Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cocololo123

cocololo123

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
No offence but the show has gotten really boring lately! they are still showing this Purvi-Arjun-Ovi crap and its really boringDead. There is no chemistry between any of the couples. I like Onir he's a good guy but he bores the crap out of. There is no interesting storyline any more, just repetitive stuff. Now Purvi is going to give her child to Ovi! Does Purvi no have any self respectConfused! Same old tracks- Purvi sacrificing her happiness for Ovi someone who doesn't even consider Purvi as a sister.
I wish they would focus more on Soham because his track is the only interesting track on the show and it is the only reason l still watch this show. Now that Ankita is leaving I hope they end the show soon!
I am sorry for this outburst but I had to vent out my feelings because this show is suppose to entertainment for me after a long day and if they show boring stuff its no use in watching any more.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amanpreet4542zonancrazygirl4RDParinLyksShaktiSushantFan_Afss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta or Boring Rishta!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arvifanalways

Goldie

arvifanalways

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I agree , this is turning out to be an extremely boring show. Also, purvi needs to have some self respect. sacrifice does not mean you sacrifice the people who love you( Arjun) or God forbid you own child. one word AWFUL, stopped watching this show, just reading the written updates make me sick. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28adittycrazygirl4RD

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I agree every part of your post.
But you see..for a fan who watching the show from day 1 like me, it's become a habit. I have to watch it.
IT's good ankita is leaving so that i can quit watching.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arvifanalways

SmittenByVarun

SmittenByVarun

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Disagree Disagree Disagree It is the best show. If you hate it leave the show. it won't effect the TRPs. It is the best. Asha Negi Rocks and so does the show .

vishwap

vishwap

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
PR has metamorphosised from being the best show at one time to one of the most boring shows on TV now. No spark in either the story, characters  or acting.
Once Ankita leaves, Im done with it forever!

SmittenByVarun

SmittenByVarun

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwap

PR has metamorphosised from being the best show at one time to one of the most boring shows on TV now. No spark in either the story, characters  or acting.
why wait for ankita's exit? you may leave the show right here at this very moment. and the next time you criticize or demean the show remember about the people who have been working so hard to make it a successful show and have been giving you half an hour of entertainment five days a week for more than 3.5 years now.

vishwap

vishwap

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmittenByVarun

why wait for ankita's exit? you may leave the show right here at this very moment. and the next time you criticize or demean the show remember about the people who have been working so hard to make it a successful show and have been giving you half an hour of entertainment five days a week for more than 3.5 years now.
I will leave the show when I choose to, sweetheart.
 And all shows, boring or not,  have hardworking people including people you dont like ok? Doesnt mean that I cant criticize what I dont like. Just like anyone can like and praise if they feel like.

SmittenByVarun

SmittenByVarun

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SmittenByVarun

I will leave the show when I choose to, sweetheart.
 And all shows, boring or not,  have hardworking people including people you dont like ok? Doesnt mean that I cant criticize what I dont like. Just like anyone can like and praise if they feel like.

I can't bear your lectures so.. you may do whatever pleases you, because I am genuinely not interested. Haters gonna hate the show no one can help them.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top