fault to not to inform anyone. Actually I believed his words that he would not force me to consummate our marriage. I was betrayed."

"But if you let him go he won't get his punishment. He will hurt people again." Meredith tried to convince her.

"I want to confront him first. And Mer if I know him well he will not harm anyone not any other girl. He had gotten what he wanted." She uttered with a rigid face.

Meredith noticed her thoroughly and told, "Well I am expecting the drug traces in your blood and urine. After I get the report I can make out by using which drug he was succeeded to make you unconscious for 7 days."

"Thank you Meredith. You really do everything for me. I don't know how do I pay you'" Aparna expressed her gratitude. Meredith hugged her tightly and whispered,  "Please don't do anything wrong . and if you want to go to police I will be with you always." She told.

"No'if he did this to me HE WILL BE PUNISHED BY ME. ONLY BY ME NO ONE ELSE." She said. Meredith looked at her. Her jawline became rigid, her cheeks reddened and her eyes were burning in immense fire of  hatred . Meredith couldn't utter a word but looked at her cautiously. She never had seen her so angry and her anger was coming from her hatred. She got scared.

"A  P  A  R  N  A" Neel shouted at her which broke her thought process. She looked at him reluctantly. He rushed to her, grabbed her wrist and pulled her up.

"I have some important discussions with you. Can you come with me." Neel controlled himself seeing enthusiastic eyes of the park people. "We need to talk can we??" He asked her again keeping his voice indifferent.

Aparna noticed him thoroughly and replied, "Yes Neelabjo. Even I too need to talk with you. And I was waiting for you here."

"But I need a quiet place'" Neel was interrupted as she said, "I know. Okay let's go back to the house." She started walking indifferently without looking at him or asking his permission.

i cant imagine neel did such a thing yaar😲
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay... I did have read this update, Today and Carefully. Now only One thing is Currently, in my mind and that is... CAN WE KILL HIM?!!! Then, i think that would be a lesser punishment... Need to TORTURE Him Till DEATH!!!
I admit, had missed this Story from beginning... So, don't know if he was a Nice Guy or Not! But, by this update and explainations of some unwanted events... I seriously had lost my Cool!!
And Rimi, about your writting... It's clearly brilliant and amazing. It is truly Wow! It's something, that readers will be in dilemma to take it as A Real life or Reel life event... Hats Off to yours writting Skills, Now i'll surely be more reguler here... Looking forward for yours next update, keep writting.
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The update is good. But Neel why did u do what u did. Waiting for further updates
dhwani. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey pls update soon
want to know what happened further
surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DeewaniRimi

VALENTINE

In this Valentine'.I am thinking'

About my feeling.

What makes me so mad'

That I did so bad.

With her'..

In another Valentine'

When people make promises'.

To keep their Love happy and safe.

I did that just to hurt her and felt her unsafe??

I hope you will forgive me, though '..

That is excessive for me.

hmm...good feelings...building plots...

I hope you will forgive me, though '..

That is excessive for me.

o...but hope alwz beshi e korte hoi bhai, tabe tar cheye kichhu kam payoa jai

surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
In the office

Misha had warmth fr her married boss🤓
who is Sujay??