Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sana_04

Groupbie

sana_04

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Current track will be kailash par bhaban nirmaan and in an interesting way ashokshundari will get married to nahush for some reasons.sonarika confirmed that on tweeter.just want to knw hw the marriage will take place.kya nahush ko bara kerega yah waise hi hoga.so confusing.but we'll get knw that in the upcoming episode very soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nxt track" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Oh really!!!
Will it be a baal-vivah or they'll show them getting married as a future event  in present?

Edited by mnx12 - 14 February 2013 at 3:05am

sana_04

Groupbie

sana_04

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Exactly kya hoga i dont knw just sona ne tweet kiya ki for some reasons vivah hoga.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Baal Vivaah Nahi ho sakta
agar kiya toh
the Channel and the Cvs will get a rapta from the I and B ministry
child marriage is such a serious problem in rural areas that the last thing needed to be shown is to have Mahadev and Parvati getting thier underaged daughter marriedD'oh
to top it it will look like they are promoting child marriage

i hope we have a young AS and Nahush,who have just become adults get married...
but still i am curious

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
On twitter she said that there will be reasons shown in upcoming epi's which will lead to AS's marriage. Confused about that and not very happy about the marriage track but bhavan nirmaan I look forward to.

sana_04

sana_04

Groupbie

sana_04

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oonagh

On twitter she said that there will be reasons shown in upcoming epi's which will lead to AS's marriage. Confused about that and not very happy about the marriage track but bhavan nirmaan I look forward to.

Yehi toh kaha Maine

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
@ shruti, the best part is AS & Nahush's child version is their own creative invention. If AS & Nahush are grown up then even Ganesh & Kartikey will be grown up too. Sadhil should remain as Ganesh for some months & all this is to kil that handsome Hund (in Srushti's words)LOL

sana_04

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Meenakshi-Ganesha and Kartikeya are divine children-if you go by divine years then divine years are longer than human years
AS and Nahush seem to be growing quick-so yeah Rushi and Sadhil can stay for sometime longerROFL
cummon DKDM main yeh dikha sakte haiWinkafter all DKDM has seen some pretty bizaare stuffLOL

mnx12

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.