Cracked Twist - RK missing Madhu after Revenge.. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I actually feel that the butchering of RK's character by the CV's is beyond redemption & more importantly the viewers along with Maddie believed that the love RK felt for Maddie & everything he did for her was real - how EXACTLY are the CV's gonna put right the fact that they made fools of us all??? As far as I'm concerned Rishbala are ruined & no amount of grovelling, future romancing, etc will rectify that!!!😑😑😑
Originally posted by i-me-myself

On course of revenge...RK unknowingly started loving her..he started liking her..admiring her..started liking her company...felt happiness in her presence...BUT his egoistic mind suppressed those feelings..he was passionate for his revenge...junoon. But his deep in his heart there is love for Madhu...LOVE that can cross all boundaries and he can do anything for that love.

Now Madhu is out of room and life..but still he is not feeling happiness nor satisfaction..NOT finding her around...his unconscious mind getting restless..he is not understanding what is happening to him...why he is not feeling happiness and satisfaction..he will try to prove himself that ...NO there is no love for Madhu but as time passes his LOVE feelings buried deep in his heart will start to come out strongly and then he will recall all those moments where he was dreaming, smiling, thinking, feeling for Madhu even when he was alone...He will understood that...yeah...it wasn't acting...why I did that? why did I act when I was alone and then he will start realizing that its LOVE...nothing else  he will surely be confused...shocked to realize that he too loves Madhu madly and can't live without her...IT will hit him HARD.

Ones this feelings comes strongly ... he will understand that he already lost her...lost the most precious thing in his life...his Madhu...his Biwi.  He will surely hate himself..curse himself but nothing can be done..banduk se goli nikal chuki hai... there is no way to change what happened...what he did to Madhu..

He will understand how much he hurted Madhu...But there is no remedy. No one is going to believe his true feelings now...getting back the trust is almost impossible...rather next to impossible. No doubt that Madhu still loving him but its not easy to win her now.

There will start new love story of RK...written and directed by RK...get back his life..his lady love with all full Isqu and Junoon.

It will be very much interesting track to see how RK repents his mistakes..how he redeem himself... what things he will do to get back Madhu's...not only Madhu's but Padmini's trust. How he woo Madhu and win her back.

Title story is just started...Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon... Be ready to witness the EPIC love story of Indian TV history.

Sorry for long post.. but couldn't control posting this thought considering this twist as Revenge.

Well analyzedπŸ‘πŸΌ

@Bold: That is exactly it...RK's ego is too big...too big for him to admit that even in the middle of his carefully orchestrated revenge, he did indeed start to genuinely fall for Madhu...to admit that would be too humbling for him at this point...He will first have to fall and fall HARD to realize what he has lost.

I don't think there is any confusion left as to the fact that this is a revenge track...the bits about which everyone is wondering like him daydreaming about Madhu in the raat akeli scenes etc. etc...those were GENUINE moments...but the fact is, RK's ego IS strong enough for him to suppress the truth from himself...He simply suppressed any and every sign that made it obvious that he'd fallen in love with Madhu and told himself that he was just acting for revenge...and that is the whole thing...he's convinced HIMSELF of this so well that he THINKS it's the truth...when infact it's not.

And he will realize ultimately but by then Madhu will have moved on to brighter lights and maybe another person...and RK will acutely feel the pain of what he has lost...and that will indeed make for an epic story :-)
Originally posted by chullbullii

that is the point.. madhu is not going to trust rk and rk's ego will not let him admit that he is really in love... i wish they bring in some other guy(not mukund) to fuel rk's anger. 
 now this is a kind of story i want to see..not a puppy love esp tigre rk turning into khargosh... i just don't want to see any kind of rosey love ...i am a sucker of pain and frustration...anger and jealousy... and i am sure we are going to see more of these emotions for a change..thanks creatives for giving us this serialπŸ‘

Good point and I agree...I feel this twist has made this show more watchable...there is a new intrigue factor in it now.
superbly written...i agree..😊
but i m worried hw will Madhu accept after wht he did to her...we know she luvs him...he is her first luv...
nd she iz kind of girl who wont luv any guy again...
now it wud be interesting to watch hw madhu gonna believe in RK..nd his LUV again..

Originally posted by i-me-myself

Just a thought.

Yes its true that RK planned well for his revenge and he had done that. He destroyed Madhu's life and broken her in to pieces.

Now after that RK should be happy...isn't it? RK should have felt happiness while he was spilling all those poisonous words to Madhu and then to Padmini. But what we all noticed, some times his expressions, eyes shows pain, shows concern for Madhu...he didn't reacted on Padmini's curses but taken it very normally..didn't went away. Later, in bedroom, he removed the pillow wall saying goodbye Madhu but still happiness and satisfaction of victory was missing. His expressions was saying some other story..

RK planned his revenge and worked towards it to destroy  Madhu...he given all explanations to Madhu about his actions.. his plans. And we audience, says that how it can be a revenge? how it can be a fake love? We have seen him dreaming about Madhu, thinking about Madhu, Smiling lovingly while remembering her, feels happiness seeing her many times...all these when he was alone...

Right...he planned and acted for revenge but its also true that we have witness above situations..what is explanation for that?

On course of revenge...RK unknowingly started loving her..he started liking her..admiring her..started liking her company...felt happiness in her presence...BUT his egoistic mind suppressed those feelings..he was passionate for his revenge...junoon. But his deep in his heart there is love for Madhu...LOVE that can cross all boundaries and he can do anything for that love.

Now Madhu is out of room and life..but still he is not feeling happiness nor satisfaction..NOT finding her around...his unconscious mind getting restless..he is not understanding what is happening to him...why he is not feeling happiness and satisfaction..he will try to prove himself that ...NO there is no love for Madhu but as time passes his LOVE feelings buried deep in his heart will start to come out strongly and then he will recall all those moments where he was dreaming, smiling, thinking, feeling for Madhu even when he was alone...He will understood that...yeah...it wasn't acting...why I did that? why did I act when I was alone and then he will start realizing that its LOVE...nothing else  he will surely be confused...shocked to realize that he too loves Madhu madly and can't live without her...IT will hit him HARD.

Ones this feelings comes strongly ... he will understand that he already lost her...lost the most precious thing in his life...his Madhu...his Biwi.  He will surely hate himself..curse himself but nothing can be done..banduk se goli nikal chuki hai... there is no way to change what happened...what he did to Madhu..

He will understand how much he hurted Madhu...But there is no remedy. No one is going to believe his true feelings now...getting back the trust is almost impossible...rather next to impossible. No doubt that Madhu still loving him but its not easy to win her now.

There will start new love story of RK...written and directed by RK...get back his life..his lady love with all full Isqu and Junoon.

It will be very much interesting track to see how RK repents his mistakes..how he redeem himself... what things he will do to get back Madhu's...not only Madhu's but Padmini's trust. How he woo Madhu and win her back.

Title story is just started...Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon... Be ready to witness the EPIC love story of Indian TV history.

Sorry for long post.. but couldn't control posting this thought considering this twist as Revenge.

Cracked Twist - RK missing Madhu after Revenge..

Very good post.
Nice post.

I believe trust once lost is almost impossible to gain again.

I would love to see RK going to great pains ... to get a chance to speak to Madhu, forget about her falling in love with him. She will find it difficult to believe that he is honest and isn't onto another 'nautanki' round this time around.

I like both, Madhu and RK but would hate it if they showed all fine and rosy between them within a short time.That would be kind of difficult to digest.
@i-me-myself: Awesome post!!!!😊
Awesome Post πŸ‘ πŸ‘