Bade Acche Laggte Hai

to cv if u r visiting this forum

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
cv .. if u r people are visiting this forums for to our reaction .. let us tell u one thing. we all don't like the new conda nor the bakwas reason which u have kept raya separate
if u are people are adamant in showing conda as lead then sorry we are also adamant of leaving the show.
we want raya and pihu .. the only reason we r watching..

please don't start the old bt style craps in this show.. we get hurt due to all this crap.

hope the trps tell u what we want. inspite of it ,u people are not ready to open eye and see the reality the show is definitely in the sinking stage.

people are sleeping can be waken up but not the people who r pretending to sleeep
it is our humple request as viewers pleasee bring freshness in the show with showing raya and pihu not other crap.conda is the person who need to be removed permanently from the show

hope this message reaches u people are our request. hope the channel wake up to our request and ask the cv and ekta mata to change the script and kick conda out

i request the person here to add comment so that cv listen to us that we all want raya
Edited by shamavi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
there r others serial which r Lead based story but only in BALH we can see Vamp based story in here vamp r more strong than their  Leads Character & Leads r like others minor Character i thibk Mamaji's Character is more important than Ram Priya's Character 
jakther7 thumbnail
i really can't understand why this New Ayesha ?? if they want to show Vamp Drama i would not mind if they again bring Niharika Back i like Niharika but can't tolerate Ayesha track anymore
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
exactly, If u want to continue the role of Ayesha,then y such accident scene. We totally not interested in Ayesha. We want Ram,priya and pihu living together happily.
cv people please tell me "Is mamaji knows some black magic,he appears everywhere"

vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How can they promote  Jiga saali  marriage ?Dialogues like peheli biwi, dusiri biwi  etc , just sucks.  Legal wife is shown as a mistress. Too much grossness  and no signs of ending it. What do they want to prove, that RAYA 's love for each other  is beyond all boundaries & they  will not doubt the other person even if they share the room. To show  their depth of love  is  this the only way?  Earlier it was crap now becoming gross too.
RittikaMathur thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why they are showing 2 wives its illegal thing in Hindu society they are propogating
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the one thing sucks me a lot that is ram and ayesha sharing a single room and ram doing phone wala love with priya
love with 1 biwi and sharing room with another biwi
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vm2002

How can they promote  Jiga saali  marriage ?Dialogues like peheli biwi, dusiri biwi  etc , just sucks.  Legal wife is shown as a mistress. Too much grossness  and no signs of ending it. What do they want to prove, that RAYA 's love for each other  is beyond all boundaries & they  will not doubt the other person even if they share the room. To show  their depth of love  is  this the only way?  Earlier it was crap now becoming gross too.

Yes sharing the room idea was the biggest irritating thing...
jakther7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitwikaSweet

why they are showing 2 wives its illegal thing in Hindu society they are propogating

Everything is fair & Legal in BT Show
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shams mitu n sneha are very arrogant ppl they think they knw everything they will we are fickle minded n we dont knw anything now dat trp's are decreasing hope she will understand wat exactly we need