Chulbuli becomes Pregnant

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Chulbuli loves TVS,and she finally decides to marry TVS and the marriage had taken place,then the Sugni regain back her memory loss. We can add BTW one more track there that Chulbuli becomes pregnant with TVS.😆 Finally Adi also returns to the screen after TVS marries Chulbuli.😃

What do u think guys...?Is it interesting...?

Rab se sona ishq (RSSI) team started the same twist where Saiba becomes pregnant with Daljeet where Saiba was married to Ranveer.😃

Will the history repeats in PSH...?😆

Will TRP 👍🏼 or 👎🏼...????😃

Edited by Joyel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes its very nice
I wanted her to be mother of tvs child and then adi comes 🤣
she sees adi and remember the lost part but can't leave or kill her baby's dad so she divorce adi and adi doesnt like another man's baby in his wife so he divorce her for cheating on him
reva sees that she too divorce vikram
Joyel thumbnail

Rab se sona ishq (RSSI) team started the same twist where Saiba becomes pregnant with Daljeet where Saiba was married to Ranveer.😃

Will the history repeats in PSH...?😆😆

ronshaan thumbnail
Yeah I sow that idea in that show..

well it will run here too ..

TVS fans will be happy :)

even if sugni goes back to adi he will have problem accepting tvs baby
goldhorse thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beware the force of fans.  Sigh. Fans are really spoiling the show. Fans are supposed to cool people but instead they make us viewers (who are fans of no particular actor or actress ) hot. 
zeezee55 thumbnail
Good gracious Me!! what a thought!! and Goldhorse  - must put suger in your mouth ... how true!!
ronshaan thumbnail
fans forced the cv to make adini when sugni was with vikram ... cv heared them and made adini within a mohth
the same fans now complaining about other ideas hmm 🤣
Joyel thumbnail

@goldhorse and zeezee...

CVS need good script to build up a show...so,they will resort to this type of track...😃

You can check other serials like pavitraristha and RSSI..😃

This is only a probability based on scientific calculations.😉😆

goldhorse thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Frankly all started with good scripts but sadly fans got in the way because I did a check of all the shows I watch and found things going downhill when fans intervened to support their fans - two good egs PSH and RSSI. Both stories deviated from their original track to suit fans.  And frankly the fans version sucks. Of course all of you being fans will never admit it.  
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldhorse

Frankly all started with good scripts but sadly fans got in the way because I did a check of all the shows I watch and found things going downhill when fans intervened to support their fans - two good egs PSH and RSSI. Both stories deviated from their original track to suit fans.  And frankly the fans version sucks. Of course all of you being fans will never admit it.  

well .. adi - sugni was a fans idea and we also didnt like that idea ... if they wanted adini why they made vini ? and if they made vini they could show vikram just like in promo not making him a lover and then make his nephew lust after his uncle love and marry her in a cruel way
fans changed the story at 1st when they wanted adi to rule and be the main lead and marry sugni ..just because they claimed vikram is old for sugni... cv heared them and broke vini and made adini in a 1 month Now .. this idea is given not yet shown in the show but if they will ... 😆
any ways our ideas were not accepted by the cv over 8 months now they sow low trp so they try to save their show so trying to do something else that will work !
you should have seen this forum over 8 months and see our ideas and how they twist them in the show then claim this hereEdited by ronshaan - 11 years ago