Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

payelsonafan

IF-Rockerz

payelsonafan

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
i think there is a need to change sonarika's current outfit...for many days she is wearing it...and i'm not liking it anymore...i want her to wear a dress of golden and red...she'll look fabulously beautiful in it... and sonarika should put more kajal in her eyes ...she looks very dull these days without kajal in her eyes...and plz cvs give sona a little more jewellery...the designs of her current jewelleries are not good..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102rsshree--Yukthi--Proud-India

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sonarika's current outfit..." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
The dress was good when she first wore it and so was the jewellery but now it is getting tiring seeing her in the same outfit. Even I want change. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreepayelsonafan

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Ya firstly it was good to see her in pink but nowadays its boring and she is not shown in her Popular outfit of red and white with those innovative style of Blouses

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I think she should put a bit more eye makeup. Her lipstick is also pale. They should give her more jewelry, as she wears minimum compared to the other devis. She is a part of the tridevi, and I guess she should wear more jewelry. Pink is good, and especially in the Mansarovar, her pink dress looks really nice.

I guess she should wear white and golden. Or orange and white. They can give the one when Maha Laxmi appeared from Samudra manthan.,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payelsonafan

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
seriously...this is a forum topic...she is maa parvati and Lord Shivas wife who believes in minimalism...

maybe that is why her wardrobe is more limited...shivji refused to wear silk...as worms were killed...and if they show her wearing a new wardrobe...with no bhavan...walk in closet issues...

no jokes intended but seriously...she is still more beautiful and far more a better actress than the ones portraying laxmiji or saraswati...

sometimes less is more...true...the same outfit for 3-4 weeks gets boring for some...but class is always in style and she makes everything look classy ...we have seen shivji in the same outfit in all pics over the centuries...so...????

just my personal opinion and seeing this post made me wonder...if we have figured out the objective of this show... a god who blesses others with wealth and powers, easily pleased, very rational with unlimited patience...lessons for daily life ,,,obligations of spouses, how to handle kids, treat our resources with respect and we are doing a forum on the actresses wardrobe...

on the other hand there are so many forum topics on anamikas amazing wardrobe everyday...

the irony of life and us humans who still just dont get it!

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Hmm, well her styling is really bad , the costumes r not that fitting and even jewelleries are a bit heavy doesn't suit her, she is quite pretty otherwise.

but maybe this light makeup, elder looking sarees were done by design? she is playing mother to  14/15 yr old kids and might not look convincing if her costume and styling is brighter, to bring an age effect imo her costume colors r paler.

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

seriously...this is a forum topic...she is maa parvati and Lord Shivas wife who believes in minimalism...

just my personal opinion and seeing this post made me wonder...if we have figured out the objective of this show...
on the other hand there are so many forum topics on anamikas amazing wardrobe everyday...

the irony of life and us humans who still just dont get it!

My opinion is, what a person takes away from a show is their own personal business and a open discussion forum is meant to have  *ALL* sorts of discussions, which may even include the * ACTOR*'s wardrobe as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeshsaiiiipayelsonafan

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
totally agree...that was just my personal pov...i dont usually share them but anyway did this time...
as the contrasting ones from another show...were quite the foil...
\
open forum, all discussions and forums are welcome...and an open mind to take it all in...with our own viewpoints...

have a wonderful day...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.