CONFESSION

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Part one:
In a dark room Deeps is lying on her bed and try to think about something. Suddenly she heard a voice..."Again??Angry"
She shocks a little but realizes it is her inner voice Ivy..
Ivy: What happened??AngryWhy are you in such pensive mood??AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Deeps: Ya nothing...uh...I was just thinking ...
Ivy:Thinking about what...?Angry
Deeps: About Ma and Baba...CryTomorrow my result will be out and no one is here to celebrate or regret on it.Ouch
Ivy:Oh!OuchCry
Deeps: I was thinking that ... I can't touch his feet for blessings and he will not touch my head with his hand draping the sacred thread around it...he will never advise me what to do when...CryShe will never touch my chin and kissed and she will never scold me on my deeds...there is no one for me who will take care of me and protect me.CryThey were  alot for me...they are still a lot for me and will be so as long as iI live. Their silent care, affection and love and loud attention, restriction and protection...I am very alone and helpless.CryCryCry
Ivy: Oh baby...CryBut they are with you always as your guide and friend and philosopher. You know the fact na dear...that Parents are God for ttheir children. ANd now your parents are no more that not means that they are not with you. They are just merged in the God and Goddess...whenever you have prayed to your God and Goddess you prayed to them too. DOn't you realize??Angry
Deeps: Yeah...but no ...I was thinking about responsibility..
Ivy: Hang your responsibility...whatever you have done and you will be...those are all on your efforts so don't think too much about them. Now get some sleep.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluelashes

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CONFESSION" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
The result is published...Deeps did well. Her faculty head asked her to follow her. She went to the corridor in front of the stuff room with her fav teacher...ArpitaMa'm.
Arpita: What is the happening with you dear? Why you are so unmindful? Your sis complaint about you  that you are so upset and unmindful these days. And I have proof for that...see your answer script. You have only answer 2 questions and that answers are not so good...AngryWhy ?? You have never done this before. Mitali says you have forgotten your signature on the cheque what caused lots of trouble yesterday? What happened Dipali?Angry
Dipali: Nothing Ma'M...I just ...
Arpita: Do you miss your parents?Smile
Deeps aka Dipali:Cry
Arpita: No...don't cry you need to be strong...
Deeps: No maam that is why ...I mean I actually..Cry
Arpita: Hey Sandhyadi...will you please tell the new girl who joins today as Lecturer of literature to take my next classes...you better follow me.
They come to the canteen and Arpita Ma'm occupies a table...and asks her to seat.
"Now tell what is the matter? I have heard you are writing some stories on IF...do you get harsh comment?"
Deeps: No Maam.
Arpita: Do you again fight with that girl Deepshikha...over Sati Parvati??God I have heard Sati, Parvati all are same and all are Mahamaya...but you stupid girls...Angry
Deeps: No maam certainly not...Shocked
Arpita: Then you have again fought over those actresses ...what's their name??
Deeps: No maam...actually what happen to me...I can't tell.
Arpita: Listen I have been seeing you since your childhood...I know you well so better you tell me...
Deeps: Maam someone told me...that very actresses slept with their producer...
Arpita: SO WHat? That's their lives...they are only liable for their deeds ...why do you bother??
Deeps: But...
Arpita: Listen ...everyone is not like that...it is all up to how someone deal this situation...hey you told me about an actor's interview who once get this kind of proposal and he rejected.Later he revealed this to public without taking any names and now you chant this shits??Are you Mad?Angry
Deeps: No but in Live in relationship...
Arpita: Live in?? DO you want to be live in relation ConfusedOuchOuch?
Deeps: No Maam...ShockedNo...I wants to say this ...she told me that my Princess was in relationship and ...
Arpita: Hey do you have faith on God??
Deeps: yes...
Arpita: Okay and do you have faith on her??
Deeps: Yes...butConfused
Arpita: Dear ...life is too short to judge and justify ...what if she had have some kind of relationship...you won't accept her...what if she were someone your close?? That's her life...come on. You have no guts and no faith on your love? That you could ignore these shits?? You know what it seems?? You don't love nad respect her.
Deeps:CryI...I ...actually her ...in ...Sati roop and Durga roop consider her as my Ma...Cryand I can't bear...
Arpita: Then have faith on your Mother...do you reject her if she has done which is apparently seemed wrong to you?? You have no right to judge her...
Deeps: Yes maam I know...I am in deep pain and grievance...I am upset. Keeping no faith no trust on her and her persona...just makes me guilty and more guilty...what should I do??
Arpita:SmileDear...you know what is the best way ...do repent on your sin and then try to rectify yourself. You do the same. Just write a confession you are feeling guilty ...and you will not repeat your mistake again.
Write it now...Angry

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 14 February 2013 at 12:33am

bluelashes

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
So finally Deeps wrote a letter of CONFESSION...stating her feeling to her fav actress.
That was like...
Dear Princess..
I am guilty please forgive me. I should have keep my faith on you. Because I know some quality about you. And every time you appeared to me as a very good and sweet and cheerful person. if someone did something what didn't permit his/her conscience she/he goes to a mental turmoil...which reflects from his/her attitude, talkings. But every time you seem to be good, better and best to me with your Beauty, your grace , your talent and the most specially with your smile. You are great and always did and do great job. You portrayed and portray those roles very well that those become alive to me.
Hey Princess I know whatever i think made me down and tiny in your view and of course in my view. I have no right to ask you to forgive me...but all I want to say I am sorry. I am really very sorry because i doubted on you knowing the fact you could not do this. I am sorry because my faith and loyalty are so fragile that I have heard some bad rumors about you and become doubtful...and start questioning on you. My Love, Respect and Trust for you are not so strong that I couldn't  take a stand for you and just make myself upset and start doubting about you and doing this  I insult you.
Please my Princess forgive me...if possible. What is my punishment I don't know. All I know is you mean a lot to me. And I should not repeat my mistake again. I promise.
      Yours one of guilty fan...

bluelashes

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Hey anyone is here?? Specially I am waiting for someone do she is here??Cry

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
omg..m..m speechlessShocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.